We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

Yes you are right there are lots of posts which is very much useful for the beginners and spread the knowledge about the forum and trading and i have also noticed that there is no such option of saving i feel its better to follow such users.

20 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

Yes you are right there are lots of posts which is very much useful for the beginners and spread the knowledge about the forum and trading and i have also noticed that there is no such option of saving i feel its better to follow such users.

Following users is not the real solution it can be tedious to find the post that interest you. I recommend that you use the share button and save those favorite links of interesting or useful post.

ups.jpg.0ffb47957c0dbddb06db684e5794cdd0.jpg

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/19/2019 at 3:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

That’s maybe good idea there so much to improve this forum for the user to be more comfortable and they will like this but only section and not much interesting features.

15 minutes ago, Gg233 said:

That’s maybe good idea there so much to improve this forum for the user to be more comfortable and they will like this but only section and not much interesting features.

i think the forum needs to solve the current issues first before looking to add more things to it and for a while now we have problems with the notifications.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:42 AM, Saif588 said:

Thanks a lot for your information. I think there is no feature to save comment or post . If admins check it takes a step to add this feature it makes a positive impact.

I think very soon they will make this feature active in this forum. many users are trying to save some post and comments but they cant but we need it i think.

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 2:21 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

every post and comment has a link actually, if you click on the date above each comment you can see the link, then you can bookmark it in your browser and use it whenever you want

Right but if it is possible to save in the account then any one can access it from any place. if we bookmark it then we need to use the same device and browser but if we can save in in account then we can access it from any place.

2 hours ago, gayatrive said:

If you are using google chrome, you can simply save it as bookmark. Then you can open the bookmark and access the content later when you need. 

I also think so and anyone can bookmark the post or comment in this forum. mainly there is no way to save in this forum and so anyone can bookmark it in any browser.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

i like this idea,it will be useful for us especially those newbies who wants to start with crypto to look back those topics that can help them.

Aw, really need this option so far. This way I can mark important messages for me and not lose them. If this be accepted will be incredibly happy.

Edited by Toris

4 minutes ago, Ador000 said:

Yes I also want this. But I haven't find any option like this. If there has any option like this please tell me how to do it.

Just save them in your browser's bookmarks folder. You're using Chrome, Firefox or Safari right? Those browsers support bookmarks so just copy the post permalink and put it in your bookmarks folder.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

You can do it by some simple methods.

1. you can bookmark the link of the post you liked on your browser.

2. Now you can download the whole page in offline views from various browsers.

3. Simply take a screenshot from your mobile. 

And so on...

Why want those? I don't think it's important to save comments or posts. Why not just remember them, understand,  and learn from it. If you really want to save, you can just screenshot or print screen it to your device. That way you can have you want. There are far more important features that is needed here. 

It is actually a good thing to save the posts and comments that very useful for us. We may also use it as a reference in the future and may use it too in different way. We may also look for it as a reminder too.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Yes, I also want to save useful  post but here no save or pin options that's why I always I saved useful post link in my Note's, sometimes I saved link with my browser bookmarks. You can save bookmark or note as like me .         

Yes, the option of favorite would be really good for the forum. As there are many post which are informative and helpful, which we can use to rely later. I think as of now we can take help of browser bookmark, maybe

I receive scholarly a slice from a quantity of members and if truth be told they station remarkable articles, I beg your pardon? I make originally I hand out the opportunity to survey a member, after I container scan their articles in peace.

I don't know about saving it to our profile like pinning it. I usually do screenshots if i like a certain topic especially about the rules . That's a convenient way for me to read it even offline.

yes each posts and topic have their own link where you can find them but it would be much more convenient if you could save them inside our profile as a sort of chronology of the posts followed so that you can find them more easily

It would be kind enough bf our most viewed and commented posts, can be easily be seen on our user profiles, in a way in which to see how well users gets to admire what we created. An a way in which our favorite posts is normally our most commented one's

On 10/18/2019 at 8:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Your opinion is valid I'm also with what you have set now because there is a lot of useful information that we need to save in our profile 

You can follow those members who is really posting useful ideas and knowledge. One you follow this member you can see all his posts and can participate. Most of the members I have followed helped me a lot and giving some tips too.