Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

Yes its true crypto carrency will stop people goint to office because it is very uslfull for that peoole who dont have a good jib or place where they work just for money not for there goas they swich there life on cryptocarancy.

Yes I agree with you.From beginning crypto is a online based filed. So its easy to work from home in vrypto.But some job requires going to workpalce and we cannot replace it now.But soon the entire filed will be autonomous and people will get their slaery with crypto no doubt on that.

This is feasible but its impossible now as many countries and nations aren't accepting it as a full fledged currency which is simply thanks to its volatile and independent functioning feature. Maybe there's some important improvements required then it's possible in coming further years.

I don't think that because several frequent out near building a fate of change in crypto currency little staying at national without going away to position somewhere it is traumatic and you pass the time for every month before you obtain there money. 

• +5 1

Working with cryptocurrencies is an online activity; Every day more people from all areas and different ages are joining the world of cryptocurrencies. The work with the cryptocurrencies is work that can be done from the homes of each person, so it is a substantial saving in payment of infrastructure and services, so that cryptographic activity reduces production costs. Cryptocurrencies since its creation in 2008 when bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, opened a range of work and investment opportunities in the short and medium term for people around the world, the global characteristic makes cryptocurrencies are in everyone and that its presence is immediate because it runs online.

Dear friend according to my opinion I think that it is not easy that peoples leaves their offices due to cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are the additional income and you can only fulfill your basic needs from it not your ambitions.

Cryptocurrency has great potential and is a very potent source for investment. But i think one should not only rely on it because of its very unpredictable nature, i dont think people will stop physical working to only rely on it. Someone has to run the world. But i will repeat myself it is definitely one of the big source of investment.

I totally agree with you because the online sites paid their users  according to their hard work but in offices employees had to work a lot but there did not pay according to their work.Online sites are less time consuming and less hard working platforms. 

As far as I know you have said exactly this is the same. Is a part of cryptocurrency, then people who go to office very rarely because it is cryptocurrencies are ours If we have been in good state of cryptocurrency then there is no need to go to office anymore 

I agree with you. I can say it by seeing the payments that has increased in some  years that this forum is providing to its members which are sharing usefull content. Now everyone see the bright future of Cryptotalk. Everyone will work from home and get their payment at home. There will be no need to go office in future. Life will be full of enjoyment. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

In my opinion, its not easy to stay at home all the time for all people. Many people prefer to join an office job rather then cryptocurrency related jobs so, its not possible that all people leave their office jobs to join crypto world. It really depends upon preferences of people. 

Nowadays we see that people are making income sitting at home with the help of cryptocurrency.People who used to go out for office work don't have to go out now because cryptocurrency can be done at home.

I don't think crypto currency will stop . It is very important for everyone. Everyone earn money from this forum. You can earn more profit from crypto currency. Crypto currency is the best way for earning. I use this for earning.

Maybe not every person will be like that, but some people will definitely not prefer to go to the office and work. Because as you said, they earn more from home. I think they should not quit their jobs anyway.

Absolutely you have your words 100% correct the time is not so far when people prefer sitting in tbeir rooms in front of tbeir laptop and pcs and doing trading of cryptocurrencies and earning millions of dollars in no time without going to office so you are right it will happen soon 

I dont think it is possible  for now because there are alot of people who still do no know about cryptocurrency or its application. And again, majority of people dont have enough cryptocurrency that can buy them that opportunity of not goin to work.  However in the future, things might change.

You are proper that my pal there are a lot of human beings who make excellent earnings thru encryption, so I additionally suppose that they will give up their primary work and go to work with encryption. As for humans who do now not win anything, they will proceed with the workplace work. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Many people prefer working in the coding world more than any other job or job. Where through it it is possible to learn about investment methods, enter them and achieve profits through it, and I see that cryptocurrencies will develop and progress greatly in our future life

I doubt that this will happen friend, since some people, both workers, office workers are of the utmost importance for the progress of a country, for example, if workers leave their jobs because you work with cryptocurrencies, this will cause a decrease in the products that arrive to our homes.

It's really a good thought that you have put forward. But the thing is that we need to only make 20 Useful posts daily and that won't take much time from your daily activities. And that includes office works too. If you are good in time management then you can really complete your daily commenting without cancelling other daily activities.

I think this is difficult at this time because we are still at the beginning of the cryptocurrency project! But with time, everything may change and it is possible for people to move from relying on office work to moving to work via the Internet (i.e. working within the cryptocurrency project)

there will be more interest towards cryptocurrencies in the future for sure but that won't prevent people from going to their offices because some jobs would still require people to go out their work places, and the biggest example is private companies.

So I think we can say that people will consider it as a job to work in cryptocurrencies but not everyone will get the chance to

Yes,my friend, I agree with you. Many people prefer working in the coding world more than any other job or job. Where through it it is possible to learn about investment methods, enter them and achieve profits through it, and I see that cryptocurrencies will develop and progress greatly in our future life.

Yes my dear friend i totally agree with you that soon people  will leave their office because every person want a secure and seatable life if a person who is doing job and he is not giving him profit than surely he will leave.