What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

Just now, gem9882 said:

This is a great topic, I actually did all of the above, but why exactly 30 posts? It doesn't matter the most thing is to follow the rules.

I agree with you, it does not matter, and even if someone makes 20 useful comments in order to complete the maximum payment in the campaign it does not hurt either.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:11 AM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

This qaulities will help you know what will help you:

1. Good members  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

4. You can start receiving payments at the reaches of 100 good posts. 

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

8. Make friends with those that you trusts.

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

You have really created a good information about the qualities of a good member in this forum. Newbies in this forum will find your post more beneficial to them. 

When we read all the points that you have made in your post they are the rules of the forum that you need to follow, so it is pretty simple to be a good member of the community.

Much obliged to you, old buddy, for sharing this great data. I referenced the main focuses identified with this discussion and I should advise you that we ought to consistently exploit the valid statements that are with us and offer them to others to urge them to distribute all the more great subjects

Dear friend you give good information is very useful for newer members. I think all member need follow these information then he complete his daily work. A good member always create new content and follow forum rules always. I will try to work this forum and I think I will earn money this forum. Thanks for share helpful information that help me.

Not every one is a good member there might be some avarage members that can not create topics, who are not well read enough to participate in all kind of discussions in the forum but they are still member of the forum.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

Yes of course these all are the qualities of the good member they follow the rules and regulations of the forum and follow also others rules that are necessary for this forum. We should follow them and avoid the violation of the forum being a good member.

The quality or good work of a member in the group is to post a useful Post and be polite with other members in group.

The quality or good work of a member in the group is to post a useful Post and be polite with other members in group.

You explained it really well and I agree with all the points that You mentioned in your post.The main Thing to become good member at the forum is to follow all the rules and regulations of the forum.As If you follow all thr rules then for sure your posts will be of good quality and You will Do justice with your work.So Always follow the rules and regulations to become a good member and to improve the forum as well.Good Luck!

• +1 1

Any work we do has conditions and rules, and in the forum, when the beginners come, they have to see the rules that you mentioned in your post and always publish such a post to learn from it.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:11 AM, Babubu609 said:

Thanks for your effort @Babubu609 for creating this article for easy understanding this content is sufficient for every beginner in this forum and every beginner should make effort to stick to the rules of the forum.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, Babubu609 said:

@Babubu609Thanks my dear friend for commenting this topic or post i am read your all 10 Rule or quality to follow in good member this is very helpful for me i am carefully read the all comment so i am following all rules of forum and me added more rules after reading your topic thanks again

You have shared soo much valuable information about the cryptotalk and earning money and beginners who are looking for an opportunity here, i want to add something in it that you can ve good members by just doing one great thing which obeying the rules and regulations 

Wow, thanks for sharing this mate, it's a useful information and I recommend that everyone should read well and digest, and it should be noted that rule of every forum and section should be strictly followed to avoid been sanctioned

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a much significant post for the individuals from this forum uniquely for the new member.if anybody need to be with cryptotalk forum,it is must for him to follow the entirety of this rules.Thanks a great deal for making such significant and valuable post.

An extremely valuable support for all new and beginner individuals inside the forum. As far as I might be concerned, the main thing that I referenced is to observe the principles and regard them and to abstain from reordering and making numerous accounts .

Your post is very important for everyone new and old. Here you have explained very well how to work.Good members of this forum never break the rules of this forum.  They share all of these rules.  So I will tell everyone that if we are strict about the rules of this forum, then we will never be deprived of this forum and thank you very much for sharing your important comments with us.

• +4 1

All the members of this forum are doing their best work to make an good and useful post for others. As a memebr of this forum i surely be sincere with this forum because this forum is supporting and helping me in all aspects and lastly i wana say that i will follow their rules and regulations.

you are right the good member should always follow the rules, if he do not follow he must be get banned. Because the forum is paying us good amount to work here.

• Useful or interesting 1

All you need to know to be a good member of the forum is to know all the rules of the forum and the posts you make must be related to the forum and you must wear the post well when giving fame to others if it is useful.  Give a positive reputation and if not useful then give a negative reputation and always help those who are new.  These are the qualities of good members.

To be a good member, first of all you need to follow all the rules and regulations of this forum and work honestly according to the rules. Everything I say is in your points.He is a good member who has all these points.

On 7/24/2020 at 3:10 PM, Draven06 said:

You should act and move accordingly to the main aim of this forum. We should help each other to grow by giving and sharing important information about cryptoworld. And always respect every member and also the admins of this forum.

These are the good thoughts but member have to make more time for forum and learn more about crypro through forum bring more good members. This will be good help but reporting spammers, plagiarism content at forum , Running multiple account holders reporting to Admin. The forum will be great and clean from those  members. Who are misconducting at forum.