Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend we should are avoid reading order taking message from unknown person because it every form contained lots of scammers and this whole purpose is to target you and scan you so we avoid and make sure don't do any mistakes like this

• +3 1

If you msg someone and asked them to follow or give reputation then it was also considering spam and unusual activity by the foram and this type of account got banned.

Sure, there are crooks here
You have to be careful with my dogs and report them in order to alert others to them and keep them alert

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Samar ilyas said:

If someone private message you with something irrelevant then just report it to the moderators and also block that users. A lot of people try to spam people and misdirect also. That's  why the best thing would be to always be aware about clicking into any links or sharing information in unknown domain. So don't just fall into the traps

@Samar ilyas That is correct, just blocking that user and reporting it to the moderators is what should be done quickly to block the possibility of doing it to another person who does not have the same security capacity as one, scammers are everywhere ,
The important thing is to have a culture of safety and to know when to get away from danger, not being greedy will also help us to stay away from danger.

This is all due to scammers and this is the most disturbing word according to me because if i need guidance then who is the person that is sincere to me i am very confused about it because scammers talk with us very friendly and its very difficult to find them.

• +3 1

Fraudsters are everywhere and also in the forum there are some scammers who try to deceive beginners into stealing their money.  We have to report any unknown person trying to deceive us.

Thank you for the details, brother. Actually, I had no idea about this before. But, thanks to your assistance, I now remember. Despite the fact that I have not received such messages, I will be cautious in the future and ignore such spammers.

Thanks for the information as it helps a lot in giving us a better guide on ways to be safe in the crypto world against scammers who sent defrauding messages to us in private. The need to be cautious is very important in order to be safe.

It is normal and natural to make friends anywhere we find our selves but that should not mean that we must be come friends with anyone we meet online۔scammer send you a message for this type so we can control this way۔۔

Everyone should pay attention to these scammers, they have spread a lot recently, you should pay attention to strangers and not enter unknown links, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, you must use safe and reliable wallets as Trust wallet.

• +2 1

Well all you need to never really sort of individuals you possibly need to disregard them yet if that they are enduring your good revealing him and dont even trouble viewing at the messages as in some cases there are chance that when you open an obscure message you automaticlly hacked into without any problem.

It has been going my fourth month in this forum, I haven't ever use private message feature yet. So I don't know what type of message you are receiving. Moreover, as you will receive the message from scammers with huge offer, then you definitely should avoid these messages and also can report them to moderators.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

There are many frauds, dear, we must avoid everything we feel is a fraud. Not responding to spam. We must also secure the account and wallets with a high level of security and keys difficult to open.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your words are correct, my friend, and unfortunately, there are many fraudsters in this field because of the connection of our currencies to the Internet, so you find scammers every day inventing new methods to steal members' money, so I advise everyone not to respond to messages from people you do not know.

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing this detail, my friend. I've already got a lot of spam messages, and we need to defend ourselves by not doing any untrustworthy work or responding to spam anonymously.

Dear friend, thank you for this information. Honestly, I was not aware of the type of messages like this, but after I read your post and this information, I became aware of it, and so I will take a reserve from the owners of spam. Thank you very much.

It is unfortunate that there are such beggars in a respectable and wonderful forum. Thus these fraudulent persons must be reported by the people who receive such advertisements to the officials in this forum 

I encountered many of them, especially on the Telegram app. There is a feature in Telegram now that is to prevent strangers from adding you to groups, as well as you can hide your username on Telegram in order to prevent someone who is not your friend from establishing a conversation with you, they often cannot do anything unless They can send you this way, you will stop them.

• +5 1

It's a great idea this would be the way to get rid of scammers we should be very active and be aware of this scammers people.We should report them.They follow you as your unknown friend but don't belive on there words and don't share any kind of information to them.Tell moderators to handle them.

Yes, as everybody knows, the world is full of scammers, so you must be cautious. Scammers are everywhere, and it just takes a mistake for them to take your money. You must be cautious of people who claim that you can invest $100 and make a 150 percent profit in three days. This is impossible, and it is a scam, because making a 150 percent profit in three days requires a great deal of knowledge.

It's good we avoid this because scams late absolutely every where in the forum and we should try replying to people who just send us random messages because scammers can take the advantage of you just to decieve you

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post .. We must pay close attention to the spam messages that we receive, we must be more careful and pay attention in order to continue our successes.

• +2 1

It is true. Some of my obnoxious friends ran into such a problem
We must be very careful because these scammers are increasing and every time they invent a new method. Therefore, supervisors must be informed of these matters in order to take appropriate action against them.💮

This is all due to scammed that if we talk with other and  he is a scammer then may be it hacks our personal information so guide me about it that in this forum if someone needs our help   then what should we do .