Record a new record in the number of bitcoin whales - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Record a new record in the number of bitcoin whales

Bitcoin whales is a term given to those who own and accumulate many Bitcoin currencies in their digital wallets.

According to a new statistic released by "Glassnode" company specialized in analyzing blockchain transactions, the number of Bitcoin addresses containing more than 10,000 Bitcoins or more has increased, and these whales have held their currencies for more than 111 days, the highest level recorded since August 2, 2019.

This means that the number has risen more than 11% since early March.

spacer.png

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

15 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin whales is a term given to those who own and accumulate many Bitcoin currencies in their digital wallets.

According to a new statistic released by "Glassnode" company specialized in analyzing blockchain transactions, the number of Bitcoin addresses containing more than 10,000 Bitcoins or more has increased, and these whales have held their currencies for more than 111 days, the highest level recorded since August 2, 2019.

If i remeber correctly, this phenomenon was happening in 2016-2017 as well. Whales accumulated even more and more and we see what happened right after that.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think everyone is actually holding their digital assets for bitcoin halving. As the number of whales are increasing that means plenty of bitcoins are on hold in their digital wallet. So we will see a lot of competition in the market after the bitcoin halving which is going to happen in the next 2 weeks. 

Thank you for sharing this information my friend but everyone should know this that whales in cryptocurrency can change the price of every coin they are the only members who hold more number of cryptocurrency

Great news today ! 
I think this will effect in the price of bitcocin in the next few days ! we can notice that the price has increased more than 2000 dollar just in two days !

10 minutes ago, rekter said:

If i remeber correctly, this phenomenon was happening in 2016-2017 as well. Whales accumulated even more and more and we see what happened right after that.

The increase in the number of Bitcoin addresses with more than 10,000 Bitcoin holdings is likely due to the return of long-term holders who have been holding Bitcoin for some time in order to expand their holdings.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Thank you for sharing this information my friend but everyone should know this that whales in cryptocurrency can change the price of every coin they are the only members who hold more number of cryptocurrency

That's right so much better to watch the price of every coins especially those coins that we holding because this is a good opportunity that soon to happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is good that this trend is growing and the number of bitcoins in wallets is only multiplying. This is a very positive trend. 

1 hour ago, Lover840 said:

I think everyone is actually holding their digital assets for bitcoin halving. As the number of whales are increasing that means plenty of bitcoins are on hold in their digital wallet. So we will see a lot of competition in the market after the bitcoin halving which is going to happen in the next 2 weeks. 

You are right mate there will be a lot of competition in the crypto market that will be led by whales as most of them will try to cash in,will see what will happen we are almost there but I think this will push the price even higher.

No doubt bitcoin is getting popularity day by day and people are joining it. So new wallets, bew exchange are comming in the market and new record are being created. 

Everyone is holding their bitcoins including the big whales just in waiting of the big bullrun. But these whales can creates a huge effect on Bitcoin price by their just one simple move. I can't understand what these whales really wants.

• +1 1

Wow that's an really very astonishing statistics about the Bitcoins whales. I was not knowing about this before but today i got to know the fact that there are Bitcoins whales that hold such an huge amount of Bitcoins.

no whales are not only those who accumulate many bitcoins in their wallets, but above all they are the ones that joining in ropes make large transactions on the markets by manipulating them artificially...

Yes, the number of whales has increased dramatically and that's an impressive number. This makes me believe that bitcoin is about to repeat the history of 2017. I'm hoping for bitcoin and the signs are good.

everyone may know this that whales in cryptocurrency can change the price of every coin they are the only members who restrain more number of cryptomarket

Whales daily increase the profits they receive, and I also noticed a very important thing, which is the effect of whales in the past two days on the price and their attempt to reduce the price supported by the bulls, but I suspect that the number of whales will decrease if the rewards are reduced and thus redistribute currencies

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the number of bitcoin whales with at least 1000 btc is now great that at any time in the last two years since halving in 2016, the wales are still confident that having enough bitcoin is a good option for them,this also generates large investments in buying and selling cryptocurrencies around the world.

This is true, Bitcoin has witnessed good growth in price in the recent period and I think that the price will continue to rise in the coming period, so that the price exceeds $ 10,000 and the whales have a big role in that as we know.

i think this is an indicator that whales are starting to HODL again in preparation for the bitcoin halving that's due very soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

16 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

spacer.png

I think that it us great for them that they achieve something like this. They must have a lots of money to do this and I think that money is not a problem to them. I hope that they will continuously rise in cryptocurrencies and I hope that the price will be stable. 

• +2 1

Well bro it's great news for crypto currencies because now bitcoin prices goes high in few days, we see the bitcoin growth clearly maybe whales can involves in this prices pump up, but its good opportunity to earn profit, so in my opinion whales are also good in crypto.

Although Bitcoin has set a new record for the number of whales, in most cases the whales have reduced the value of the currency. But if they try to raise the price of Bitcoin now, then there is a lot of great news for Bitcoin investors. In that case whales will prove to be good in the market.

21 hours ago, Salauddin said:

I think that in the coming days maybe all previous records will be broken in the case of Bitcoin especially due to Halving but I think Bitcoin could be much stronger by the end of this year. It seems to me that there are going to be a lot better times for Bitcoin than there used to be.

I also believe that halving will not immediately have a big price increase. And by the end of the year and at the beginning of 2021, there will be significant changes.

6 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that it us great for them that they achieve something like this. They must have a lots of money to do this and I think that money is not a problem to them. I hope that they will continuously rise in cryptocurrencies and I hope that the price will be stable. 

I think it is possible that the growing interest from long-term investment owners and large investors has increased after the recent bitcoin rise and the date for the Bitcoin bonus split approaches.

8 minutes ago, bqolarer said:

Thanks for the information, to me it looks like an obvious accumulation phase still and I think bitcoin has a lot of more room to grow in price specially this year with halvening event on the way, whether we see $20k this year or not is the real question.

This increase in whale titles may be for some high net worth individuals or groups, who enter and exit to and from bitcoin with the effect of the Corona virus and the approaching split of the bitcoin bonus.