Who conduct bitcoin halving. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Who conduct bitcoin halving.

halving the amount of remuneration to miners for adding a new block to the blockchain. Satoshi Nakamoto programmatically laid halvings in the bitcoin network every 210 thousand blocks, that is, once every 4 years-until the moment when with the extraction of 21 million coins (presumably in 2140), the issue of cryptocurrency will be completed.

• +1 1

It is automatically done noone is pressing a button to make the halving. This is in Bitcoin so there is not a programmer that changes something, it was made like that by satoshi when he created Bitcoin. It is also not exactly every four years but some months less and depends on blocks numbers.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +3 1

Am not really sure who does but if you look at what happens, halving will always sometimes be the choice of making mining difficult thus increasing the price or even the ease of getting bitcoin difficult , how ever am not sure who does all this , 

• +2 1

On 4/26/2020 at 9:08 PM, halloweed said:

No one does that manually, the process is automated and it happens every 4 years like the world cup.

But from what I have read.. the halving happens after some amount of blocks mined, that means it does not specifically happen every 4 years.

• +3 1

"Halving bitcoin", scary phrase. Your question is really amazing for me because their is no centralized body which controls the price of bitcoin then who conducting this event on each four year's. I have not information about your questions who made this or automatic this event happened on after four years. 

The cryptocurrency makes the reduction automatically since it was programmed for that and its value is also calculated depending on the market and demand

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who created Bitcoin and the first blockchain system and came up with the idea of halving to prevent inflation and increase the scarcity of the asset over time.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:16 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I read many question answers and posts about  bitcoin  halving  I know what is bitcoin  halving  and it is happened  after 4 years . But my question is who conduct  bitcoin  halving.  Is there is any person or company who create  halving. 

The creator of bitcoin satoshi is the one who programmed the halving to occur every certain number of blocks that process is already automatic, the only ones who intervene to make this possible are the miners and even with a single miner and halving would always occur

Noy dear there is no person which is controlling or conducting because this was an idea which introduced by the satoshi nakamoto. And now he/she is no more.

Basically I don't think there is a single person between the Bitcoin Halving. In my view the Bitcoin housing is due to the selling of the Bitcoin buy a lot of the traders in a very short time in this way there is a lot of Bitcoin is available in the market and there are very less buyers which are ready to buy the Bitcoin. So as the ratio of the seller to buyers is reduced very much so that's why I think the Bitcoin has crashed.

I don't think so because all the necessary precautions and the halving have already been put to place by the founder of bitcoin statoshi nagatomo. So I don't think it will have there will be any need to

On 4/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I read many question answers and posts about  bitcoin  halving  I know what is bitcoin  halving  and it is happened  after 4 years . But my question is who conduct  bitcoin  halving.  Is there is any person or company who create  halving. 

The halving event comes after 210,000 blocks mining where the system have code set by Satoshi and still not updated .The currently running system is from Satoshi. This event automatically comes when the Conditions meet. 

I think there is no particular controlling as part of bitcoin halving. I think it's just that miners are Involved in the process. We should remember the fact that bitcoin is decentralised. This leads to the fact that it's less controlled.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The thing about Bitcoin is that there are no third parties in the loop. When Bitcoin goes through a rough patch and the value decreases or halves it's just because other people have decided to sell of the amount of Bitcoin that they have in bulk amounts. There aee many reasons why people decide to sell it off , recognition of the reasons make a successful investor.

The thing that I know about halving is that the price of the certain crypto currency is dropping its price range in the market drastically that it might enter the phase of bull run soon enough after the phase of halving they are currently doing. This kind of thing is becoming a cycle throughout the price range of the crypto currencies so that traders would be able to become strategic when it comes to making decisions about trading when in the market. This would make the potential traders to buy more of the said crypto currency and be able to hold it then sell if ever the crypto currency manages to reach already their desired price in the market.

Bitcoin is a decentralised cryptocurrency and we know no one is controlling it and this is preplanned cryptocurrency so it will work according to the plan.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:16 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

It started nearly two years ago. I started working with faucets and mining on the motherboard computer. It was exhausting and tiring, even without much success.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:16 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

The split of the reward is done in every 4 years since the creation of Bitcoin and until the last mining process. This is better for the sake of continued mining and the continued rise of Bitcoin

On 4/26/2020 at 10:16 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Satoshi created Bitcoin and also coded the halving, it is all code and nothing else as we are talking about software, so the halving is programmed in Bitcoin as everything else, but now it is time to forget the halving as this already passed and the next one will take another three years from now.

• +1 1

No one performs this process except for founder Satoshi Nakamoto. The process of cutting in half every four years is automated in order to maintain a certain quantity in the market in order to control the price.
Therefore, Bitcoin mining is cut in half.

I think that bitcoin halving is an automatic routine that was programmed to happen every 4 years by the creator of bitcoin and I don't think that it can be stopped by anyone except the creator of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is completely decentralised. There is nobody to control it. So Bitcoin halving happens automatically, whether you like it or not.

The halving is not manual it happens automatically and it doesn't need someone to initiate it, it just happens at every 210,000 blocks mined. Bitcoin has a set of rules and one of them is the halving, it doesn't need an update in the software and also it is not a fork of Bitcoin, this is something different.

• +1 1

there is actually no person or not in which controls over the Bitcoin or any of the other cryptocurrency it is may be because of the system that is developed on the blockchain the things happen

This is a procedure that is already being conducted automated and by the Bitcoin software, there is nobody conducting it, it was how Satoshi made bitcoin to be, the halving is automatically running in the Bitcoin soft wihtout anyone performing software updates.