How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

@Babubu609 you have said the tips and explain briefly about how it works I suggest we put it into practice work with this it will help us and everyone that read and work with it.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:10 AM, Gaurav kumar said:

Being motivated towards your work and setting your goal can really help you build patienc in yourself. If you make your willpower strong then it can help you to wait and to keep patience in yourself. Meditation and and confidence in oneself is also a reason for building patience.

That's right be always motivated and love your work. 

Always set your goals and make sure you will pursue it. 

It's okay not to rush things but think for a better strategy while waiting. 

Always follow what you want and achieve your goals. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You should be always be calm and even if you lose money you should have hope that you can make more money and always do meditation and yoga after waking up in the morning and never take more tensions.

You must set rules and discipline in their application, regardless of the matter, and this will contribute greatly to making your ability to be more patient

Life is great and enjoy it

I totally agree with you my friend, everyone have to be patient and calm when do something,we don't have to work in hurry, because patience is the way of success, thanks alot for your topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I totally agree with you. To be able to control here on cryptocurrency you have to be patient and also avoid panic selling or buying because you might end up losing in the process. 

On 6/13/2020 at 11:51 AM, Raven said:

I think the best think you could do to test your patience is just keep pushing yourself from what you want because if you really want to earn money, you will do everything to earn it. That's for me.

Pushing yourself instantly could not help out in achieving what you want but I am sure by controling your emotions will fetched out from losing instead of gaining. 

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

yeah mate i am fully agree with you such point of view build confidence patient to much easy and barier the all activity in trading as like crypto trading, forex trading when a member stable in lost.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Thanks for these tips because they are useful. I would like to add one of my experiences that I did not have enough patience for.
I am in one of the trading deals. I bought one of the cryptocurrencies, and after buying immediately, this currency started declining, so I was afraid to lose a lot of my balance, so I sold this currency at a loss of 5% of my balance.

2 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

I bought one of the cryptocurrencies, and after buying immediately, this currency started declining, so I was afraid to lose a lot of my balance, so I sold this currency at a loss of 5% of my balance

That is the problem beyond it when we lack patients we always think we are losing. But what happened after you sold it do you see any changes by an increase in the price of that coin?

Great people of all ages have spoken with patience.  Even in the words of the Creator, patience is emphasized.  From ancient times to the present day as many successful and wise people have come - everyone was patient.  Patience is the main quality of a strong minded person.  Patience is what makes people hope in all dangers and misfortunes...  thank you

On 6/26/2020 at 8:30 AM, Issa123a said:

You are right my friend, if you want to be successful in your work ,all what you need is to be patient, because patience is the key for success,especially in trading or investing, if you work in a hurry you will fail and lose everything. Try to be relax in any job.

That is exactly the fact I have no space to argue with you you further explain all that is said. Patient always opens the door for every success with out patient we shall always be eager to get everything we want in a minute at the end we fail.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

The 7 key you share is very helpful to me It's always matters in our every day life in everyday life we face main difficulties aggressivenes is not a good habit it risks us and our life so always keep calm and be positive 🙏

• +1 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

3 hours ago, Malik Asim Awan said:

The 7 key you share is very helpful to me It's always matters in our every day life in everyday life we face main difficulties aggressivenes is not a good habit it risks us and our life so always keep calm and be positive 🙏

That is very good to learn that this keys have help you I am really happy to welcome you in to this forum. I am sure you will keep learning from us and we also learn from you😊.

I always stumble upon things like this, where people are always having doubts about themselves but here I am... One thing is that you cannot force yourself to be patient in a jiffy especially if you are short-tempered kind of person. There various things that the internet says where you can become the most patient person you can be. As for me, you can be patient and have your patience longer if you are able to accept the fact that things will not always fall in your favor, engage yourself with breathing exercises, do things that can distract yourself and write down the things that occupies your mind. Remember, if frustration strikes up and your patience is tested, just breathe and write down what you feel. 

• +1 1

Thank you for your advice man, you're the best! I really like your post here for building up our selves. Yes, patient is very important in everyone. Because if you have not patient in life, you may lose everything. Don't rush anything, just wait and be patient sooner or latet the success will come to you. Patient is virtue.  

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 minutes ago, Diana1317 said:

You're right dear we need to be patient in all aspects of our life because it leads us to a better life. For me being patient is good because you're willing to wait and learn everything from the things you need to go experience 

Being patient is hard in some circumstances of our life. Maybe you're fine now then feeling bad or irritated later we can't predict what's going to happen next. But we need to be calm and relax to make things right and good

You're right about that but I think he means the patience when it comes to holding coins. 

My advice for that just test yourself in some things that need to have some patience to know your limit then if there's some positive effects you can apply it when holding some coins for you to earn profits. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Patience in not as easy as we think because lots of people don't have this trait or they are lack of patience to their selves. That's why they fail on everything they do specially in cryptoworld. Whether if it is trading or investing you will fail if you don't have long patience. In order for you to have long patience you need to work from it also and practice it will take time but it is very helpful and useful for you on everything you will do.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 6/28/2020 at 4:52 AM, JohanDonne said:

The best way to become patient is to do practice,  on here in this field but also in your day to day life, you have to control your anger, or the best part, you can go to YouTube and take emotion controlling workshops and learn how to to this.

Cryptocurrency is all about being patient if you are not patient in cryptocurrency you will always fail and regret because you will find things much complicated.

You will be in a patient if you really want to achieve something, even though there are threats for you to achieve that achievement if you really into in you will reach it as long as you will give your best.

All you say is true, and I think that the best way to lasting success is to be patient and always self-confident. In addition to avoiding fear of losing money, fear is one of the main causes of loss.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/30/2020 at 12:05 PM, Nezar said:

All you say is true, and I think that the best way to lasting success is to be patient and always self-confident. In addition to avoiding fear of losing money, fear is one of the main causes of loss.

Now to build it and put it in to practice is not a one time work we need to practice it gradually work with it in our daily life not only in cryptocurrency.

In order to succeed in life, you should think of what are the positive and negative outcome you may encounter. There are possibilities that you may fall and give up but always bear in mind that you should be in patient because not everything will come in an easy way.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Its easy for you to control your patient if you want to achieve something, there are many ways for you to control you patient, make a healthy life style which makes us good in thinking. 

3 hours ago, Sachz said:

Its easy for you to control your patient if you want to achieve something, there are many ways for you to control you patient, make a healthy life style which makes us good in thinking. 

Patient is very good in life to be successful in all our needs. It is not easy to be patient at time because it pains when ever you remember how you were hurt but you need to let go.