Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

Thank you, my friend, for this warning, although it is a natural thing and a lot of coincidence, but we must generalize this matter to all members, especially the new ones, in my opinion the solution to this problem is in two ways, the first is to report such fraudsters and the second and most importantly is to avoid dealing with people we do not know on Although cooperation and trust are necessary, we must be careful, and I hope everyone will not be defrauded.. 

Thank you, my friend, for your useful participation. I agree with you. We must always support each other, give advice and exchange ideas and experiences in order to get rid of the problems the most important of which is fraud. I wish everyone success.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation, you are truly a perfect person for me, and we must cooperate, and we must appreciate our actions in order to give everyone who is right here his right to what he wrote. 

• +5 1

Hello friends, thank you very much for this alert because I am a beginner and do not really know how to do things. Really sorry to hear that there are scammers even though I heard a lot of good things about the forum.

We have to inform the supervisors about anything strange that we are exposed to, or it is sent to us by strangers because it is a fraud, and we must cooperate with each other to stop it.

Thank you my friend for this important information. I did not know that before. I will be wary of such messages in the future

Well, getting connected to strangers in social media handles like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, skype and seemingly other platforms is more like receiving spam message on our inbox. So, we must be careful before sending any personal information or documents that depicts our identity to these strangers. We should avoid them at the first place, and by any means if they get to send scam or frauds messages we got to block them from our social media handles.

• +3 1

There are some arrogant people who from their main destination are fraud and fraud. Therefore, members must rely on themselves in the collection process, and if they need to inquire about the subject, the question must be asked of reliable people working in the field of cryptocurrencies.

You are right this days scammers are using all means to operate, so we should be very cautious, some scammers may send you a message containing link which he will tell you to follow the link and deposit any amount of bitcoin that it will be doubled, such person is a scammer do well to report him.

• +3 1

It is difficult to trust unknown persons, about whom we do not know anything, and we must also be careful in this area because fraud is very much, so we must know that it is difficult to trust unknown persons.

• +2 1

Because they can lead us to do mistakes which will affect our account to get banned, in which we are not gonna be happy with that, so I think that is the reason why we should avoid following unknow friends.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this important and experience post with the members of this platform and I hope we the new members of this platform will follow your advice appropriately, in other to protect our account from scammers and spammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

If somebody sends you an unwanted private message, simply submit it to the moderators and blacklist that person. Some people want to spam people to confuse them. As a result, the right thing to do is to be cautious when clicking on links or exchanging information with unfamiliar domains. So don't get mixed up in the snares.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you're fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt you are absolutely right we should avoid from unknown friends because they may be scammers they are not our friends they want to hack our account and personal information about account

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. These guidelines are very important for all. It is because security is everything at this forum for all person. It is because if we get our password to others then our account will not be save and scammers can steal our money and data from our account.

So we should be careful while accepting the requests of unknown people.

In fact, I have never encountered this kind of fraud before
At least not yet, but thank you for noting this point. I am a novice here and I am never prepared for this kind of losses.

• +2 1

Yeah we should avoid the following messeges from the unknown person because there are many scammers and hackers in the crypto world so we should be very careful from them. They can give us any scam offer so that we can loose our money. Moreover they give the scam links in the inbox so that they can hack our account. 

We should be very careful the type of friends we choose and also how we interact with them. There are so many people that you may see as a friend but in reality they are not your friends. They might be trying to get through to you and steal your money. So you should be very careful and always watchful.

Thank you, my friend, for your participation in your experience .. Of course I will work on your advice and not enter a link that came to me from unknown people .. I will keep my security here and I hope that everyone stays safe from fraudsters

This is really unfortunate, even within forums we must be careful, the presence of scammers everywhere makes us restricted, so I cannot click on any link that is posted in the topics that are published here. I think that moderators always strive to keep the forum safe, so we must help them  Therefore, we report fraudsters.

• +3 1

This is very important and it's has been raised at the required time, the scammers tend to be very clever that they make you feel relax with them so that you will follow them, so never try that because from their, they all gain access to your privacy, thanks. 

• +1 1

Really, we have to stand up to those scammers, they are real enemies just like those who carry out criminal acts in reality, they are losers who see the convoluted ways wonderful and joyful ways, they reproduce more than cats and rabbits, and we must warn and protect some of us from them.

• +1 1

This is very important in so many circumstances, because you might trust and unknown friends that you follow to the extent that you will provide your vital details to them and might hurt you, so never follow an unknown friends, thank you for raising this.

• +1 1

Basically, it's because there are so many different people in crypto with different goals. Many people want to make money and learn a lot about cryptos, but there are still people who only want to make money by scamming people, so be wary.

thank you dear for sharing such a wonderful information with us and everyone should know bout this as the popularity of digital currency is increase the number of scamming websites also increases so we should be careful about that and should avoid messages from unknown number because these are scammer who can give you attractive offers and want to steal your money

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.