Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

You are right, because the scammers are very deceisive and have so many ways of attraction, so following message from unknown person will lead us to fall victim of their wickedness traps, so we most learn from this and make safety adjustments, thank you so much.

It is very important, dear, to move away from these people, with all assurance of the identity of the people who tempt you mainly through what they send and to you from spam and temptation regarding cryptocurrencies, and there are many people who have followed them the loyalty of people well, but it is important to beware of these people and  The senders of spam in each of the social media platforms, the tramway, the social media platform in general, and especially here in this forum, I received a preparation point for the first from a short while ago because I had received spam from an unknown person and when he reported it to the officials in the forum Thank you very much.

• +4 1

Yes mate you are definitely right this days scammers are using all means to operate, so we should be very cautious, some scammers may send you a message containing link which he will tell you to follow the link and deposit any amount of bitcoin that it will be doubled, such person is a scammer do well to report him to the forum and again learn to be careful.

• +3 1

It is not proper to write a comment under unknown members because it can be scammers and their like with that their will have full access to your account and clear all your earning and other benefits.

Hello there greetings that is a wonderful question we should avoid following unknown person because there are lots of scammers in every platform so we have to be very conscious about and also don't follow other unknown person in in this forum because they are strong they are sole purpose is to target you and steal your coin hack your account I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Thank you for the wonderful information, the scammers always change their methods of fraud, they send massage links through which your account is broken, so my friends have to be careful not to press the anonymous and unreliable links

• +2 1

Now fraud has become a profession followed by many outlaws or those who hide under many names. My brothers Kono are wary of fraudsters, they are professional thieves, you must report them to be banned and expelled.

Dear friend you are a true statement of good friendship I thank you very much for sharing this very important information with us. Thank God I've never been scammed before, but I read a lot and it helps me so much that they change their pattern every time and every time we expose them because we're one family.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, I did not receive this type of message, but in the near future everything is possible and I will be wary of these frauds because it concerns us with the interest of the members and the interest of the forum, in the end we are one family and thank you

Hello my dear friend.yes we should stop following messages from unknown friends because these are scrammer who send us link of attractive deals but as we click on those links, our account get hacked and we lose all our money.There are a lot of scrammer in crypto world who want to steal money of other users.

This is a very bad thing, but it is not new it is normal in the cryptoworld and we should be careful, but on the other hand sometimes people messages us in good faith and they could lead us to profitable sites. So my advice do not directly go on reporting them to moderators, you should investigate what they are saying or ignore them if you have no time.

Not all are scammers.

Thank you for sharing this information with us it is very important to us all so we should take note and be careful with the messages we receive from unknown people we are not familiar with them in order not to be scammed by them

Nice talk, my friend, in fact, this is what we all are exposed to on a daily basis because fraudsters have many methods of fraud, so everyone should be careful if we encounter this type of deception

• +1 1

Thank you for your time to share this important information with us. It is not surprising that the indiscriminate Mailers are always looking for everything possible to deceive innocent members in this forum. Members must have a familiar with this update and always ignore any such message and provide appropriate reports to the official.

• +5 1

I agree with you on that, we must answer for the members of others who are trusted with them never because they want to defraud us or do our deception so we must beware of them while doing the work

• +2 1

hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their brother the capital word is a Dehradun all members all members on this platform are from all over the world they just rust from each other because of the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

Thank you very much mate for alerting us, actually we all know that scarmmers and hackers and doing whatever they can to squander our hard earn money so we should be very careful and stop following any suspicious messages. 

Thanks for posting this post and you are really sharing useful content of Anonymous Friends scam link,
And in this field of coding, everyone faces unknown link problems, because many sites and some fraudsters use this inexpensive trick to deceive people.

Well its quite personal.you just don't want to expose or blackmailed by a stranger by your personal things.And also every person have been came in your life was unknown at the 1st place.So you have to assure are they are trusty or not.

Edited by Callmeanna

We cannot say that Everytime We will receive the message from the scammers but this is also affect that many scammers are contracting with you and give you some attractive offers and whenever you will accept these offers they will get out you and they will make a fraud with you.

Because you cannot trust unknown friends . You cannot trust friends you do not know well as they should . They may be not good people . They may harm you and not benefit you . They can bring you many problems that you need . So you should be wary of unknown people and friends

Yes, my friend, this type of person is widespread in this forum as well as on social media. We must beware of them and avoid entering unpopular and well-known sites because they may be a fraud.

• +1 1

Scammers are many in cryptowold today and I believe some of them are here with is in this forum, so abstain from any suspicious messages from unknown people because you can lose your capital for nothing and there is no one to compensate you if you lose.

I appreciate your information very much. The Internet at the moment is full of scammers so it is best to disable receiving messages from strangers so be aware from those unknown friends.

Oh thanks for info me i did have a message from unknown numbers next time i shall avoid from unknown incomming message in my phone thank you for telling us