Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

Feeding with one income is such a bad things actually people have dreams and objectives to make them  that's why they here hoping some day make them come true don't feel bad keep fighting for your future 

• +3 1

This may be possible, but not in the near time, especially since most of the markets are based on one or more types of widely circulated currencies in circulation and the rest of the currencies fall under them in terms of importance and well-handled digital currencies and the investment is outside the existing routine, so when it occurs later it is better to work in it. From offices and this is my personal opinion

This is already happening. There are people whose only source of income is through cryptocurrency. Ironically, some people have gone far in this that they even have their own office. But the truth is, cryptocurrency has lifted many unemployed from poverty as they are earning well through this.

• +4 1

cryptocurrencyand in my opinion that will be good also because if you have some more knowledge and idea then definitely crypto world will give you more profit for your investments or any work you are doing in the cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly. 

Thanks.  A very important issue.  I agree.  I think working on crypto is entirely up to you.  I will take crypto as a profession.  Or work in crypto part time.  But now that the office is closed due to the global lockdown, people are joining Crypto to earn money and make a living.  Currently cryptocurrency is a very popular currency.

Haha bro I'm sure you are hundred percent right. Because it is very useful currency in the world no doubt now you are ok if you have very good trade now then you don't need go to the office.

• +1 1

Yes.i am agree with you.cause there are many kind of jobs but

work from home is different. And it is incrising day by day,due 

to Corona virus. In my option cryptocurrency is very good for 

learn many important thing. That's why it may be possible. 

Thank you.

Hello friend, yes, I agree with you, if a person's salary is less than what he earns through cryptocurrencies and trading, it is natural for him to increase the time he spends on cryptocurrencies and reduce going to his office

cryptocurrency is just a field like all other fields similar to acting dancing singing and so all that means not everyone will stop going to the office that's not easy too.

Cryptocurrencies are the future of the world, where through those currencies if a person looks in a way that gets a lot of profits, we have to learn and be patient and always provide the useful in order to achieve our goals and dreams through these cryptocurrencies happy daily

In the cryptocurrencyand in my opinion that will be good also because if you have some more knowledge and idea then definitely crypto world will give you more profit for your investments or any work you are doing in the cryptocurrency.

I’m not sure about that but now a lot of people stay at home and everyone wants to make money from home.  I think crypto trading is a good option for making money from home.They trade and market their profits so that they can recycle it and make a profit from it.  Of these two types, the difference between them is that each person owns capital.

Yes it maybe, because cryptotalk is growing and advancing more day by day. But life is more expensive  and all earning  from cryptoalk  will be possible if we work hard and invest on it .

• +2 1

I think that there are low chances to left their jobs because every user can arrange 2-3 hours daily,no doubt this forum is providing more chances to the traders and they are earning a lot profit during this pendemic situation,we are happy to work in this forum.

• +1 1

Hi dear @Babubu609It is safe to say that you are discussing mbers who work for bounties versus ordinary office work or members taking care of their responsibilities and paid with cryptographic forms of money? Since I can't see members exchanging their responsibilities to bounties that are most low paying and not dependable on their worth. 

You can get far additional from great office work. Additionally you can accomplish many office work distantly (particularly these occasions) and still get paid by fiat cash.

• +1 1

Yes, you are correct people tend to work in this crypto field in this past few years. It is because of the high profit and less tension than office work and we can work whenever we want and wherever we want. I think that is the greatest point that attracts people towards cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

I strongly agreed with you but it will be a difficult task because most of the countries are not allowed to use crypto talk and again most people don't know about thae existence of crypto talk currency platform while some do not believe in it and don't even want to participate in it while those that are into it are of different categories some have another job doing and are only interested in making extra money while we the poor students are here to learn and also earn for a living

• Useful or interesting 1

I accept as true with you my opinion, my friend, the monthly income of cryptocurrencies for several crypto users has become greater than the monthly income during a regular full-time job, perhaps these people will leave their normal work and plan to working in cripto and investing in it.

To me i don't think CryptoTalk can stop people from going to their offices because it's not that hard to work here that will now take hours and this is the reason why CryptoTalk forum is running for 24 hours with members from different countries working on the site when they are back at work in the evening. CryptoTalk gives a member the advantage to be able to work at his own time comfort and this is why it can't stop anyone that is time cautious and well planned from going to office.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'll agree with your point. It may happen but not very soon. It takes some time. People want to earn money in easy way and i don't think that there is any other easy way like this.

I believe that mate, cryptocurrency make us earn extra funds, and we go to office or try to get government job because we want to get an earning to survive,if we can make such earning from cryptocurrency why would we go to work?

Modern currency trading methods are attracting people towards them. They are future of the world. It started from barter system, then progressed to the cash and finally credit and debit cards replaced the need to carry the cash to a large extent in the first world. Now a new system that is digital crypto currency system is being introduced which has given a new innovative move to the trading process. Platforms like crypto are providing people with an opportunity to make a living sitting in thier homes and probably forums like this can replace the physical office system as well. 

I don't know about whether cryptocurrencies will do it or not soon however, as of the recent corona disease issue, most of the companies will create a basis for making their company operatable from distance. Because they are taking the necessary experience from this situation the world experienced and we can expect them to create such positions in the near future.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 12/22/2020 at 7:10 AM, Notejiya1314 said:

It have stop because even me I use to go to my office let because I have to finish what I doing before going to the office but you can see some people are doing the crypto even in they are office they use to keep they are work until they finish the crypto than they now start doing the after that because they are believe that that was the right thing  to do . and yes to do .

They trade and promote their profits therefore that they be able to recycle it and create a profit from it of these two types the divergence between them is that each one human being owns money.