Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

On 10/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

You should prefer coins or tokens that has a high price for a long run. Such as bitcoin, litecoin, eos, xrp, ethereum. 

On 10/18/2019 at 1:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

TRON TRX from my point of view I consider it capable enough to generate large income in the long term, since it has a very potential road map and is exponentially bullish as time passes, I can also recommend to VLX VELAS that it has certain similarity with TRX in terms of its scalability and its artificial intelligence AI incorporated into its blockchain, these two projects are long term since their community has a certain level of maturity that supports the project.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:13 AM, Suzan987 said:

I think bitcoin is more profit able.otherwise crypto world all altcoin are profit able. if this coin holding some time than a time it's make sure and more profit earn.

Yeah in crypto world bitcoin is lead the first position which is very profitable in the current market but if a person have low amount of capital then they need to invest in litecoin or Ethereum .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:41 AM, Rabby20 said:

Right now I will suggest you invest only in ethereum, Ethereum has a good potential to rise at the end of this year. 

Ethereum is cool but I think there are a lot of good coins in the crypto world.For example neo,xrp,nxt and stellar.İ think they are so profitable too

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

Try to buy bitcoin only so you can hold for a long time. If you want to make a big profit, then bitcoin will be the best coin that will give you the profit. The altcoin will always follow bitcoin price, and no matter bitcoin price is up and down, the altcoin will follow, and usually, the altcoin will suffer if bitcoin price getting down too deep. The altcoin will have a hard time to survive, and many of the altcoins will stay at the bottom price before the altcoin price can increase higher. But that is no guarantee to see the altcoin can rise so high, especially if the altcoin doesn't have support from the community.

1 hour ago, markcagi said:

I love having coins with my own blockchain. I can tell you my choice: btc xlm ltc eth ada xem doge. But the decision is up to you

You are quite right. Every one has their list of interested coins they like to invest in and your choice can be different fron everyone's considering what you see in the project that makes you want to invest In them.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I suggest buying YO coin from yobit exchange. It is the native coin of yobit exchange so there is a big possibility that it will explode anytime.

Well there are three major coin right now for me, and that is bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. this three coin for me has the more potential than other coins. this is just my opinion, for me this 3 coin's that i tell have the more value and future in the near future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

But eth it will more profitable than the rest in the upcoming days of crypto, it has some develop currently running on the eth network

Bitcoin is profitable among coins, or Cryptocurrency. Because you can earn a lot of crypto, In Bitcoin you have to invest or trade buying and selling Bitcoins. The highest value of Cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and it's very popular so this is trusted Cryptocurrency around the world. Bitcoin is so profilable that you ever know.

If you want to hold for the long term then I think Bitcoin and ETH are the right choices to hold for the long term which is so potential coins.

I think coin or token will be of great benefit to you and it can withstand your interests. All coins or tokens are not profitable. I think Bitcoin is the most profitable coin because its price is more and I think  bitcoin will be very useful to you as well.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

It's good to think about the long time trading what i always do. At this moment if you hold Litecoin, Yo token, XRP, Ethereum for long term than there is a chance to be benefited in near future. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

That is the advice not to be missed with this application. Most enthusiasts are setting it up brands simply use your voice to use your volume, therefore, assume that the person is working while it does not work.

I think the coins that are profitable are the coins that is popular like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, ripple, and of course bitcoin and etc. Since those coins are popular, they also have big markets that's why it's good to invest on them.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

How much  you are investing is matter here because if  want to buy top 10 coins you have to invest good amount to cash in future when these coin become high price coins.Large invest is better for long term holding.

I think all coin or token was profitable if you doing your own research, even that was on dump situation but if the fundamental was strong it can give your good profit in short or long term but i will give some recommendation, Maybe you can take a look to Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and IOTA For long term and Kava, AIR and Doge for short term.

• +1 1

My dear friend, it all depends on the rate, I would recommend waiting for the fall of bitcoin, and then buy it to get a big profit in six months! 2020 is expected to be a great Year

There are many very promising cryptocurrencies. I rely heavily on the new generation of cryptocurrencies and especially on ERD, GREEN, ATOM, MATIC. There are cheap coins now. Hold a few years, maybe we can do something big.

There have too many token to make profit by holding for a long time. Before suggesting any coin I have to know about your budget. How much you want to invest?

The mainstream coin, which is the bitcoin that has a really huge amount compare to other coins, gives much profit because its percentage also cost a lot and it is our profit. Etherium is a good coin too, better check it out.

Bitcoin is a definitely reliable investition. Still there are altcouns from top-20 that can give you X, but it is a very unpredictable thing. Bitcoin will definitely grow one day as he used to do it in the past

Deposit on new coins is usually more than profitable, but it is often worth the risk, I think you should select the coins listed on Coinmarketcap and select the coins that are new and discounted, and remember that your total in one coin  Do not deposit capital, you can select a few coins and divide your capital and invest separately, I hope so  You will also benefit.