Expired warning point did not disappear - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Expired warning point did not disappear

As you can see in the photo, i received warning point in november 27,2019 and the expiration date of it is december 27,2019 which is 1 month before became expired. My warning point is already expired but it didn't remove from my profile, my question is when i received another warning point again, is it counted as my 2nd warning point and i'm getting temporary banned from the forum about 3 days? 

Screenshot_2020-04-25-14-42-54-292_com.android.browser.jpg

My friend, after receiving a warning point that has a specific deadline and expires, but does not disappear entirely from your account, it remains in the account to indicate that you have received a warning point in the past. Do not worry about it and continue your work.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

As you can see in the photo, i received warning point in november 27,2019 and the expiration date of it is december 27,2019 which is 1 month before became expired. My warning point is already expired but it didn't remove from my profile, my question is when i received another warning point again, is it counted as my 2nd warning point and i'm getting temporary banned from the forum about 3 days? 

No it will not count again as long as your warning is already removed.

Just don't repeat the same violation and be a responsible member of this forum.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Pal, you don't need to worry about it anymore. I also get a warning point in the past and it is also has a deadline. It also doesn't leave my warning point notification, but don't worry about it. The previous warning that you have receive will not be counted to your today's warning. It will just indicate that you already commit that violation and you must avoid it. That's why you also have it in your profile page.

So sorry for your warning point and dissapointment about expiration. Normally it becomes auto remove after planty, but i am seeing it first time with you. So pease be patient and contact with the authority of cryptotalk .

Don't worry about that since the time has expired. The warning point has been removed from you to make sure. you can ask a forum moderator about that

We sincerely apologize for your warning.  You may have broken any rules that gave you a warning point.  Next time you follow all the rules here then maybe you will not give any more warning points

Actually,  after the time period of the warning point is iver, you will be able to again start wring and posting in this forum but the receipt warning points will be reflected in your profile always so that it will remind you that you have been warned and repeatedly doing the same mistake will lead you being banned. 

The warning point should disappear after a certain time has passed. You get zero warnings. He will disappear very soon, do not worry.

Don't worry that adventice point no longer adds up in case you get another you have to do things right so you don't earn another warning point.

I have same story as your. I get a warning point for 10 days after 10 days it is still appearing on my profile.It is not disappear  I think when we will get second warning point may be it will be count for first warning point. 

17 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

No it will not count again as long as your warning is already removed.

Just don't repeat the same violation and be a responsible member of this forum.

My warning point is already expired but it didn't disappear from my profile. What will happen if i received one more warning point? I'm very confuse why my first warning point didn't disappeared. 

Surprisely i also received one warning points from the moderators of crypto talk forum but one day expiry date but remaining on my profile so i think these warning points are remaining on our profile when it goes disappeared i have no information regarding this because I have the same situation. 

17 hours ago, Hatred said:

Pal, you don't need to worry about it anymore. I also get a warning point in the past and it is also has a deadline. It also doesn't leave my warning point notification, but don't worry about it. The previous warning that you have receive will not be counted to your today's warning. It will just indicate that you already commit that violation and you must avoid it. That's why you also have it in your profile page.

Okay, thanks for telling me this information. I'm very confuse about this warning point on profile that's why i made this topic. So if i received one more warning point now, it is like my first warning point again right? 

17 hours ago, kirubel said:

Can you see " 0 earning point" that means you don't have any warning points, and its doesn't count us 2, and the sign is just to remind you that you have warning points before 

Okay, thanks for reminding me too. I'm just confuse about this warning point in my profile, that's why i made this topic so it couldn't bothered me again. I will do my best so i won't received any warning point again. 

6 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

Indeed, the look of the warning point is troublesome in the profile, I think it should be removed after it expires and because any member is at risk of error and his file cannot be distorted with this error forever.

Yes, i think so. It must be removed after the expiration date of it. It is very confusing if you received another warning point. But i think they're not removing it to remind the members of their mistakes. 

You already complete the warning point guide line time, so i don't think this warning point count when next time receive any warning point, but i suggests once you contact this forum official, they give perfect salutation  don't break any rules to receive any warning point.

Hello mate I don't think that warning point still has effect to your account because it has already expired and it is just showing in your profile as a reminder that you received it one day and it will continue showing to your profile but only you who can see it.

19 hours ago, Raven said:

19 hours ago, Raven said:

I think that the warning is expired but it will not disappear from your profile because I think that they will not remove it from your profile because they want ypu to know your past mistakes and not do it again. I hope that I dont get a warning. 

Well, when some moderators giving you some warning points, each number has contain some time limit and they are checking if you will be doing it again so that they will banned you, make this warning point as a motivation or lesson to don't do it again and continuing earned money here.

I download know about that my friend  I also receive  warning  point round about  one weak ago and  don't  know it will expire  or not let's see what happened. 

1 hour ago, Zues said:

I think that the warning is expired but it will not disappear from your profile because I think that they will not remove it from your profile because they want ypu to know your past mistakes and not do it again. I hope that I dont get a warning. 

I think you're right, I agree with you. They want us to remember the mistake that we did so we could avoid it in the future just like now. They wanted us to learn from that mistake in our profile. 

2 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah its  better to avoid it, actually we don't make mistakes intentionally, i receive warning point when i was trying to help a member, good luck bro, and for your info the warning point go till 5 points

I received warning point because i created a topic that contains only for appreciation post. Just like that so i suggest to all of you here, don't do it to avoid warning points. 

Its good to report a problem like this to the moderators because they are the one who can help you. They are the one who give us warning points and they are the ones who can take them away.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

57 minutes ago, Tomas2020 said:

I believe that any person is at risk of error and should not deprive a person of his right to recover his file cleanly if the sentence has expired and surely he will learn from his mistake and will not repeat the same mistake.

Yeah, that's true. They learned from their mistakes so i think the warning point should be removed in the profile so your profile will became more attractive like the forum.