I can't save my uid - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jonii

I can't save my uid

Hii guys I have a problem I can't save my UID email in my yobit account please help me I have face many problems due to the cronavirus and lockdown I need some online work to solve my problems my friends tell me the cryptotalkorg but yobit says new access is not accepted I request to the admins please my uid connected the my yobit account I will pray for you help me 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

At first i am regretting for you. It's so sad for everyone. But nothing to do for you. Because it's now a one kind of rules so we should follow the rule and wait for again acceptance of Crypttalk community. So be patient.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

You don't need to do anything.Just go on the cryptotalk campaign and there you enter your email.After that you will see your UID.It will be connected to your main cryptotalk account.That's all.I hope it will help you.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Jonii said:

Hii guys I have a problem I can't save my UID email in my yobit account please help me I have face many problems due to the cronavirus and lockdown I need some online work to solve my problems my friends tell me the cryptotalkorg but yobit says new access is not accepted I request to the admins please my uid connected the my yobit account I will pray for you help me 

Welcome my friend
Unfortunately the site at the present time does not accept new members to pay them, I think that the matter is temporary and that the site will be accepted in the future. You can at the present time be satisfied with exchanging information with the members of the site

• +2 1

My friend, you cannot join the campaign currently. Registration for new members has been suspended, so you just have to keep working and wait for an official thing from the supervisors about the campaign and the new members.

Dear friend sorry to say I can't help you not me total forum members not  help in this issue, because this forum not allows new member in this campaign, so we can't help but you continue work in this forum and gain experience hope forum officials take any action and solve this problem.

Actually i also was unable to do that because i think that this feature was stopped by the administration long back as for some security concerns of the members. No you can see your UID in the profile section. 

Sorry to inform you but cryptotalk campaign stop temporarily accepting new members on yobit,you can register here,and make a post or comments but you will not get payment. This is just temporary,so stay patient. You can still find another source of income,try to look on the referral section,there are some site there that are legit but just be careful.

3 hours ago, Amrhamza1999 said:

New users can't join Cryptotalk compaing now. You can write to admins. Perhaps they can help you. Or you can wait one or two weeks. I think they will fix this.

You have face this problm because you are also new here??

This always happens very smoothly. I cant get why you're facing this problem but this can happen there might be some internal issues that might be triggering but you need to keep patience because i am sure that this will be fixed within some span of time.

Sorry about you. But my friend it is temporary off by admins of the forum. And when they will want to add new members in the campaign they will open it. 

16 hours ago, Jonii said:

It is temporary disabled mate, it will be fixed soon so you don't need to worry about it. Admins disable it because they need to clean the forum first before receiving new members again. 

16 hours ago, Jonii said:

I think that it is unfortunate lf you because I think that the admins temporarily closed ghe campaign and it will re open some time after. I think that you should find other ways to make money so that you can earn in this pandemic. 

That problem mate of not being able to connect your cryptotalk account to yobit is being faced by all newbies and I'm sorry I can't do anything to help you because it's only the admins who knows when it will be fixed thanks.

21 hours ago, Jonii said:

As of now the forum is not accepting new members for the campaign. 

Much better to finish your 100 post first then wait for the time until this forum accepting new members again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

As much as I regret brother but they are no longer accepting new members in the campaign pay for posts some time ago they closed the registration hopefully we will receive new users again very soon

I am really sorry, but currently it is not possible to link your account a  CryptoTalk with a platform Yobit because joining a campaign is currently suspended, you can work here pending an official announcement by forum moderators CryptoTalk about joining the campaign

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Sorry for that friend, that issue its for long time like one or two months and still there is no any news about it. Just have faith and keep posting, you never know what action will be taken for that.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's sad for everyone. but nothing to crutch for you. Because it's last a one kind of rules therefore we may follow the rule and wait for again acceptance of Crypttalk community. become be patient

You don't need to stretch anything.Just go on the cryptotalk campaign and There you enter your email.After that you will see your UID.It will be connected to your major cryptotalk account.That's increase description.I hope it will aid you

• +1 1

Well if you can help a little bit put the error message that appears or put a screenshot here so that we can know exactly what the problem is, you might enter the wrong email or maybe you have a problem on the internet. The screenshot can help you learn more about the problem.

I am also suffering from the same problem. We don't have anyone to help. Can't we join anymore?

Sorry friend you are in trouble  But I cannot  help you . You can't  put your uid because   moderators  currently  don't  allow  new accounts  to join cryptotalk campaign.  I suggest  you to make posts again  and ask members  If some one know  another  good  forum. 

Sorry dear friend , it's unfortunate that the yobit registration has been closed temporary to new users , for now the new members can't get payment from this forum, so you have to wait till the site is opened to new users again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day