Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

Yes, my dear friend, I am convinced of this completely because in my opinion the future will carry surprises in the field of digital currencies. I believe that with the passage of time its value will increase more and more and people will find themselves not obliged to go to their offices, as they will work and make profits while they are sitting at home.

• +1 1

It might happen far away in the future.  Still there is no such chances.  As we all seeing that cryptocurrency is becoming famous and overlapping all other currency day by day.  Now everyone is dailing with BTC and many other coins.  Even the students also started getting involved in this Crypto world. Half a century later this would happen that cryotocurrency makes people to work from home and no need to go office any more. 

• +2 1

The future of cryptocurrency is very Good,But it require effort,knowledge and time to learn how to get a passive income in using them the most Profitable way to get a Passive income on crypto is by trading but trading required experiance and knowledge to get profit from trading. 

I don't agree i don't think crypto currency will stop people from going to their offices. I do think that crypto currency has alot of future and it's a very good side job but it needs alot more factors to make it someone main job. 

Maybe it can happen in future . I also want to earn by sitting at home. I cannot take a boss. I want that I am own boss. And I cannot work under other person . But hope that cryptocurrencies have bright future . And this will give us big opportunity for earning.

I think this is possible, but not at the present time because there are many people who do not have an idea about digital currencies, but with time, working with them will be abundant because it is comfortable and can work with it at home

Yes, this is true
With the development of such currencies, in my opinion, the whole world will move towards dealing with these currencies
Because it is quite easy and gives you a profit while you are at home.

Yes, cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular in the world and many countries are taking advantage of many cryptocurrencies and developing. Maybe in the future cryptocurrency will provide people with better job opportunities so people will work from home.

Right you are. This is being popular day by day and we are very lucky because we involved in this before millions of people joined this sector. Now it's a complete profession to be a trader and investor. If we work on every sectors on this forum according to our routine. Then we can also be a expert on crypto-currencies and make blog site and being a trader. 

Well that really depends on whether you are doing the right thing or not. If you truly utlilze crypto and all that is necessary then you won't have to go back to your 9 to 5 jobs anymore. This is an opportunity to build your own business and make profits.

Good day every one.yes crypto is really a very profitable currency.if we pay our time perfectly than it will stop us from going office very soon.

• +1 1

I don't think that crypto would stop anyone from going to their office because it really depends on what you are doing with crypto. As a trader you stand a chance to trade at your convenience and you don't have to give up your current job. Try to make it all work out so that you would make the best of both.

yes i am concurred on this thought that the people groups who are work online in cryptocurrency additionally go to office by more gaining from this gathering can too halt them to go to office since they have sufficient gaining for their vocation from cryptocurrency than they don't got to go their workplaces.

I agree with you, working in an office can take a long time it makes people tired and looking for a job that is efficient and can be done from home. Working in crypto is our choice today, we can get more than just working in an office. In the future, of course, people will prefer to work from home rather than having to spend time on the way to work.

Earning via cryptocurrencies while you are sitting at home is a good and comfortable thing, and I hope in the near future the whole world will open up to cryptocurrencies to save time and effort.

• +3 1

It should be so, I see a lot of neglect of their daily tasks and work in this forum. My advice is to make an appropriate time to work on cryptocurrencies and not to forget your duties and your life

• +5 1

It's not easy to convince people, yes the magic of profit you can get from here is more true than many jobs in my country, but many people want this job because trading in cryptocurrency is not as risky as yes I agree with you and at the same time I will not, yes in future It will be happier, many people start trading in cryptocurrency or forex or stocks, it is true and will happen, but it will not happen soon, it needs to be true for many years,

I think that working in this forum is an additional job for many members besides their main work, as it earns them some money that helps them in their daily life

i am not believing on your prediction. Because its just a myth. NO one will do this kind of activity. Because in a positive way, and according to human syche a well educated man never left his job. and always find a alternative way to explore and earn more in  meaningful manner. Because a job is still becomes a necessity for modern world's status.

I don't believe this is going to be quickly, since there are a number of countries around the world already struggling with cryptocurrencies that are illegal, and there are still a lot of young people that don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to transact for it, but surely the future would be for cryptocurrency.

Yes, I agree, my friend
But this will not happen in the near future
Because there are many people who do not know about electronic currency yet about how it works, invested it and reaped profits from it
As for me, I am new in the world of electronic currencies and I will seek to profit from it
But first you have to be patient and work hard for that

Definitely Cryptocurrency has given us a chance to earn by sitting at our homes by using the online means of crypto earnings and also Crypto trading. I think now a days Crypto trading is the best source of earning but for this you need to have proper knowledge otherwise it is equally risky as well.

Hello friend I think so not good but according to the situation of the covid-19 it should be possible to give to talk restricted make restriction to going the officers from their agents and officers but this thing is not valuable for other peoples and the workers who is working on cryptotalk talk on daily basis

• +3 1

I believe that with the passage of time people will take the forum as another work besides the real work and it will be taken more seriously, but it is difficult for them to leave their actual work because it is necessary for the society.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you, people today seek to have less complicated lives, so in the future they will look for a way to work from home and thus avoid going to the office.