Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

Usually we avoid sms from strangers.  Because there are scammers all over the place.  It is difficult to say who will blackmail us with our information by any word or deed.  So when talking to someone you should be very careful about interacting. We should stay away from these issues.

Thank you for sharing this tip , scammers and hackers are spread everywhere and they get advantage with clueless members who aren’t aware of this kind of scams and they follow and open untrusted links. This information should always be present for all members to avoid this tragedy.

Yes you are right, this crypto world is a world of unknown people and we just can't rely on anyone here. This information is very important for everyone. I've heard a lot of these things in magazines. It rarely happens. Maybe the people who write to you first are scammers.

It’s not worth it to follow the links indicated by scammers in your signatures. This indicates not to worry about this. Be careful and careful..

• +3 1

Absolutely right.We should avoid the following message from any unknown friends.Because there are many scammers around us.And it may be also a scam.The scammers will be removed by the moderators I hope.So we should not receive following message from the unknown friends.

A very important point, we must avoid messages and invitations from people so that we do not make mistakes and be exposed to fraud, fraud and information theft.

On 4/26/2020 at 10:25 AM, Babubu609 said:

This could be so unfortunate to me and some members from this forum. I am here to share some knowledge and advice to my friends here as we are one family Working on the same place doing the same job.you might be surprised to why I wrote this topic. But clear your thought I made this topic in other to help us all. It comes to late when I come to understand that there are scammers within the forums that send us private massage with links attached to it with an instruction to download an unknown wallet and deposit some funds in it which was really a scam, I mate up with a guy sending me this kind of massage of which I find it easy to take report to the moderators for quick action before it become to late. I could like some of us to also help in taking report of this kind of users that send anonymous massage with links in other to scam. Let take report and help the moderators to secured the forum as well as possible. If you pass through this please make sure you grab it and secured yourself from scammers know who you are following and type of friends you are making... Finally I could like some of you to share us ideas on the best way to secured ourselves?

Yes you are right I think this is very wrong because this forum is a working place not a forum for making friends or something other it is very bad if message a member privately and talking with them in a wrong way moderators should act on this thing and should stop this thing.

• +2 1

Yeah you should to avoid these type of massage because it is a new tricks of scammers. They gives us prize type massages for hacking our personal information. Just try to avoid them and don't try to read and open it . 

The Internet is another world full of fraud, and we have to beware of fraudsters because they appear in bright pictures so that we can fall into the trap
And that such links are aimed at theft, we must be careful and pay attention to them
Thank you for your helpful post

The most important reason not to follow messages from strangers is to save your password.  Because many scammers take this path and snatch all personal information.  So we should avoid unfamiliar messages.

I advise all members after entering untrusted sites only after verifying their authenticity. I also suggest not responding to spam messages and to those who communicate with us on Telegram. Fraud exists in every time and place, so I recommend consulting the elderly in every small and large  Because they distinguish, thanks to their experience, between matters and legitimacy and otherwise. We must also secure our accounts and our wallets with strong passwords and not disclose them.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this valuable and useful information that helps others avoid fraud by unknown persons and unreliable platforms. I am one of the fans of adhering to what is safe and has a reputation and testimonials.

Reliable trading platforms and e-wallets are all known. When there is this kind of fraud we must not open the links and inform the supervisors immediately until we get rid of this phenomenon.

• +2 1

The best thing to do this is to avoid that someone unknown wants to give you something, you have to do business well and this goes hand in hand that have to do with trustworthy people, many times we are in a place where they are just strangers and by the simple fact of doubting, the business does not bring anything good. That is why it is important to be in a place of trust and good vibes.

• +4 1

You are absolutely right. In this platform there are many scammers who want to hack our account. So,we want to avoid following massage of unknown friend. We want to always protect our personal information for secure our account. 

Yes, this is unfortunate. Fraudsters have multiplied and their methods of fraud have increased, so we must always be vigilant and not trust anyone and stay away from suspicious sites and links in order to protect ourselves from falling into the trap of fraud

Yes you are right we should avoid following message from an unknown friend because most of them are scammers and hackers who tried to send us message in order to pretend as a member of crypto currency platform and later hack our account and go away with our income capital and profit

Thank you, my friend, for these advice. Actually, I receive a lot of random messages that we do not know their source, but I prefer not to respond to them because I do not know the person and what his intentions should be careful about this

There is no solution to such matters because they are very common like ants. You cannot get rid of them no matter what you do, so we have to take preventive measures such as not entering any unknown link and inform the mediators immediately.

Yes you are right this crypto world is a world of unkow people and we just can trust on anyone here.There are many scammers who pretend to be your friend and offer you big bonuses.so be aware from those unknown Friend.

We should not believe in any unknown person if we believe in the matter of unknown  then even a scammer in it traps us. If we want to save ourselves, then we should just work on our known friends .

Dear the reason behind not following the posts of unknown persons is that they may be scammers and can steal our currency by sharing private links with their post. So be aware of this.

We do not know that if we can reply to any unknown and talk to them, then there can be a lot of problem for us because no scammer can trape us from there, then if we find ourselves to be secure from scamers then we should avoid them.

Thank you for sharing knowledge. I also want to assure what you said through sharing some experiences with scammers. Many times on telegram, i received some messages from people that i never knew, i did not respond to them and i immediately blocked them because i think they were scammers, so you can do the same guys.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.