Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

I really agree with you my friend , really this is your meaning full and informative post thanks for sharing with us . This is really good idea to help others members especially new members . If we help new members we can do make our forum  best and meaning full .

On 11/24/2020 at 5:12 PM, Ali dost said:

Thanks a lot my dear. 

So i find one difficulty in my work , my posts are deleted day by day 😑 i try to make useful post and doing work very hard but at the last i get disappointed. So if you have any suggestions for me then give me. Thanks.

Obviously to avoid this @Ali dost then try to use your time wisely in doing research and surveys in order to come up with unique posts with good quality contents which are useful and informative that could help and attract other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

• +3 1

This forum have many members which have experienced and get ready to help other members this a good suggestion and and shares a good information about Crypto and trading. They tell about different tricks which can work and do the work easy. Cryptotalk is best platform for learning and have many knowledge.

Well, these types of posts are appreciated, especially for newbies, where we can have a place to express concerns or problems and have them respond to us. In itself I think that is the objective of the forum for the most part, but the idea of entering a publication, asking and responding makes a kind of "customer service" and I think it's great.
In particular, I have not had any problems or problems yet. I am in the process of learning, and as soon as a problem appears in my development I will consult it!

SailorMoon!

I am with you, my friend, to help each other with the posts and solve the difficulties we face in the forum and in the information that we do not know to gain more experience.

My problem so far is that I don't always see my reputation points immediately after my post, it takes a while before it appears. Thank you all.

Good question, for me, my problem is that the forum deletes my comments, and I also see in this forum a lot of recurring topics, and also the topics are not important.

• +2 1

Assess according to the marketplace and according to amount and demand, and state the currencies whose appraise will decline to dig up gone from it I don't know we preserve downgrade losses as to a great extent as doable.

3 hours ago, Ghiathmakhzom said:

I live in a very bad place we are short of almost everything .. i have many and many problems in my life and i am still so young for problems . 
we don't have any jobs vacancies and i can't earn any money 

Life is hard we just have to appreciate and have ideas to survive. I will like to welcome you to this great forum,  it's a forum where you learn about how to make greater opportunities. Both the learning and earnings are made here. Just be very determined and focus here. Things will be good if you learn here. Good day. 

A good topic.I agree with You that this forum has a great feature and it giving us a great platform to interact with other so we should be supportive to each other and should always help each other to solve our issues and hurdles that we are facing here at the forum.The seniors should assist their juniors amd the juniors shouldn't be shy to learn from the seniors.Greetings For all!

• +1 1

Well actually I haven't been experiencing any difficulty or challenges in cryptotalk yet, but just in case I start have one I will quickly come back to this topic so that I can find some solutions. Thanks again for bringing up an interesting topic such as this.

I am looking for that one solution to Minex its really painful right now , seeing it dead and I have nothing left, I put in 17,000 dollars and nothing is coming back right now, so to me its not even profitable , we need to really have something coming back its painful really painful I gave out even my money food and there is nothing to it and am praying today to make something from the chaos right now, if anybody can solve for me the whole puzzle on minex

• +4 1

Просто у меня проблема , как не увижу начало роста монеты начинаю вливаться, а тут бац и опять вниз при чём так резко ордер не впихнёшь вот это не могу понять, и как с этим бороться ? Я понимаю, что это боты!

Как с этим быть объясните уважаемые трейдеры !

И где почитать про маржиналку и стоп!  

• +2 1

I really like your topic friend because thanks to this topic the people who have any doubts or questions, the other people who are here in the forum or this topic will be able to help them and not be left with the doubt of that question or what to do.

• +3 1

Great topic, mate. We all have at some point face difficulties in this crypto world, especially when we are new to it. Then having this kind of threads is extremely beneficial to the forum as we all can collaborate to try to help fellow members in solving their problems. This is something I love about this forum, that it is not only an amazing place to discuss all about cryptocurrencies, but it also has a really engaging community happy to address all kinds of queries. 

I share what you say friend, my biggest problem is emotional control and it is something that I must solve alone. I have been working on this aspect for a while and the truth is that it is very complicated for me, but I am still standing and I am improving day by day. I hope in a few months to be able to talk about this and say that it was only a moment of learning.

• +2 1

As a new member or any member of the forum, if you have a problem pertaining to something you don't understand in this forum, don't feel big to ask, ask here and the experts or professionals will try to solve the problem for you, because we are all one here.

Your participation is wonderful and meaningful, my friend, and you are right, and we all have to cooperate with each other and help solve our problems and provide advice that makes the forum more prosperous and enjoyable, and I have noticed that many members have benefited through the experience of the senior members, so we must all share our experiences with each other. . ..

Thank you, my friend. Indeed, we must love each other and work as one team. I hope to publish a topic with the prices of digital currencies that are expected to increase in price so that we can invest them and make profits.

Yes, we can create topics and ask the problems we face, other members will help us answer your problems. The experts who have been on the forum for a long time have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency so you can ask questions or follow experienced members. The beginners section is a great place to discuss any problem you are having.

• +1 1

Yes thank you for sharing this beautiful topic with us as for me have not face any problems yet but am advising my forum members that whosoever has any problems should not  hesitate to share it with us 

• +3 1

I have a very big problem and it is knowing what to talk about in certain areas of the forums, since in several areas of the forum you write and suddenly they delete your comments or publications, this being the case in certain areas it is difficult to try to write , a person gets tired sometimes, therefore I want to know if this is the case in the rules.

Could you tell me the rules to know and not always make the same mistakes, please who can solve these questions or unknowns that I have, or better to pass me the link of the rules

Good night, my colleagues from cryptotalk, who can help me a little with my incognito, I will tell the people who have more time in cryptotalk, I am just beginning to publish and I need to know the strategies to win more quickly, the tips What do I have to know when I start publishing? At the moment I am getting to know the interface and the quality of my content, I don't have very good grammar or much knowledge in the cryptographic area, but at the moment I am learning.

therefore I want to ask you the tips that you used to earn money and turn on quickly, I also want to know how to activate notifications, because they do not appear or sound.

Thank alot my dear friend sharing this post's with us... Because I face to some diffculties during trading, because I not select the good coin for the investment, and not know whose time are best for buying the coin,and whose time are good for trading... So friend kindly help me in it's...