Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

I think this will not be happens. I personally consider it as apart time job not the permanent. If you have spare time ever then you will work with this forum freely. So don't be considered it as a permanent. I think the people will should not their offices. 

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, the monthly income of cryptocurrencies for many crypto users has become greater than the monthly income in a regular full-time job, perhaps these people will leave their normal work and commit to working in cripto and investing in it.

no i do not trust you.crypto currencies cannot prevent human beings from going to the offices.supply and call for of these is ideal even though,but it can't forestall human beings from their jobs?

I do not think this, and whatever the profits of cryptocurrencies have achieved, this will not prevent them from continuing in the job or any other work in practical life in addition to cryptocurrencies because of their many benefits, physically and psychologically, and the stability of the material situation.

• +2 2

I do not agree with this point because the people that are investing from crypto talk, it is not all of them that will like to leave there job for cryptotalk.

On 11/12/2020 at 2:23 PM, Shaheer16 said:

surely we can earn more then the person who is doing a good job and receive monthly salary

Many of cryptocurrency users are becoming millionaires and billionaires.

It is a good advantage  to use before cryptoworld is occupied and job vacancy becomes scarce.

Crypto currency should not been seen as a get quick rich or like a ponzi scheme, you need capital in other to invest and where do you get capital if you don't work?? 

It's not really going to stop people from going to their offices, rather it would supplement their official earnings in one way or the other 

• +1 1

Yes, I believe that crypto will stop people from going to office soon. Because crypto is spreading all over the world very rapidly. Crypto currency is well known all over the world. In near future people will choose to work from home and will use crypto currency for buying selling. 

Hey mate, you are right very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to office because cryptocurrency is great platform earn money online, already many people around world the take a profession as cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This cannot be predicted, but the field of work on the Internet is expanding and developing every day, and with the spread of the Corona pandemic, everyone prefers to work from home away from mixing with society, and in general, even without Corona, the future of work will be through the Internet without specifying a specific time Or a specific location.

• +2 1

I agree with this notion too but there is a clause to it, the price of but coin fluctuates  as sometimes it drops so low that the price can discourage you. I think it is a good thing but at the same time people would want to add it to other businesses they have.

I don't think this will really stop for office members from going office . Though this forum has given good opportunity to everyone out the world as a part time job . People can work here to earn additional money for them . Quitting our full time job can be stupidity. One can work here for additional income, because still there are so many people who are unknown about this world and every work has to be done . If everyone would work here full time then who will work in hospitals, in institutions, in offices ?

Edited by Ruhaa
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 9:30 PM, melikf78 said:

I think it is really hard to happen because we need other job to survive for example if doctors stop working who will hep sick people ? We have a lot of important jobs and people cant just quit their job and start working with crypto but it is possible for a part of them.

this doesnt mean everyone will stop working but it means those who dont have a job right now can work in crypto and make their money whenever they want, and also crypto can be a side job to those who already have a job, so its a mean of extra income.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you,as the cryptosystem still on very soon it will stop some people from going to the office, because what are gain here is much more than what are gain in the office.

I also do not think profits from bounties are not like monthly salaries. They are only bonuses and may stop at any moment, not to be relied upon.

I don't deem that introduce somebody to an area will bring to a halt leaving job and take home funds staying at home-based from cryptocurrency this would be the second partiality for everybody and they they will invest from their money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

No, this cannot happen.  Because so far, these currencies have not been officially recognized.  It may be used in a special and limited way within certain individuals who know what cryptocurrencies are, but in general, this matter needs a lot of time

• +3 1

If there is cryptocurrency  that doesn't  mean that there will be no other business in the world it is just an addition there are all the previous businesses that people  are  doing and they will keep on doing them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Yes it maybe possible in future but not now. That may be after all worldwide have accept the crypto and everyone have experience about how too earn huge money from the crypto currency market 

I don't think cryptocurrency will stop people from going to office. Earning crypto can be only an additional income. An office job will always be there and there cannot be any replacement.

Actually crypto might people earn a bit more along with their jobs. Since it is always important to have a stable job incase of any future crypto ban. Also having a job along with crypto can actually can increase the amount of income. 

Yes it seems that crypto currency will really stops us from going to office to earn money.as it is a very beneficial site for working.i also start teaching to earn money but I left it soon as I started working here on this such a nice site.

It is very true because now we are mobilizing and using more everything that is digital to do anything and that is why at any time we will not need to leave our homes to work or to do shopping.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:31 AM, AAYAN said:

I am not sure in fuyure thats happend but now So many people stay home and every one want to earn money from home. I think Crypto trading is a good option for earning money from home. You make profit to buy and sell cryptocurrency

Trading is really good way of earning money but the question here is that, is your knowledge enough to do trading? if not then I think you need to do more, trading is really risky so you better gain knowledge first.

No I dont think so because this world needs professionals to go to the offices and give their services to people. If everyone stops going to office and workplace then how would you get a doctor or food item seller?

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day