Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

Ethereum is good coin and 2nd place in coin market cap. If you are a long term invest in this coin .eth bright future to gain and more profitable in future to long term invest in this coin.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Now this time so many coins are inthe market just some coins are good for future like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, EOS, TRX, XVG and also other coins but these are the best and real coins and these coins will give you high profit in future so buy all these coins and safe them into your wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, khan22 said:

Now this time so many coins are inthe market just some coins are good for future like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, EOS, TRX, XVG and also other coins but these are the best and real coins and these coins will give you high profit in future so buy all these coins and safe them into your wallet.

Thanks for sharing such a good coins suggestion.I think you have pretty good experience with coins.I  will follow your advice.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Due to unstable market condition its not good to invest in any coin token. You should purchase only bitcoin, wait for the best time which could be next quarter. So hope is best for the 2020 starting.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:00 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

According to my knowledge you should buy Eth and Xrp. Also you can buy the Ada coin. For long term holding those are the best in my opinion. It is not for sure. Because anything can happen in crypto so you shou also do your own research. 

My first priority to invest in bitcoin and ethereum . I'm also love to invest in xrp , litecoin , vechain , neo coins . It have big chance to get profit . We can only invest in big crypto projects . We can research best coins for investment.

I thin if you want to invest good amount you should do your own research and not go with others recommendation and you should be very confident about what you are buying and for how long you are buying and for how much time you gona hold and how much profit you expect from that currency i recommend you to look for Energi coin

I suggest you to buy cheap coin and start trading. You can earn huge by trading for this you have to do some research about cryptos. Then you can start trading. 

these days most of coins are in low price so you can buy ETH/LTC/DOGE coins.they are simple crypto and reliable in the market.so you can invest in these and wait for the market 

There are many profitable currency available here.But i suggest to you buy btc,eth,doge,ltc and ripple coin for long term holding.You can earn more profit from this Cryptocurrency

you can buy bitcoin or lite coin and hold for long terms more profitable maybe in 2020 bitcoin go higer around 15000$ to 20000$

Edited by Soaib khan

37 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

Cheap coin not all are good, if you out a condition cheap coin but with good volume it would be good

Before investing in any cheap coin we must be careful otherwise there are huge chance to loss everything.      

4 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I like bitcoin and it's been the currency that I hope a lot. Any strong cryptocurrency can grow, it depends on many other things.

Bitcoin is my favourite too, any coin depends on bitcoin growth only Bitcoin can influence them all

Well... Of course, Bitcoin is the most profitable one and the most popular too, but not everyone can mine Bitcoin that's why would like too suggest you Ethereum(ETH).

Ethereum is a mineable cryptocurrency and is based on Ethash proof of work algorithm and being the case; it is possible to mine Ether using a GPU rig of 4-6 GPUs.

There are different kinds of crypto currency coin available . But I  suggested you BTC and eth .they are very profitable and both have a good market price.

I see the good potential of native coins, but most of the native coins or coins created by the exchange of cryptocurrency, announce that they are still in tokens, and in this case, only binates have native coins with their own chains,

Maybe I forgot something, that vite is a native coin issued by vitex exchange, but vitex exchange is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, and its prestige is still under general centralization based exchange....

Ethereum is now under $150, maybe good to buy. or BNB which is now very down from it's peak. but if asked whether it is most profitable, I think it depends on the market situation in the future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

there are alot of coins available in the market.it totally depends on you which yiu choose.if yiu are haivng good trading  then choose by yourself if not then follow some trader .

and i think energi coin,Cnb coin,xlm,xrp,th token will be good for the trading

From my own point of view, I will advice you to go for Bitcoin and doge coin because they are good for investment and they will give you a chance to earn more than you are expecting in the future. Believe me and go for one of the two

On 10/19/2019 at 1:54 PM, Basad said:

Most of the top ranked coin are very very profitable that's if you are holding for a long time. You will see it profitable

Top coins are the best and so much profitable coins in the crypto market because these coins are not fake and also these top coins team is very strong and good and i hope this time when the market is going to high we make huge profit this time because this time BTC will touch the 100,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are lot of coin here which are profitable for us. Specially have one this is Bitcoin. Another coin is Etherum, litecoin,Xrp, dash coin etc. You can invest 

The profitable coin to me are bitcoin and ethereum, these two are good to hold for long term. In this year I'm sure bitcoin will increase more because there is upcoming bitcoin halving. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I recommend ethereum.it is a great performing coins among altcoins.also has a capability to increase it's price.but if you what a new token I recommend binance token and nexo token.those token has a  high chance to increase it's value in the future.

Many of the currently used cryptocurrencies have limited support and outside of the major crypto exchanges. It can be very difficult to know which of these currencies you should add to your wallet.