How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

There are many ways which can help us to remain calm and patience.first of all we should have keep our mind cool.don't be anger on minor mistakes we should try again  and again but dnot lose our faith and get anger.always try to think positively.avoid from bad things that irritate you and keep distance from bad peoples. In this way we remain cool and our patience level increases.

• +2 1

This is a wonderful read, as it will help many and some to reflect better on it. Patience is relative, it changes from person to person. One does, another does not. Therefore, we must seek to put into practice everything you said, so that we can succeed in what we seek. It is not easy, but controlling yourself is fundamental for us who work with cryptocurrencies and for those who work with other things as well.

• Determining the triggers

The skill of patience can be developed by starting to identify the causes that lead to impatience, as these causes may be people, phrases, or even specific situations that push the person into a mental state of impatience, and a list of these causes contributes to calming the soul. As a result of examining special reactions to these triggers, and thus developing new strategies to deal with them to avoid impatience, the person is usually advised to try to manage dealing with impatience instead of trying to stop the causes; This is due to the difficulty and inability to stop it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is really informative post my friend. I think it's really important to patient in the trading world because if not it can lead you into big losses. I really think that we need to be patient till the prices are good according to the market conditions. Good luck friends.

I can build patient in my with the hard work  in this forum  we have to work, stay and spend the good time here for earning and learning  i am always working with  the patient in me  with the help of this I acn earn and learn mire about earning Int his forum.

when you find yourself making many mistakes and repeat them so you should identify the causes.. knowing the reasons which make you not to be patient is really important.. the anxiety is often the reason of being impatient in my opinion! if you have enough knowledge about how to trade well and have good experiences and knowledge in trading so you will know that patient is the key of success because you should know the right times to begin and end your deals.. 

• +5 1

Patient is a virtue that is seen in people of God. Being patient is very rear and uncommon ability, To be patients u must have this ability which is the most significant tools you need to be a successful crypto trader. Patients is the key in succeeding in an adverse conditions

Hello ,you need to learn what to wait for,to endure Ie,without this,nothing happens,so I can be ,so we must learn to tolerate and expect a lot more in this life to suffer,so learn!

Patience is the most important thing that a person must do, because any aspect of life needs patience, calmness and balance in order to get our goal, so I suggest that there should be seminars and lectures about patience and its benefits and how we possess our nerves

It not an easy thing to do, but something you can make easy for yourself at same time, you need to be focused in it ,the process might be hard ,but it something your one can do. So try hard to convince your self, be determined that you want to make something in your life

I'm really a impatient person and I'm going to try all of the things that you've said! I think that all of those things are very effective and I might lengthen my patience with it. Really need it because I'm being impatient when it becomes to trading and the consequence is really big!

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

patience is the mother of technological know-how says this saying and it is very true with constancy in impatience you get many rewards and also you by no means must be impatient because you're making many mistakes
a massive greeting

• +4 1

Good topic my friend. I really liked the effort here. Actually these advices I started to work on them since I have started working here In order to keep up with the benefits that I may gain from this community.

Patience as you followed up is the master key for being success not only in here but also in all aspects in life, because there is not anything that can come easy without working hard and being patient in order to achieve it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although patience is a useful tool in most trades but I want to mention a special case in which more patience means more losses! Have you ever seen some new coins that enter the market with high values? I'm talking mostly about low volume but expensive coins. These coins rise heavily in a few days after launch and patient buyers think that holding and waiting will bring them more profit but in this case they are wrong! because these coins will fall suddenly and your patience will not benefit you! So, every rule can have a number of exceptions!

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Rehan Rana said:

Since I am at this platform I think this is the best post I have seen till now. Because it includes the information all about the patience. And what the patience actually is. Patience is the thing which we need at any place and at any moment in our life. So, also at this forum we need patient to carry on our work by keeping up morale be courageous and be patient. Thanks dear for such a great and helpful post.

Just add a little, to avoid feeling bored and boredom .. in this forum don't think about the results first, learning to be better is probably the most important thing, because usually patience will go through a phase of boredom and will eventually break what was the main goal.

• Useful or interesting 1

signbot (1).gif

Keep calm an no panic is a good advice but try doing that with a big amount more than you can handle in trading and it won't be possible. You just need to be better when investing not to be too big and you will not have a lot of panic movements.

If you will not keep patience than you will may get loss, wrong decision. I want to advice you that you should keep patient because it's results are always sweet. If you think everything which we want gain it take time than your patient will built. 

On 4/30/2020 at 1:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

Very important quotation for me. I shocked so many times in this regard. When i was a newbie, I received many emails, telegram messages  from scammers that i won 1 eth or something like that. Then i realized it was nothing but a scam.

If we are thinking of being involved in trading then being patient should be our first priority . Because here in this world we must be ready for any situation.  We must really be a risk taker to gain profit .we must be alert about the values and price so that we could analyze and decide. 

To keep ourself calm we must understand what trading really is , if we loose one opportunity then we must be ready to grab the another.  And before investing we must have a good research and have a faith in ourselves. 

Time management is the key to success.
And time management requires a lot of patience.
If you are not patient, you will not be able to focus on the tasks that you have set and thus you will end up in failure.
One has to be patient, calm, and intelligent in seizing opportunities
Because this is what will guarantee him success.

Let's try to calm ourselves down and look for other distractions so that we do not get bored with something or we do not get bored waiting for what we are waiting for is important if you do not have the patience to wait for something and you want to achieve and get something right away because you don't want to wait too long

Everyone of us has a certain goal which we wanted to get but of course we can not have it in easiest way. We need to always thinks that challenges comes after victories. We just need to be patient and wait when will the right time be. 

We patience is generated overtime. It comes with a lot experiences. Usually a beginner would lack patience but after spending some time they will then realize that it isn't all about winning always but about choosing the best time.

All of these keys are good, but in my opinion the first key is knowledge, in order to succeed in anything you must know well first, ignorance is the enemy of success first, so you must learn well before starting any work.
Personal experience is also very important and your best teacher is your own mistakes.
I liked Rule # 5 Always be risk-taker and this is the best key. Correct risk is required for success, but you should not risk all of your capital.

Yes, be patient and do not think that what you have will double after you sleep and wake up. Rather, you must be patient and careful and not rush results, but enjoy the learning journey and increase your investment experience.
 No one is born with all the information and knows everything so patience is required in learning and practicing

• +1 1
  • +5 1