What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

We know that crypto currency is a digital currency and people cannot control over it. So sometimes the price of crypto currency is ups and sometimes it downs. When it is in down i buy some crypto and when it is in up i sell them. It gives me a good amount of profit. As a student it is a great thing to me. So this profitable matter encourage me a lot                 

In fact I have learned a lot from cryptocurrency and what a good thing I have learned. I think while working here I think that every time I spend time at work and what time I can give to them if I have friendship with them then I would matter.  We can go a long way with this because I think we need someone here. We can do something good here with their help because we want to know a lot about investing and cryptocurrency because we hope we can have a lot of good ideas here.  I can take a little time from those who were working here first and Vallagenai towards work

• +2 1

What drives me to work in the cryptocurrency is that I am making good profits by working in this field, especially in trading and investment, as it is an additional good source of income for me and this work has become an essential part of my life.

• +1 1

The possibility that you can earn from yourself without asking to my parents and I can spend my own money and the feeling is great without doubt because it is your own money. So that I am here continuously making may way to cryptocurrency the learning and earning makes me more eager to engage and do hard work here in this forum.

Hello. Though knowledge is more important than money but everyone wants to be self employed.Everyone wants to earn money.On that note people always search for such sources those can help them to earn money.So honestly speaking earning money is the main encouragement for me to come into Crypto world. I can also explore my knowledge as well as in trading.

There is no doubt that the high prices of digital currencies are currently considered a very attractive factor in order to invest in them or trade in them, especially with some governments accepting currencies in some commercial transactions.

• +1 1

Encourage me like this forum because it is on the pay side that gives everyone their good rights and it is a good platform to make people aware and make good friends, it will let you know the differences you don’t know. cryptocurrency. 

Being on this site alone motivates me as I see people with vast knowledge about cryptocurrency and people with BTC,  that alone motivates me alon with other factors. Knowledge makes you stand out and adds to your reputation because when you post, there would be a clear difference between an expert and a newbie.

Cryptotalk gives a lot of opportunity and I have a good feeling that more are on the way coming. Performing little tasks and earning real money while learning is another factor that motivates me and I feel so energized even when my morale gets low.

• +1 1

I am a student and I want to earn money because I want to fill up my expenses along the study and that's why this thing encourage me into the crypto currency but for the beginners it may be difficult. Thanks 

Hello friends, the only thing that encouraged me in to cryptotalk is the earnings because when I heard what a friend of mine earned here, I then decided to join also and since joining the learnt a lot about crypto currency here.

Edited by Biojay
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

At the beginning I encouraged by the reason earning additional money, But this helps me to gain good experience in the financial market and also new technologies. Now I want to stay in this space for the reason that I like this technology.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

like everyone I was attracted by the payment it is  providing because I need some money to fulfill my daily needs of the student expenditure but when I joined it I found it is also very knowledgeable platform so I started working here with full delight and interest

• +1 1

When we work in cryptocurrency and rate the comments here we will gradually gain better knowledge from here and with that knowledge we will be able to make good business and good money from here.  From here we don’t have to work hard here, if we do something good with intellect then it is good for us

Hello mate

I think that the reason behind my work this is curiosity at the beginning, and after that I started getting to know people who were able to make a lot of profits in this field, so I continued working and it became part of my daily life.

• +5 1

I was brought in by the idea we can have something new other than money that is what that brought me to crypto currency , its new its fresh but needs to be worked on , it can stll be better than what we have right now but its a good progress to becoming independent

• +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I think in my case money and experience incourge me in this forum for work more and spend time in this forum

• +3 1

The most important thing that attracted me into crypto currency is it's very rewarding and it's paying. Thought am a student and I really have the believe that cryptotalk can assist some of my financial situations.

Earning money encourage me to work here because I am student I need money . But here after I joined I I am also learning I am also getting knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading.

I also, in the beginning, did not care or even know anything about it, but now I want to collect all information about currencies, their trading and how I can earn from them

crypto is increase me always  because this is a best platform to earn money easily and we get more knowledge from users post. Honestly it’s important for earning money and must It's increase me.

Nowadays, most people prefer Crypto Coins to make money. It's nice and fun to win. There are many platforms related to Crypto on the Internet. Crypto trading continues to increase day by day.

Ever since I started working on cryptocurrency my thinking has changed a lot because it is a very good platform on which I can make money and There is no doubt that we need hard work and courage and passion to work on cryptocurrencies.  

I was encouraged to work here in the field of cryptocurrencies. First, you can work in it while you are at home and thus earn money. Any additional source of income that helps me in my life and with the passage of time I loved working here and made new friends with Canadian members

I was encouraged to work here in the field of cryptocurrencies. First, you can work in it while you are at home and thus earn money. Any additional source of income that helps me in my life and with the passage of time I loved working here and made new friends with Canadian members

i think most of te nembers are here because as it gives us riches and we are erudition at the invariable time. It's the main motivation which armed forces nearly everyone of us to be in crypto world

ambition which can actually be taken as moulded to even something bigger as we all have our different cause of being into the ecosystem of crypto, as i myself was first in contact with crypto in some channels which talked about cryptocurrencies, as it made me being into crypto actively