What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

On 4/22/2020 at 6:31 AM, jamesvince said:

Good member of this forum has many qualities such as he is regular workers of crypto talk forum. He made their work with following rules and regulations of the forum. And always helps of new members of crypto talk forum. And made some good and quality new topics on regular basis.

Excellent comment on what good members should do, the one piece of information that I like the most is where you mention "always helpΒ new members of crypto talk forum"Β  because I have the feeling that people seem to forget that they were once also newcomers.

• +5 2

The qualities of a forum member would be the following:

Β 

1. Respect the regulations that govern the forum

2. Create Original content

3. Add value to the community and share your experience to be a good member of the forum.

Now I understand why crypotalk rewards its users, it takes a lot of work and preparation to create a useful post, but from what I've read it's worth it. This makes me enthusiastic to keep learning so that one day I will make an excellent post.

Compliance with the rules of this forum, respect for the opinions of other forum participants. Another important and noble work helps the members of this forum.

• +5 1

Yes. but keep it real, you know. You don't need 100 words to do so. Myself adding good positive vibes to you all crypto enthusiasts, also for Yobit team, and for the new members.......WELCOME

The most important thing that members want to follow the rules of the forum. They want to post important and relevant comments which are useful for other members in the forum. Post the comments after reading the content that was posted. Some of the members are posting without reading the content are it are against the rule. Post useful comments and comment after reading the contents.Β 

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

Edited by mhmd

On 4/22/2020 at 1:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

This qaulities will help you know what will help you:

Β 

1. Good membersΒ  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

Β 

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

Β 

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

Β 

4. You can start receiving payments at the reaches of 100 good posts.Β 

Β 

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic.Β 

Β 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

Β 

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts.Β 

Β 

8. Make friends with those that you trusts.

Β 

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

Β 

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum.Β 

Β 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

Thanks for revising the rules of this forum my dear, we are also try to do our best on this forum by following the rules and regulations. One more things is helping each others especially newbies because newbies is the future of this forum and thats our duty as a good member,Β  we spread this forum and makes it better. And also do report if anybody violate the instruction of this forum because we dont want any spammer here.Β 

• +1 1

Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β 

Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

18 minutes ago, gbfisher said:

Thanks for revising the rules of this forum my dear, we are also try to do our best on this forum by following the rules and regulations. One more things is helping each others especially newbies because newbies is the future of this forum and thats our duty as a good member, we spread this forum and makes it better. And also do report if anybody violate the instruction of this forum because we dont want any spammer here.Β 

@gbfisher all the point you have said is right my Friend.. You can see in this forum only few senior member available who try there best to help the noob member..yah its true that newbie is the future of this forum so we need to give them guidelines now properly so that they dont dare to break the forum rule and work here strictly..Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

A good member is the one who always tries to provide assistance in an easy and simple manner while respecting the rules and laws imposed by cryptotalk and to explain his idea well in order to understand it and not just for profit, and customers, supervisors and other members must also be respected.

The good thing about being a good member is to follow the rules of the forum, make good publications and know what is being written and not publish for publishing, some members even put a simple point to be told about their advertisements, they have no respect for others

Revising the rules of this forum by sharing useful posts like this is really good for the experts and the beginners here.. all the points you mentioned in your topic are really important to be known for each member interested in this cryptocurrencies world and want to improve this forum.. but all of these points require from us to be aware to know how to use this forum well in order not to break the rules of it because of our ignorance..

New members in this forum should read forum's rules, before posting topics and also they must read the topic before commenting to it, so it could less the useless or spam posts.Β 

Thank you very much for this important topic. Especially for beginners. All your words are correct and I agree with you my friend.

Yes my friend, these instructions are very useful for new members and also as a reminder for old members.
In my opinion, members should focus on publishing the best content on cryptocurrencies while fully adhering to the forum rules.
This will make the forum more quality and useful.

I completely concur with this point. I am worn out on addressing inquiries from individuals who leave remarks without understanding the theme. Regularly, they don't peruse the entire subject or more terrible, they just read the title .. I regularly discover remarks "off subject" in my themes

Users of the forum before writing a post or comment should always remember that someone will read it and they should write it in simple language so that everyone else can understand what the author wanted to Express.

The characteristic of a good member is that they will give good information to everyone and will always post following the tools and guidelines. Always be the first to inform everyone about new things. Β Basically, crypto will be organized by their hands.

I follows the rules provided by the moderator. I always post useful, at times I also help members of the forum.

To comply with the rules, to be respectful, to write informative and encouraging articles, to answer the questions of useful informative people and to write articles to be useful, to create good topics, to serve the purpose of this form, the most important issue here is to share valuable information about cryptocurrencies.

I am so thanksful for the good advice you had gave with all the amazing posts you are making my dear. You have made us from newbie beginner users with no idea about the forum to mature now users and we can all thanks to you and your posts that help us become qualitites worker and good member in the forum. I am very thanks and welcome from me.

• +2 1

for me the main qualities of a good member are posts with original content or different opinions about different subject which we are allowed to discuss and agree or disagree and of course not being a spammerΒ 

According to my point of view not bad quality of members of this section we are obliged to observe the criteria and regulations of the forum and have good information in the section actually that almost all members will benefit from buying the largest number of thoughts or the skill of many things in content

• +1 1

The most important thing for us beginners is to follow the rules
And protect ourselves from fraudsters
As for the rest of the matters, we will receive warnings about them, which will make us avoid them completely
And thanks for your interest in us, I appreciate your support very much