How many times fallen victim to scams. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

Do you mean my friend

That scammers will attack my account

And still my money or not

Please benefit me 

Thank you

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -3 1
  • -2 3
  • -1 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

6 hours ago, 3ola3omran said:

Do you mean my friend

That scammers will attack my account

And still my money or not

Please benefit me 

Thank you

A scamer is someone who can pretend to be a helper to you in the name of wanting to make you some profits by shows you fake proof that seems to be true and good investment plans therefore, you willingly send them your money and after that they vanish and block you,you should avoid such.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I never  scamed  by any single person  that contact me or I contact him . But I got scammed  by doubler  sites I mY starting  I the crypto world  as I invest in 3 to 4 sites and  lose my all money.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

9 hours ago, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Well friend scammers are hackers directly not attack my account, but I invest some scam project, like i invest in telegram bot and loss 20$ dollars next time in hype site there also 20$ dollars, and some other sites near 30$ dollars, because I can't research proper way so these scammers stolen my investment, but now I am so care full about any project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

I was defrauded only once when I was a beginner. I used to work in telegram bots, and they asked me for a deposit to not be able to withdraw profits. When I deposited, I lost all my money. This was the only time I learned a good lesson from it.

10 hours ago, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

It never happened on me.

My advice do not trust easily and be wise. 

Don't click unfamiliar links and avoid talking to those who are ask for payment without a valid reason or purpose. 

• +1 5
  • +3 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

25 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

I was defrauded only once when I was a beginner. I used to work in telegram bots, and they asked me for a deposit to not be able to withdraw profits. When I deposited, I lost all my money. This was the only time I learned a good lesson from it.

Yeah, there's nowadays a lot of scams on Telegram. I also experienced some of the bots and they are actually obvious to see it's a scam.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

To be honest, and many people may not believe this, but i am saying it that i have been trapped in any kind of scam. I have not actually been too involved also so that can also be one of the reasons. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Unfortunately  I have been scammed once in a converting money platform. They opened an platform for exchanging my cryptocurrencies into my local flat money. But when I gave them the cryptocurrencies then they blocked me and never contacted with me. That's the first time I got scammed. And after that also in a Telegram channel I got scammed. But those are my sad story and I don't want to remember them. I hope no user get scamm in future.  

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, George10 said:

I once almost became a victim of scammers, but I was lucky, I managed to withdraw the invested funds just a couple of days before the project closed and the site became unavailable, it was cloud mining

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I've invested to some crappy coins in the past because i believed that they could provide the product they promised. Of course those projects just faded away with their devs without any product. But that's really my own mistake to trust them without any concrete reason to do so. I guess my greed got a best of me.

Edited by rekter
added a word
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I have been scammed once in my life.Someone sent me an unknown link and tried to betray me by saying you will get lot pf profit after a liitle investment.But after that investment he ran away and stolen my money.That's why I don't trust anybody from that day.From past 2 years I have not been scammed.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Welcome my friend
Indeed, we must devote an entire section to know the methods of fraud, which fraudsters follow in the world of the Internet and cryptocurrencies in order to know beforehand the methods of fraud and to learn from previous experiences

• +1 2
  • +2 3

I have never been a victim of fraud. But I've been approached. When there is a link sent to me, say join and answer the quickest simple questions will be 100 $. I delete this message and do not participate. obviously too good for profit programs are scams.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I have personally been the victim of scams on several occasions and what I can advise is that we should not make any dealings with people who invite us first or who write to us first we should have the chats saved of the people we have done before

I still yet haven't fallen for any scam scheme or tactics ever since i got into the crypto currency trading tbing and investment, may be is because i always wait to see that othere have confirmed if it is real or just another scam befor trying it out first. 

I have not come across any scam but I have unheard from my friend and near one about how they been fooled by scammers. So I keep quite distance from unknown source and unknown website 

• +1 3

I have become victim of scam just one time and it was just because of my greed. I advised all the newbies that don't be greedy it's your biggest enemy here. Always avoid those messages or email which offers you big bonuses.

• +1 5

As till now my account have not been attacked by any scammer but i lost some money on scam sites. I invest money and they scam with me and didn't give me any profit. 

• -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2

At begin of my work in the field of electronic currencies, I was exposed to a fraud, but fortunately the amount was rather simple and I learned from that time to ask about the safety of the site that I work on before starting the actual gain.

• +1 6
  • +2 2

I had never been a victim of cryptomarket scam.i am rarely take care and selective of the people I deal with and the type of cryptomarket project I partake in.i discredit these has been very helpful

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

Well for mine experience i have invested on Bitcoin doubler bots and i had got scammed from there but it was the time at which i was just new noob in Crypto field and i was learning.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Unfortunately my friend, I twice fell victim to fraud, it was fake investment sites and I lost up to $ 100, so I advise all members to be very careful of these fraudulent sites and not to invest in them because they will be closed after a short period of time and lost your money

• -1 2
  • +1 3