Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin?

This is an analysis by a leading analyst Benjamin Cowen's Into the Cryptoverse discussing Halving Bitcoin:

Historically, the first halving of bitcoin occurred in 2012 and it took about two and a half months to raise the price of bitcoin
After that, Halving happened again in 2016 and it took about 8 months for the price hikes to happen in 2017 and this was the peak
Now is Halving III how long do you expect Bitcoin to go up and how much will it go up?
Do you expect the peak price to exceed in 2017?

49 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Are you asking if the next peak exceeds 2017 peak? If so, i think yes, and it will blow everything else out of the water. I really think that the next pump will be something so huge, that last bubble will look like a nothing next to it. And after the rising calms down, everyone wants in, and they start to get into altcoins hoping similar returns.

After that starts the altcoinseason in the scale we can't even dream of. And when that bubble breaks. Well that could just be a big enough crash to be a tipping point for the next big recession.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 2

49 minutes ago, rekter said:

Are you asking if the next peak exceeds 2017 peak? If so, i think yes, and it will blow everything else out of the water. I really think that the next pump will be something so huge, that last bubble will look like a nothing next to it. And after the rising calms down, everyone wants in, and they start to get into altcoins hoping similar returns.

After that starts the altcoinseason in the scale we can't even dream of. And when that bubble breaks. Well that could just be a big enough crash to be a tipping point for the next big recession.

Good job, you're honestly making high quality posts and I really liked your comments after I read some of what you created. I also believe this halving is going to be the biggest one we had so far. The next question is to HODL more or sell?

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Thank you my friend, your words make me feel very optimistic, really this is what we all dream about and I hope to see that in the near future, currently the charts show a slight increase in the price of bitcoin as a result of the increasing demand and this indicates the interest of people in Halving which has become very close. Hopefully, this demand will continue to grow much more so that what you told me about the expected highs can be fulfilled.

Half happens every 4 years, and therefore it works to adjust the price of cryptocurrencies, and in every half period that comes, the price of bitcoin is higher than the previous half, so I expect that the price will be this year between 12000-15000 $, especially as we have seen a rise before reaching half this year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Good job, you're honestly making high quality posts and I really liked your comments after I read some of what you created. I also believe this halving is going to be the biggest one we had so far. The next question is to HODL more or sell?

For me, I advise you now to hold Bitcoin for a period of time until prices improve dramatically, selling at the present time is never useful, on the contrary you have to buy and store more and more until we see what happens after Halving.

58 minutes ago, Sibat Hossain said:

This is a very valuable post about the bitcoins history of hitting the peak of its price. The years you have mentioned I am the witness of the price rising after halving. So this time once again it may happen. Many people will have to buy cryptocurrencies with high price then.

Thank you, my friend, yes I have tried to mention the most important historical information about Halving and the high prices after it and this is the third Halving and we hope that it is the same way and that the prices rise significantly outperforming the previous events of Halving Bitcoin.

I think price of Bitcoin will not get increased just after halving event is concluded. It may take sometime to give a raise in the price of Bitcoin. I think it may take at least 2 to 3 months for the excessive price raise of Bitcoins in the crypto world. 

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

This is an analysis by a leading analyst Benjamin Cowen's Into the Cryptoverse discussing Halving Bitcoin:

Historically, the first halving of bitcoin occurred in 2012 and it took about two and a half months to raise the price of bitcoin
After that, Halving happened again in 2016 and it took about 8 months for the price hikes to happen in 2017 and this was the peak
Now is Halving III how long do you expect Bitcoin to go up and how much will it go up?

In my prediction that's I do not do any good analysis, but I went to predict thats the price of bitcoin after this halving might GI to $16k and it can stay more than 6 months.

Well in this posts, i think you are just copying it mate because the question below is saying that in the year of 2017, please mates, kindly avoid doing this just to respect the moderators here in this forum or else, they will banned you.

7 hours ago, rekter said:

I am having hope that what happened last 2017 will soon gonna happen this year too, I hope it does , and will go to that price too.

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I think price of Bitcoin will not get increased just after halving event is concluded. It may take sometime to give a raise in the price of Bitcoin. I think it may take at least 2 to 3 months for the excessive price raise of Bitcoins in the crypto world. 

Yes, I also think so, it is difficult to see a rise in prices immediately after the halving, it should take some time for the supply of Bitcoin to decrease and then the demand for bitcoin will increase and prices will rise.

18 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I only hope for it to happen because it will be great news to us holders and I think that we can earn great amount of money and I tbink that will benefit all people that use cryptocurrencies. I hope that it will exceed the price in 2017 and will be stable. 

Of course I expect the highest price and the 2017 history to repeat once more. I want to see it go beyond historical figures. 25k $ 30k $ .... those are the future numbers that bitcoin will touch. I think it will take 6-8 months for it to recover and is worth around $ 20k-$ 22k

in the previous two halving the value of bitcoin has increased after the event even if it took some time I hope that the same thing will happen to this third halving too, I believe that the value of bitcoin will reach at least what it had in 2017, that is $ 22000

5 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I watched this video properly ( not full ) I Also during Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price pump with good speed on daily basis there are still many good review that Bitcoin halving took place in some weeks then we can accept a good price if halving took place.

Yes, this matter requires some time, and the process of raising prices cannot happen suddenly, because according to the economic rule, the supply of Bitcoin must decrease until the demand increases and when the demand increases, the prices rise and this needs time.

The price of bitcoin has witnessed many fluctuations and rises, but the peak of these rises was in 2017 and we cannot predict if the price will rise in the next half, but I think that the price will exceed $ 10,000

2 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

The price of bitcoin has witnessed many fluctuations and rises, but the peak of these rises was in 2017 and we cannot predict if the price will rise in the next half, but I think that the price will exceed $ 10,000

I think it might exceed $ 10,000 before Halving, this is a natural increase in the price of Bitcoin due to the noticeable rise in the past two days, but after Halving we expect the price to exceed $ 2000. Most expectations say that.

With today's global economic recession, I don't think the price of Bitcoins will increase any further than $12,000 in the following months.

With the trend where it took a long time for Bitcoin prices to reach 'benchmark' prices after halving:

On 5/1/2020 at 2:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

I think any major increase won't happen anytime soon; or if it happens, it probably won't last that long. But once the global economy has recovered, people return to their jobs and finally have spare money to invest in crypto, then maybe that would be the time when demand would increase and Bitcoin prices start to blast off to the moon.

And of course, the price level of 2017 would be nothing compared to what the price will be at that time. This will be good news for those who bought 'overpriced' Bitcoins at that year, since that would be the time where they could finally be able to cover up for their losses, if they decided to hodl it up until this time.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 5/1/2020 at 5:04 AM, magd said:

Half happens every 4 years, and therefore it works to adjust the price of cryptocurrencies, and in every half period that comes, the price of bitcoin is higher than the previous half, so I expect that the price will be this year between 12000-15000 $, especially as we have seen a rise before reaching half this year

Some people said it may double or triple the price of the bitcoin now once the halving happened. 

So we can expect the price to reach more than that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

11 hours ago, Readmm said:

Since the beginning of its existence, bitcoin has already grown tens of thousands of times and there is potential for further growth.

I think that cryptocurrency rise more times but they always decline too so I think that it will be better if bitcoin will raise its price and be stable with its price so it will be used by many and I think that it is great because you can earn money in that high price. 

Well bro previous halving we see bitcoin prices increase rapidly, so now this halving before bitcoin prices also increasing, maybe it hits 10000$ dollars, so in my opinion don't sell bitcoins in this movement hold some more time to reach good prices. 

I agree with you that I think now is a good time to hold bitcoin. Selling this time means stupidity. Bitcoin will pump a lot more. There is a possibility of exceeding half. Historically Halvi Bitcoin has not seen much price increase since. However, this time the price has started to increase.

I'm expecting price to rise but probably not much, at least for this year. There are major problems with all economies of the world and Bitcoin is not a tool to solve these. Bitcoin will probably hold the price levels it has, around $10k and fluctuate, and perhaps it will revisit ATH at some point. Both two past halvening resulted in a rise of price. Still usually when something is expected so much then it doesn't happen. At least not in the way most believe it will. There are many people thinking that price will reach $100,000. I find it really hard but I keep a window of possibility open.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

Well, it is normal that bitcoin goes up after the halving season. If I were to ask if how long it takes before it goes up again, I think it will take 3-6 months. It is just a wild guess. And I also think it reach $10000-$15000 after the halve. It is because I didn't expect it that it will be on its peak right now. But it can change suddenly, we just need to wait and witness it and be happy with what will be the result.