Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

Well my friend many of us have been exposed to those situations .. You should not give any personal information about you to anyone, a stranger don't trust him . 
In addition, do not deposit your money only in your own wallet and do not trust anyone else .
Also not keeping passwords on websites and web browsers in order to avoid the possibility penetrate and steal your password .

You are right, my friend; we must exercise caution when responding to someone who is not a member of the forum. We should particularly avoid disclosing personal information.

Hello my friend, we must warn a lot of strangers who try to write to us through messages because fraudsters send a fake email in the email inbox and we must monitor and analyze it. If we feel that fraud has been blocked, you are banned or reported immediately. Thank you very much.

Of course, there are many scammers out there who will try to take advantage of any opportunity to hunt their prey
Including massage wallets, I really don't care about spam no matter what, I trust only reputable wallets.

Thank you for this post. Deception on the Internet has become very common, so we must be vigilant and wise in dealing with people we do not know well in the coming times. I will be more careful in dealing with strangers

I agree with you, my friend, we should not enter into any conversation with unknown people, because fraudsters are everywhere, they send SMS links, they want them to steal our account and our private wallet key, they are smart and they have many means of fraud.

Oviously there are reasons why you should avoid messages from unkonown friends. Many times they can be scammers. There are risk issue there.So , it's better to avoid their message

Unfortunately, fraudsters are present on and outside the forum, and they send spam messages, and some invite you to buy currency at first, but it is fake. Beware and do not trust strangers. 

Thank you for this information because it is a new method of fraud that has never happened to me, but I will be cautious in the future and I will advise everyone who sees it to beware of these widespread tricks

Dear this is the only waistage of time.In this busy latest world I think we must focus on our goals and objectives.This is only way of success through this we also can earn proper money and live a good life in a society.

If this person was honest, he would not have sent it to you in particular. Rather, it would have been published in the form of a post here for the benefit, but he would not dare to publish it here because the moderators would block him because of his fraudulent post, so avoid side conversations and links that are sent to you.

• +1 1

Fraudsters are everywhere, really, this is a little sad, but we cannot trust anyone, always the links that strangers send are fraud and theft, I hope they deal with it quickly, thanks for your participation.

There is a negative response mostly messages recieved by the unknown users so we all try to ignore and avoid such messages but sometimes the messages of unknown users are also very much effective and useful for us so we should read it and then decide to avoid it.

• +3 1

Thanks for posting this subject, and you really shared useful content about the unknown friends scam connection. In the crypto sector, everybody faces the unknown link problem, since too many sites and some scammers use this cheap trick to defraud people, so it's up to us to raise awareness to prevent these scams.

We have to report every fraudulent member who sends spam messages or links in order to steal money in the forum.  Our duty is to help moderators clean the forum from fraudsters in order to protect our money and the forum.

There are a lot of scammers everywhere and there are also some scammers on this forum who take advantage of the presence of beginners in order to deceive them.  We have to offer tips for beginners to avoid losing more money to fraudsters.

We really need to be very careful. When it comes to messages that we can entertain on this forum. So in my own opinion we just have to make sure that we don't respond to messages that we are not expecting. It is very risky. 

You are absolutely right friend. I am completely agree with you. We should be careful and stay away from scammers because scammers are very frustrating. They always try to steal personal information as well as bitcoin.

I have already heard a series of warnings about how scammers work, I am personally suspicious of downloading an unknown wallet and then depositing some funds in it. I never would. And I agree to report them so that many do not fall victim to these scammers.

We should avoid messages from the unknown friend because in this field we do not trust anyone because in this field there are lot of scammers we find so we do not trust any one and do not reply in this forum.

Actually Scammers are many in cryptowold today and I believe some of them are here with is in this forum, so abstain from any suspicious messages from unknown people because you can lose your capital for nothing and there is no one to compensate you if you lose.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this post
I am a beginner here and I cannot answer you, I hope we find ways to get rid of these scammers
I will follow the comments to benefit from the experience of the members

In our day, fraudsters have many new ways, so you must first secure your account by choosing good keys and you must keep them in a private place for you. Secondly, you must not enter the sites of unknown source because they are dangerous as these links have gaps in which your account is hacked.

we seeing this type news so more in newspaper, magazine and online. I think it's so normal to us because we mere all have faced this type deceiving from many types scammers. Actually they are changing their system, policy Everytime.

Useful or interesting

+1

+2

+3

Useful or interesting

till now no one has send such links to me but people who have been working with crypto currency knows so well where they have to keep their coins , even though if you find such people who are trying to scamming or phishing with such links then try reaching to moderators of forum with screenshots,