Free Etherum. - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Free Etherum.

It's super low paying there are many better ways of earning GWEI than these mobile faucet type apps. I understand if people are lazy and click it once in a while and they like comfort of an app using but it's always better to use lets say FaucetPay faucets to take Satoshi instead. Ethereum faucets are always underpaying compared to BTC ones.

All those applications that offer free ETH actually what their data wants, since the amount they offer is very low and it would take months to withdraw them.

As far as I am interested people who try to gain etheriums through the applications and websites which claims to deliver etherium generally have problem of realising the withdraw. So, it will be wate of time to make effort to earn free etheriums.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:54 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys since the price of ETH is increasing so much and i think its better to earn ETH at this time, so i brought you this app called "Efast Efree" its free Ethereum earning app like "Bfast Bfree" its a ptc app you will earn ETH for watching advertisements but its fast and easy to earn, try it.

efast.jpg

eth.jpg

It really looks quite interesting, but I would like if you could give me more current information about that application, it would be more than great, to see if I try or start using it

Thank you for reporting on this application. What I like the most is that it allows you to earn ETH, let's not forget the importance and cost of this currency. Code 249170

Tuve la suerte de juntar el saldo para retirar pero no se hacen cargo de los fee del retiro y eso hace que te quiten mucha ganancia lo que no te dan ganas de continuar.

Thank you for the information, these applications are very good because it is very easy to win, also you win a currency that is an excellent project that every day is increasing its value and I know that it will become one of the most important currencies in the world. 

On 10/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, Hakanhoca said:

ı dont like this. free eth is bad eth. it can be hack.ı bought eth 3 years ago.ı wont sell my eth. ı dont need free eth. ı think this app can stole our information

no problem if you don't need it friends, they only provide information and might be useful for others, or you can just give this application a review if this application ever cheats you, because here many people need information to find additional money.

For sharing the app, of course thanks But has anyone really tested this app? Or is it just a boost of referrals through the forum? If someone checked, then show proofs

Thank you for sharing this with us. It looks like a good app that I will try soon, although there are a lot of fraudulent apps

It is indeed everyone's favorite currency, everyone seeks to collect it, and the game is clearly beautiful. I love such games that help to collect it, but unfortunately you did not put a download link dear

My friends, these apps give a little so I work on sites running the same system. Ads give you more money than apps.

Sup, i guess he pays a low amount of money, yeah? Cuz free is, i mean seems to be scam or miserable amount of money, if not, pls tag me and explain, im rly didnt understand

Oooh, a familiar app. I also collect bitcoin from the same guys. Yes, they pay quite little, but in general it is easy to collect it both in time and in actions.

I believe that these applications only serve influencers, for the reason that they earn through referrals, someone who enters just to see ads becomes a very tedious job and you spend a lot of time and you end up earning alms. I don't recommend this kind of thing

to tell the truth if I believe in etherium, they told me that if they give it because I have seen many publications where they say that they give bitcoin and it is very strange to me, because you know, bitcoin has a great market value

For quite some time, I have been using similar types of apps and I am not able to earn enough so far. It is only good if we have lots of earnings referrals.