Free Etherum. - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Free Etherum.

Hey guys since the price of ETH is increasing so much and i think its better to earn ETH at this time, so i brought you this app called "Efast Efree" its free Ethereum earning app like "Bfast Bfree" its a ptc app you will earn ETH for watching advertisements but its fast and easy to earn, try it.

efast.jpg

eth.jpg

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 9
  • +5 2

8 minutes ago, Tawhid03 said:

This is really a good option for us.We know that in online there are a good number of application tell us free earn but i think it is not easy.I think the app is very good to us.

Yeah its very easy and very fast, they also have bitcoin earning app called bfast bfree, i hope you earn from it.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Binjit said:

for collect free token

@Binjit Ethereum is not a token, it's a coin. Bitcoin is not a token, it's a coin too. 

@Tawhid03  I suggest you to visit the "Referral Links" section to find more opportunities.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

15 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

Thank you for meet us with this earning app. But, may your please tell us that how much can we earn daily from Efast Efree? Most of PTC app/site pay a very small amount and it takes long time. That's why I don't like to work on PTC. But if it pay a good amount then I will definitely try it.

The daily earning depands on your work, so if you work hard you will earn more, and when it says "you don't have meany energy" don't stop close the app and open it again, and the minimum withdrawal it 5000 points you can rich withen few hours and only use coinebase wallet

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Oh,this apps is legit. I tried the bcash bfree,same with that app but earning is in bitcoin and i got payouts from it many times and they instantly send it to your wallet.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

12 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

I think you shared payment proof is fake. I know this kind of application very clearly. Most of them are totally fake and wasting of times. But i will try it may be it is good than others. Thank you for sharing.

No its not fake, why would i post fake thing, you can see the review about this app it only take less than a minute, just go to playstore and cheek it, and it only pays to coinbase wallets, i already receive my payment, and i am just trying to help earn eth, And the 50,000 did you think its fake just try it for 2 hour you will do more than this. 

Edited by betelihem
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • -4 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing about this app for earning free etherum hoping to check it out though such kind of apps they pay small amounts of earnings that requires more time to be archived,if I may ask have you cashed out already.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 4/29/2020 at 5:54 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys since the price of ETH is increasing so much and i think its better to earn ETH at this time, so i brought you this app called "Efast Efree" its free Ethereum earning app like "Bfast Bfree" its a ptc app you will earn ETH for watching advertisements but its fast and easy to earn, try it.

efast.jpg

eth.jpg

Thank you for sharing this app with us
I think that you should attach with the application proof of payment for you, we make sure of the credibility of the application and also that you explain the way it works more so that we immediately try it without making problems

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

Thanks for sharing about this app for earning free etherum hoping to check it out though such kind of apps they pay small amounts of earnings that requires more time to be archived,if I may ask have you cashed out already.

Yeah its so easy to rich the minimum withdrawal limit, its 5000 points, and you can rich that point with an hour, the best thing is they post some cods to earn more points when you inter the cods, i hope you enjoy it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +4 2

Thank you my friend for sharing this application really we can get some profit from these sites and applications but unfortunately we cannot collect large amounts of them and you need to make a lot of effort and time for small amounts but good for beginners

thanks i am actually using the bfast free one for bitcoin so far its good , paying and it has a nice layout

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

we already have more than 3000 ethereum earning app on play store but 80% of them don't pays but some pays very good amount of ethereum my favorite earning apps are storm play bituro rewards etc.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Nice application i will try it and come later to talk about it because i really dont know this one i hope it's pay good and we can withdraw with the minimum in few time ,you can talk about it more for example the minim to withdraw and how take time 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

the basic thing we need to earn in this app program is referrals.this app program is only work based on the referral numbers so.we should have a vood number of team to get a good earning form such kind of apps.we can't have a good profitby working alone

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this may be help some of the members here in this forum especially for those members are finding some extra income here in cryptocurrency. Happy posting mate.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is a good option specially for those people starting their journey in cryptoworld. They can earn profit but just a small amount of ETH but i think if you continuously save your earning from that application soon the value of it will have great amount. And it is a good start since the ETH price in the market is increasing good also to continuously earn ETH so that you will earn good money for the future use.

• +1 2
  • +4 2

Thanks for sharing, i have never used this app but i will try it. But i don't think if they pay good amount that worth's our time, because i tried one app in the past days for earning bitcoins... I was just wasting my time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Nice application i will try it and come later to talk about it because i really dont know this one i hope it's pay good and we can withdraw with the minimum in few time ,you can talk about it more for example the minim to withdraw and how take time 

The minimum withdrawal amount is 5000 point, and you can rich it with few hours and they have this program called the cod, you follow them on facebook and they post a cod that can let you earn 200 points instantly, and to be honest it doesn't need that much effort

• +2 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, betelihem said:

The minimum withdrawal amount is 5000 point, and you can rich it with few hours and they have this program called the cod, you follow them on facebook and they post a cod that can let you earn 200 points instantly, and to be honest it doesn't need that much effort

So we can collect points and then redeem them to ethereum after that ,how much 5000 points give us of ethereum?

In few hour it's good i think any one do. Thanks for your answer 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

On 5/3/2020 at 11:55 AM, scorpiali said:

So we can collect points and then redeem them to ethereum after that ,how much 5000 points give us of ethereum?

In few hour it's good i think any one do. Thanks for your answer 

It depandes on the prices of etherum, and you can work when you are watching a movie or news, because you don't have to any thing just click and the ad plays and you will earn your points.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

32 minutes ago, betelihem said:

It depandes on the prices of etherum, and you can work when you are watching a movie or news, because you don't have to any thing just click and the ad plays and you will earn your points.

Good idea we can work on it and try it easily like that and see if it's good or not ,because there is many application that rally dont pay after hours or days of work 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

9 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Good idea we can work on it and try it easily like that and see if it's good or not ,because there is many application that rally dont pay after hours or days of work 

Yeah i feel you friend i tried so meany apps for weeks and it turned out that they do't pay me after i rich the minimum limit, but trust me this app pays they me already and they pay every 5 days, and they also have bitoin earning apps.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

How this app let people earn eth? Is it mining application or something else? I don`t think that apps like these can give opportunity to earn more than some cents, they just earn on ads and nothing more 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, nykas said:

How this app let people earn eth? Is it mining application or something else? I don`t think that apps like these can give opportunity to earn more than some cents, they just earn on ads and nothing more 

Its paid to click like app, you earn for watching advertisements, yeah we all know free earning apps don't pay that much but its better than nothing, better than staying with out a money, so i use this app when i am doing other things.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah i feel you friend i tried so meany apps for weeks and it turned out that they do't pay me after i rich the minimum limit, but trust me this app pays they me already and they pay every 5 days, and they also have bitoin earning apps.

I really trust you brother no problem for that you seems a good man  and you have experience with this application ,I have just installed and let you know if there is any issue