What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

In order to be a good member of the forum, it is essential that he has enough skills in the forum.  The good members of this forum also create quality posts that increase the ideas of the users of this forum. The person approaching the forum should help others.

There are so many qualities of a good member which I'll mention but a few:

* a good member should abide by the stipulated rules

* a good member is post topics that are informative

* a good member is to be patient at difficult times

* a good member is to help keep the forum healthy

Man that is a lot to follow... I think the rules are simpler than what it looks in this numerous way... A good member has to respect other members and respect the forum itself b using proper vocabulary... The member should do his best to read the posts and understand it fully before replying to it... and one has to make sure he is posting important or at least useful comment. 

Thank you for the very important hints, in fact if all members adhere to these instructions the forum will be at the best level, it is very important to read the forum rules in order to avoid falling into violations, we must also provide good and useful content that contains new and useful information for everyone, it is necessary Everyone should cooperate to make the forum a success. The success of the forum is everyone’s responsibility, not one member’s responsibility.

A good member should take the following pointers and influence them, and always strive to realize the simplest faraway from fraud, copying, pasting and stealing the ideas of other members. The important thing is additionally to follow the principles of the forum.

A good member always follow the rules.Never stop Their work.Avoid meaningless words.They post after research.U present so important thing.I have learn many tips from it.Thank you so much for that.

Good members are always ready to help others and they contribute a lot to build a great reputation for the forum. And yes u can also become a good member if u post unqiue content and don't break the rules.

Well post, personally my point of view, more important things follow a rule in this forum, because rules is very important role any platform,and after fully read post and a comment.

I think if all members can follow the instructions given to be a good member of the forum written by the author, I think we will all be good members, the most important thing is always follow the forum rules and regulations to be a good member always

Thanks bro for this information that's good to all the members who don't know about cryptotalk and rules of this forum we invent our own ideas and post here many peoples read it and get a knowledge form different minds so keep working on it with the rules and regulations

Surely this is a good topic.the first qualities of a member of the site is focus on his duty that i think.a quilified member of the site must obey all the rules and regulation of the site.he wilk be sincere and honest in his Duties.he never follow that is forbidden by the site.he always do what is helpful for the site.                 

Some good qualities of a good forum member are:

** abiding by the forum rules

** respects the work of other members

** share good information and not hide them.

And many more.

The qualities of a good member in this forum is good members should be able to make sure that they post useful topics that the forum members will benefit from it they should also make sure they always read the posts carefully for them to also learn from others they should follow the rules and regulations of the forum and stay away from abusive words 

• +1 1

Good day my fellow members of cryptotalk,this is my first post in this unique forum, I think of we want to be good members, we should make sure what ever we post is beneficial to the forum and it members, thank you 

On 4/22/2020 at 1:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

This qaulities will help you know what will help you:

1. Good members  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

4. You can start receiving payments at the reaches of 100 good posts. 

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

8. Make friends with those that you trusts.

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

Thanks, for explaining the qualities which facilitate us to become a good member of this platform. I will try my best to follow all these instructions. 

You make a good post to enhance the qualities of the good members of the forum as you mentioned all the qualities of the good members so I think there is no need to add any more point in your post .

Some have excellent qualities to do work in forum .they have much knowledge about forum work This reputation required after hard struggle .I don't know how they learn much knowledge and qualities .I appreciate very much such people that have much qualities to do work.

Edited by Anuu

@Babubu609hi dear as you mentioned a good member mean he should use useful post he should share his knowledge with others so that they can improve them and also helps in earnings by sharing good topics he use his own content or ideas and must follow rules of fourm

• +4 1

In fact, I always see a set of valuable information that you provide. It is really useful for beginners who are ignorant of the rules related to the forum. They should apply and adhere to them. I want to thank you for providing such benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

good stake and very informative and I fully support hustle of those points you have mentioned on stop construction Here. One of the things I need to be better at is giving goodness notorious to the posts that I buy informative

• +1 1

Good members are always responsible and I their best to perform well. Good members of this forum always post well and contribute and create awesome content. They always abide by the rules and most important they help their juniors to grow up and entered into this field called Cryptocurrencies. Good members do everything which is good and helpful to grow this platform and keep the reputation of this platform high

On 4/22/2020 at 9:11 AM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

This qaulities will help you know what will help you:

1. Good members  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

4. You can start receiving payments at the reaches of 100 good posts. 

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

8. Make friends with those that you trusts.

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

You are always welcome mate, all you have listed out are the guidelines a member who wants to be successful is supposed to follow. You have indeed came up a nice guidance that if followed Will help both the newbies and expert on the forum. Thanks for the guidance

• +1 1

Well, in the beginning, when I came as a new member in the forum, I was making many of these common mistakes and I was getting negative reputation points because I did not read the forum rules and rules well, so I advise any new member to read and understand the forum rules well and he will be fine You will get good reputation points

• +2 1

He should be very sincere to this cryprto forum and he must make an time table to work on this forum and also also accepts the negative remarks from other member's and last share this forum more.