How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

On 6/1/2020 at 5:16 PM, Majeshi said:

I never fall in a scam project because am nit interested with many online offers. Am investing with my earnings to altcoins with small value which are increasing everyday, i have just set a profit target for every day which is $ 5 and thats why am not using other online offers.

That's a good strategy to avoid being scam here in crypto world, we should be always vigilant in times we are working in crypto world also that we don't lose our money. We need to be careful everyday, we should not trust anyone wile don't know personally.

• +1 1

47 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just don't trust easily so you will never been a victim of them. 

Do some research first for you to make sure that you will never fall on their trick. 

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of websites as of now are just scam, they're using this to phished some people to being hacked them and get all of their information to get their money, just do some research first before you enter.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of websites as of now are just scam, they're using this to phished some people to being hacked them and get all of their information to get their money, just do some research first before you enter.

Yes mate, you can use FoxyRating to search the reviews of the sites if is it legit or not. We can also different sites like sites that has a list of phishing sites that are used by the scammers to know our username and password. The best thing is do research first.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

6 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

you can use FoxyRating to search the reviews of the sites if is it legit or not.

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, i have know also a site which can determine if this is legit or not but i forgot it and thanks for giving me some other site and i hope this is legit.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, i have know also a site which can determine if this is legit or not but i forgot it and thanks for giving me some other site and i hope this is legit.

Of course that is legit. One of the member here in the forum also recommend that site to me because they have a good reviews of other sites and apps. You should check out to yourself to see that it is a really legit one.

• +1 1

I have fallen victim to a scam a total of two times. They were both for cloud mining contracts, as i wanted to invest and increase my earnings substantially. The two sites that i made use of had contracts starting from just 50 dollars, and i did some research and found that many of the people that posted in the forums said that it was legit and had a proof of payment. However when i made the deposit, it was not credited to my account and soon after the site closed. Sadly i lost quite a bit in this way.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Of course that is legit. One of the member here in the forum also recommend that site to me because they have a good reviews of other sites and apps. You should check out to yourself to see that it is a really legit one.

Well, i will used it when some members here are offering some referral links so that i can easily determine if that site is legit or not, thanks again for sharing it.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i will used it when some members here are offering some referral links so that i can easily determine if that site is legit or not, thanks again for sharing it.

It is more than recommendation than referral mate, I don't get paid by recommending that site, i just want to share what i gained Learn things here. We should help each other to avoid being scam.

• +1 1

once I purchased a ICO token because I think that I make a good profit from it , unfortunately price of that coin dump . 

once I scamed by Bitcoin doubler website and one time through a cloud mining website also .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/28/2020 at 9:29 PM, P A Ashif said:

I have not come across any scam but I have unheard from my friend and near one about how they been fooled by scammers. So I keep quite distance from unknown source and unknown website 

That's a wise decision, never try to click unknown links because most of those are scam. 

It's okay to prioritize the safety of your coins than regretting once you lost your balance. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

16 hours ago, gourav789 said:

once I purchased a ICO token because I think that I make a good profit from it , unfortunately price of that coin dump . 

once I scamed by Bitcoin doubler website and one time through a cloud mining website also .

Most of us have been scammed by these cloud mining and bitcoin doublers sites when we where new to crypto and it's sad to see such sites continues to scam others but we can help them by spreading the word of truth about those scam sites.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +1 1

For me I have never been scammed ever ! Because many people here alerting me from them ! So we don't have to invest our money with someone who isn't trusted ! Because we may lose all our money just in a while 

20 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

It is more than recommendation than referral mate, I don't get paid by recommending that site, i just want to share what i gained Learn things here. We should help each other to avoid being scam.

Well, I'm trying to say is when someone tries to give me some referral links, i will used the site that you're recommend to me to check the referral link of that site is legit or not, i hope you may understand.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, I'm trying to say is when someone tries to give me some referral links, i will used the site that you're recommend to me to check the referral link of that site is legit or not, i hope you may understand.

I get you point man. Well we need to share our knowledge to the others so they could benefit from that. Sharing sites that i know may be a great help for the others so they can avoid being scammed by those taking advantage on newbies or even old traders.

• +1 2

20 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I get you point man. Well we need to share our knowledge to the others so they could benefit from that. Sharing sites that i know may be a great help for the others so they can avoid being scammed by those taking advantage on newbies or even old traders.

Yes, the reason people are scared is greed and lack of knowledge, nothing comes easily but because they lack knowledge, they will think things comes easily like the doublers sited for example. 

• +1 1

I want to add that I was deceived a lot of times when I participated in the airdrops when they promised me that they would give me a lot of currency but they did not.
I hope everyone wary of any real airdrops.

I was exposed to a lot of scams and the main reason was because I didn't have much experience in the field at the time and I didn't know there were fraud sites

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/28/2020 at 6:51 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

You have experienced a lot of deception in the world of Crypto

This is really annoying and caused me a great loss

I advise all beginners to stay away from unreliable websites and ask the experts before entering any investment

Really annoying when you lost some amount because of scam that's why my advice for you be careful and be wise next time for you to avoid that to happen again. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have fallen only one times in the scams when I invested in the one of the worst coin when my one of the friend suggested about the coin but I would never invest in any coin with out any proper research.

Since joining the crypto world, I have been exposed to a lot of fraud and most of it was virtuous because I was defrauded and some of my currencies were stolen through one of the fraudulent investment sites where I deposited the money inside it and after the deposit I was banned from the site and since that time I did not work inside any as an investment sign My advice to everyone is to stay away from all links and sites of unknown identity and source in addition to stay away from all attractive ads because they are definitely fraudulent

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I scammed many times because of my greediness. I'm very easily get swayed by so much good offer they giving before. And because of that, I learned. So everyone, don't be greedy. Be vigilant to every sites that you're visiting. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, Bruno52 said:

I have only be scammed once when dealing with crypto currency and this is when I tried to store my crypto currency in a wallet which was fake and my account was deleted from the wallet so my advice to the newbies would be to use only trusted and verified websites.

Just you trusted sites so can be able to trust them when it comes to your coins. 

Avoid using unknown wallet because most of them are scam. 

Much better to prioritize your coin safety. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, bino said:

I scammed many times because of my greediness

Well, many people are losing a lot of money and also to scammed by being greedy, i hope this is a lesson for you mate and just think that being greedy may lose your money quickly and this is mostly happens for gambling.

• +1 2

I appreciate this content that you made my friend. For me as a beginner i didn't experience any scams because I'm doing this work here in this forum very careful and I do not trust any post or other member here saying you can earn or benefit of what did they say or post.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

Yeah my dear mate i am not fall any victim of scam and no any one steal my money from my wallet and not proceed any link for further because now days scam at top position by the sending links or fake gmail link. in this way scammer try to steal wealth.Now a days scammers and spammers more active than previous days. 

• +1 3