Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

Yes of course dear I also think about this but this is risky .I wanna stay here for long time because this forum is really valuable and informative and helpful for us.

There are numerous capacity tendencies projected to take location in 2020 and 2021 that might drastically effect institutional participation within the digital foreign money marketplace. If crypto is floated on the Nasdaq or a similar trade, for instance, it's going to immediately get a lift in recognition—and probably, cost. So who knows, someday cryptocurrencies may also forestall people from going yo office.

Cryptocurrencies gave us many opportunities to earn money freely soon it gave us money on the home base they left job and not go to the office and earn from home. 

I'm with you. It will happen soon and many of the people are trading and having much profit from this. Already bitcoin has exceed $40k. We should start trading soon after gaining much knowledge about it. thanks for your informative post.

I imagine that I won't follow my present place of employment, and my capability and capital and my regular working experience will be at home and exchanging digital forms of money and unfamiliar trade.

Cryptocurrency will discover it troublesome and unpleasant to go to their office since it was less unpleasant remaining in their room and accepting installments day by day, which in case calculated it is more than the compensations they gotten month to month.

Definitely you are right and i am agree with you crypto currency famous day to day and many people joining this plate fourm and when some cricess in world the crona various then many people are free then they work here and now people remove the our job and work in crypto forum because he gave many benefits. 

• +2 1

This maybe for just one or two out of a million people. Do you really think that the common people are going to quit their job and trade Bitcoin, or try to make money online in an unstable environment? It isn't happening. What is going on is that prices are up ten times higher in one year. It should be a thousand times higher to give to everyone wealth to quit our job and live freely without financial worries.

Edited by yonkii

Undoubtedly, cryptocurrencies are growing throughout these last years and that opened the doors to new jobs from our homes. There are countless things that we can do to benefit from cryptocurrencies, we must prepare well to be able to work properly.

• Useful or interesting 1

cryptocurrency is become global in these days and everyone want to adopt the cryptocurrency in this critical situation of the covid-19 the price of the cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is going high in these days and given the good profit to the The peoples and I am sure they will stop to going their office

• +4 1

I agree with you ,because this forum is providing those thing which is required to anyone.  So with this forum we can learn so many thing and go forward.  So it maybe right that cryptocurrency can stop people to go thier office.  People can earn more money from this forum and can spend thier life by this earning.  With the high price people want to deals with cryptocurrency. 

I believe that because in this crisis, not all people who go to their jobs have to find another source of income so they can feed their families and the only simple way to raise money at home is by cryptography and investing in it.

It's seems to me that is not only student and unemployed people are in the platform there are also other people who are workers that are having other sources of income but they make crypto currency platform as another source of income that some even benefits in this platform than their other places of work

yes that is right but we will see like these things in the next years maybe but i see its hard to see this now because some people dont think the online jobs will give them the money

Yes it may be possible because when people will start earning handsome amount of the money by cryptocyrrency then they will prefer to work here instead of any job. As we know by the investment and trading of the cryptocyrrency we can get good profit therefore no one can leave the cryptocyrrency.

I agree with you, because there are many who make money on cryptotalk,so I think they will also give their basic work and go to work with encryption,hut remember cryptocurrencies will not stop people from going to the office, because cryptocurrencies is also a office of it own so it can only waist your time for you but to stop you from going to the office.

Crypto talk is a very profitable and valueable platform.if we pay proper attention to our work than it will prove very beneficial for us.we just need to do work hard.

I totally agree with you.Crypto talk is very helpful for all of us day by day. Now we can earn much coins by working crypto currency. In my opinion that day is not so far when crypto talk will stop people for go to office. 

Yes dear i totally agree with you and also one day cryptocurrency will be world number one currencies and all the people work in cryptocurrency and they can't go to office all their time they give to cryptocurrency's and work here and they not go office and all their time spend in online work 

My dear mate I think this time will never come. This currency is real and it is most liked currency overall  the world. So I think we have no to say that this currency will give us any fraud. I believe on this currency fully.

As Crypto World is spreading day by day and getting importance because of its good services everyone start liking this platform and yhere is no doubt its a great source of income, so might be this can happen that people can stop going to offices and start their bussiness here. 

Well my friend I'm agree with you. Because crypto currency going up day by day which is helping for all of us. We must taking knowledge and experience about this forum because it is really helpful for all of us. We are taking more money through this forum.

Hello friend, if I agree with you, it seems to me that with the question of the pandemic, many people discovered the cryptographic world and how it is more comfortable to work from home and earn more, they turned to this so that they go to the office if at home You can work more calmly and without having schedules you do not have to fix yourself to wear heels or put on a tie, you only need your pc and a good pajamas and to work from your lucky chair.

• +1 1

to be candid i don't think this is possible my friend,  even if it will happen in the future it will be a long time to happen,  because most people don't know much about crypto currenncies, anyway the world is advancing everyday. 

the concept of making money from home is very common now and the cryptocurrency is one of the major parts of it and it is possible that due to the cryptocurrency people just stop working outside in any kind of office.