Patient is success - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 11/26/2020 at 9:30 AM, Amrutha said:

Yes patient is a key factor of success . It's play a major role in decision making. Through those patients we can be disciplined and should take step when correct time comes and leads to success 

When you think carefully about it patient is the best quality of any crypto investor, with patient is how long term holders becomes rich within few years.

Patient pur us in direct control of our self. We must have patient to maintain our enthusiasm and industrioudnes. When a person is patient they give themself time to choose how to respond to a given occurrence.  Patient is the key to success. 

Patience is required in all areas of life, and if it were not for patience, life would not have continued, and a person has to learn how to control himself, his nerves, and his actions in the face of profits and losses in order to act rationally and consciously, not recklessly or recklessly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Patient is key to success if you don't have patient you will never get what you want in life because is going to drive you your dreams have patient and you will be able to achieve your aim and objective

• +2 1

When I started off trading in share market it was not at all easy for me. I was suffering from huge losses during the initial period. I was also on the verge of selling off the shares at these losses. but somehow I muster enough courage to patiently wait and hope that the prices would increase. After like 4 months now I earned 20% interest on what I invested. This I consider huge victory for me. So definitely patience is the key.

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, Nicole018 said:

So definitely patience is the key.

Yes definitely patience is much needed in every aspect of life .It is also very important in crypto trading .The reason is that the prices in crypto markets  are very volatile and they increase and decrease very quickly .Many people don't do trading with patience and face serious losses .They are afraid for waiting and being patience .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Well, yes. Indeed. Patience is a virtue and you will not get anything from being impulsive but bunch of regrets. We should know when's the perfect time to do the trading and investing. 

• +1 1

Patience is success no doubt about that, we can only be successful if we work hard and be patient, because nothing comes easy, patience determine how attach we are to achieve our goal in life, in cryptotalk forum everything is step by step which need patients and time to achieve our goal in the forum.

• +2 1

Yes you are right at some point but we have to work with patient in trading but not at all. Because by patient we have to mean that wait,stay and see....but by this we can't get any thing instead of lose of time. But it's sure that we have not to be greedy in. Trading 

• +4 1

You are right!

Patience in investment is one of main factor that lead to success in trading however most the business traders always want fast money by all means and is not like in the world of crypto rather we need to be patience enough in during investment and gradually our aim will be achieve.

• +3 1

In my opinion, experience is better than patience, because you cannot be patient in the first place if you do not have prior information indicating that those who were patient before you have reached their goals, so experience and information are a priority for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

patience is very important when it comes to trading because cryptocurrencies prices always moving up and down and if the price increased a lot then it start dropping here you see lots of panic selling due to poor knowledge about crypto while sometimes in this situation we should be patient and wait because the price will go up again and maybe cross the previous pump 

of course this changes depends on the currency we dealing with

• +4 1

On 4/23/2020 at 10:09 AM, Babubu609 said:

failure comes from lack of patient

Demonstrating patience leads to success while lack of patience will lead to failure. Patience is essential for success in life. Most people get scared, lose confidence, get upset, do wrong things.. Later on they blame themselves for their doings. I would advise whenever you feel pressure in yourself stay calm, take deep breath, satisfy yourself, be confident, don't panic this is known as patience. Once you learn how to overcome the situation you will enjoy your life and have patience to face any difficulty. 

Patient is the piller of success.If we get any step for doing anything we can't get achievement so early.We have to wait for this.Many of people loss Because they want success but can't wait for it with patient.So they become failed.So if we want success we keep patience.

• +2 1

Yes you are right patience is one of keys of success for we  too achieved our aim we have too blued our self with patience 

• +5 1

On 4/23/2020 at 7:09 AM, Babubu609 said:

It's so bad when I come to realized that 90% of many lose and failure comes from lack of patient, and many successful project, of either trading, investment or any activity comes from patient. 

This forced me to developed my experience and finally conclude that patient is success, without patient we can't achieve what we want.

This topic was telling us to always be patient in our day to day activities in other to be successful, I hope I am having same opinion with you friends?

The worst thing in life is patience. It needs a lot of learning, and maybe a lot you can't do. This should be thoughtful and it should be done with a little learning.

Patience is very successful but not always . It is when you go to trade some coin have low liquidity may goes down forever such dice and egold etc. That is sometime patience will not work forever.  Thanks

• +5 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves. And there is no more powerful an aid to success then self-possession. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to choose how to respond to a given event, rather than get emotionally hijacked by our emotions. It allows us to stay gathered no matter what is happening.

Yes I agree with you patient is the key to success because if we look at it carefully we will see that people that are inpatient don't always make success in life because one way or the other they will fail but if you are patient then I assure you that you will gain make lot of access to profits in everything you do in life

• +2 1

Yes friend you are right. If we don't have patience we can't success anywhere. Cause the main kay of success is keep patience. Patience make is more strong and confidence.

Patience is very much important in every field and  Specially in professional behaviour Patience is much required in every situation and to be successful and to be prosper .

Edited by Samotokika

Being patient is very important to success in any kind of jobs especially in crypto because the market not goea as we want , we should be able to control our emotions and thoughts that push us to do wrong decisions that cause us losses or missing a great chances 

Hey mate, you are right patient is success in the cryptocurrency because when we buy some coin in this crypto world, most of the time coin price go down, so we have to wait patiently for the price increase, so we can say patient is the key of success at cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friends, this is correct. Patience is the basis of every successful business, so we have to be patient with long time in every work to gain and get a positive result in the future.

If we want to succeed in life then we should take patience and do hard work then we reach at our aim. So struggle and patience are most important for being a successful in life. I advised you that you take patience and do hard work then you will be succeed so success will get soon and you reach at your aim. 

So we should give new ideas for this forum and earn lots of money so this is best way to earn and we will be succeed. Therefore we should take some time and be patience then our aim will came to and get lots of money

• +1 1