First thing to know as a beginner - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

Thank you for your post! It was very informative and good for beginners. I like the part when you analyze the most popular related questions about the forum.

For beginners who generally decide to connect their life with cryptocurrency, it is best to understand that the most important thing here is your security, no one can throw off any data from their wallets or their control words. Always be on the lookout do not store them in electronic form at all, write them out on a piece of paper and put it where you will never lose it

This is a very profitable business, but it also has a lot of fraudsters
You also have to learn patience, because patience will bring you success
Then learn about the most popular and best currencies to invest as well as the best trading platforms

image.png.51725af954c2ba3fd20bd3fbe030e6bb.png

• -2 1

i noticed that always many beginners (not all of them) rush to read topics and reply to them before even reading the rules  which is very bad for them and for the forum , existing of topics like this that rewriting the rules with more  explaining so they see how important to head back to the rules and understand them well so they don't get banned due to posting against the rules

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

we all not beginner on the furom. we have lot of furom before this, it's all same rules don't spamming

• +2 1

@yato987 right mate , their is some member who still didn't read cryptotalk rule about posting ( mostly are newbie , who join forum for filfull dslr airdop conditions ) . every user must carefully read rule properly because if we make mistack then our account is in danger here .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/24/2020 at 7:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

Hello colleague, I find the publication that you offer to beginners very complete and highly recommended for beginners who started in this world a great success, what I said friend, great and very complete publication
Good luck to all and a big greeting

• +1 1

This post can be really helpful to all the beginners out there. these are some of the basic questions that come to the mind of each newbie on this platform when they start. so it is necessary that new uses keep in mind these rules and regulations that form the core part of this platform. once you follow these rules you can ensure your long-term survival in this platform without any ban.

Thank you for bringing up this topic to help novices in this forum. Yes, I have been searching for an answer to these questions. I think that the most important thing is to respect the laws in this forum, but there is a question on my mind, has the number of posts allowed per day become only 20 and not 30? 

• +1 1

In the beginning, the beginners face much difficulties like posting commenting and others. Beginners always have the issue of whether they follow the rules and regulations of the forum in the beginning. And he always notices that whatever post he is doing, he came to see if he is against this form. He first of all keeps these basic things in mind whether he is not against you at all. He learned rules and regulations first then he trade in this forum. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a beginner, you should study candles well and trade with little money in order to learn well, take risks and trade with a lot of money, and the most important thing is you must be patient and stay away from rising currencies

• +1 1

as a begginer too, I want to share about what things that we should know as a begginer. Here some I got from my experienced :
1. Learn, what is cryptocurrency
2. Collect lots information about what topof coins that circulated now in crypto, so you not trade or invest in wrong coins and not get fast loos because less of information
3. Learn about what the best plattform that can represent your coin in trading
4. Join community, join forum, read more from forum. It would helps you a lot to make right decision when you decide to start trading
5. Make a relationship with old user or with people that already pro and had lots experience in crypto to help you gain some money in right way
6. do not jump directly into real transaction trading, practice first. do analyze, try to make shadow trading to help you learn about characteristic of the coin you want to trade in future. So when you ready, you are not doubt to make decision about trading.
7. and for the last, put away thinks about WANT TO GET RICH in short time! it is needs right analysis, patient and need clearly think!

Please add more information about those advice, so we all can grow and become smart in crypto world together. 

Thank you for popping up this question. I would say a little knowledge about trading world of everything is the first thing to be known otherwise you will have clear misunderstanding about the activities happening.

• +2 1

Thank you for your post. This post will help you a lot. Those who are new to work should help new people here because they have to take care that it works well here and if you want to keep our post for a long time, you have to take help of beginners.

• +1 1

A great post from a senior like you.I think this post should be pinned  at this section so that the newbies can find it easily.You have said everything that relates this forum.I really appreciate your work.

• +1 1

I congratulate you for making these high-quality publications, this will serve many users who need guidance for this cryptotalk website. I hope that in the days to come you will share much more quality information.

• +1 1

These are very good tips every newbie need to follow in order to be safe from getting warning points or ban instead because our major assignment in this forum is making well constructive posts so that everyone who reads it will learn something reasonable, this is a great topic that will help many members thank you @Babubu609

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are new and new here then the first thing you should know is to know all about cryptocurrency and gain complete knowledge.  If you know and understand cryptocurrency well then you can work here very easily.  And if you know about currency, you can work very easily here.  Moreover, you need to know the rules of work

• +1 2
  • +2 1

all beginners ought to read it, commit to it and paintings on it. there are most beginners who paintings here and do now not study the regulations and conditions and do the paintings directly inside the discussion board and get tickets and that they reply to these movements of the old individuals.

Great post @Babubu609. These points are really helpful for beginners and they will surely be useful for them. But I wanted to ask you about point number 4.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

You said that the length of the post should not be less than 100 characters but I have seen that even senior members sometimes post less than this. So do you still get paid even if it is less than 100 characters?

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

The first thing you have to know as a beginner is to have a very good knowledge of what bitcoin is and how it works and also be clear about knowing how to win and how to lose so that you do not fail in the world of cryptos and achieve success

Thanks for sharing this basic introduction for beginners on this forum. This thread will help this forum to reduce spam or duplicate posts. Cryptotalk is one of the best platforms that we can use to learn a lot about cryptography and also to earn extra money.

Your all focuses that you have given as rundown are so useful for all particularly for newbibe individuals from this astounding froum. With that post so supportive for senior in light of the fact that numerous they forgate . We ought to stand the all standards and guidelines of Crypttalk. Quite it's I mean Crypttalk is so difficult and cautious about the principles and guidelines. 

Much obliged to you for this thorough data that I referenced in your post, truly you worked superbly and each new part should peruse your post and keep it all together for his record not to be liable to boycott, and obviously you merit the heart

• +3 1

Your all focuses that you have given as rundown are so useful for all particularly for newbibe individuals from this astounding froum,Quite it's I mean Crypttalk is so difficult and cautious about the principles and guidelines.

48 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@yato987,,,yeah friend,,There are a lot of new members who rush to post without knowing the rules and guidelines of the forum, and they post poor quality because they don't know the rules of the forum, so they are banned.  I say to the newcomers who are new to the forum they will read all the rules well and knock all the senior members for help.

Well @Mosharraf as a beginner' if we join this forum then our first priority is read forum guidelines, because if we work under this forum guidelines.then we stay long time,

If we don't respect forum rules and publish useless content posts, then this forum moderators kick outs those members regarding this forum rules, so first understand this forum clearly then start work its better.

• +2 1