Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

Listen, as we know, our lives are varied. Even if the fame of digital currencies increases and their gains seem clearer, I do not think that this matter will reach the point where people stop their work and thus our life will stop

Spoiler
Spoiler

It can be happened in the future but not these days. It's true cryptocurrency is becaming more popular every year but not every person can take a profit from it. As we all know cryptos are very volatil and it requaire proper knowledge and i don't think many people will work on crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I do not agree with you. The cryptocurrency will be the most sought-after and most traded currency, but it will not prevent people from going to their offices, as there are many people who have a passion for their work and will not give it up even if they find another source of income

Yes my friend I agree with you about that. Right now those people who are working on this forum is also going to office to earn. Its means Crypto is not a full time job for them right now. But I am very sure that in future this work will provide people to earn money by only working on this forum

Cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies are evolving very fastly and getting advance day by day. It is providing us many opportunities and advantages one can not even imagine in their life. The main thing is you feel less exhausted and you can earn even more money as compared to going office. So yeah, soon people will notice the importance of cryptocurrencies and they will work from home for earning bitcoins.

I think there may be some possibility about your thinking because I told you to come and see is going very well and people are getting more and more crazy about this currency maybe in the near future they will choose cryptocurrency for their full time job and they will invest most of their time in cryptocurrency and  I think it would be good too because if you have some more knowledge and ideas then of course Crypto World is doing anything for your investment or in cryptocurrency.

Yes, I think it will happen very soon that many people will start working on cryptocurrencies and even people will stop going to their offices and they will think it better to work only on cryptocurrencies. Because the demand for cryptocurrency will increase to a large extent in the coming days, but now as many people are coming to the Ripper currency, they are trying to learn the formation of knowledge about cryptocurrency. So it is possible in such a way that in the coming days people will leave to go to their office and work at home and work at some time and it will be more beneficial for them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes if crypto continue with this enough benefits of its I'm added with you that very soon cfypto will stop peoples from going to they offices that is my view in this for this particular topics.

The reality is when you earn more than what you are earning in your office as a monthly payment in cryptocurrency actually one might feel like leaving the office work and fully continue with cryptocurrency as cryptocurrency pay better, thanks.

I don't think crypto could prevents people from going into work because it's much more important to have a secure job than depending on crypto currency only. In our everyday life, there are many costs, and I don't think that crypto will bear all that.

I can't deny your few mate, crypto can only deny people that earn little salary from going to the office, but for those that  earn huge salaries than their earning in this forum I don't think they can be denied. Its advisable to go with both since crypto just need little time.

Yes I assept with this not even office depending on once work type it already stop some attending some of their lecture in the school, some business men going to their place of business and a lot more.

I accept with this fact because some students even stop attending some of their classes and some even stop concentrating in their lecture, some business men stop their local business for cryptotalk and some office work do the cryptotqlk in their office so very soon some will stop their daily job just to meet up with cryptcurrency.

Yes you are right dear and i agree with you. Now cryptotalk become a part time job for the members people doing work on this platform in their free time and get a handsome money from this platform. Student also use this platform in their free time and get money and affording their daily expenses. But i hope that in future as the importance of cryptotalk platform increase and a lot of people joined then this platform become a full time job and people work here and get money by sitting at home. So we hope about that if cryptotalk team do this then everyone joined this platform and work here. 

• +4 1

In the modern world everything is done using computer programs it is more fast and accurate.So i think that in the modern world  office work will be very low and crypto currency will definitely take that position.  But online jobs are not lethal like other office jobs it is some times not legal

• +1 1

In my opinion, I already believe that cryptocurrencies are preventing us from going to work because as now with this some people take it as work, it is like going to their office is not so nice now that we can work at home and obtain information.

• +2 1

Yes my friends we can earn money from this forum without stress and in low time in their room and we don't listen the punishment of boss and we can work on this forum when we want it is depend on ourselves we can work when we want it's not fixed time . In my opinion work on crypto currencies is better from office .

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

As time is going and cryptocurrency is advancing  to my consideration people into cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly, I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

You are right that now people are leaving their jobs and moving towards cryptocurrency because jobs can now earn more in cryptocurrency.In the future when people become fully dependent on cryptocurrency then cryptocurrency will all be income.

Your are right because incoming days are the days of moderation but I think we should not totally depends on this site from me this site is a part time job and out door work is needs of this body.

• +4 1

As the world is revolving to a digital world, in the nearest future, people may not have to do office work before they can earn something. Just digital trading and they will be happy with the earning.

Crypto currencies are actually very lucrative, buy that dosent mean that one should totally depend on it because at anytime anything can happen 

I think there is a possibility for what you're trying to say but i don't think so , because not all of the people on planet can access crypto in the near future. So it may look possible to some but to me it is not as much possible by looking at the world currencies order and class and economical differences.

I think people who have stable job, like me for the exam. I'm a dentist and I love my job, so whatever happen in the future, I will not stay home and quit my job.

Thank you 

Edited by DrAhmadAlkazem
  • +1 1

This is conceivable however its impractical now the same number of nations and countries are not tolerating it as an undeniable money and that is only because of its unstable and autonomous working element. Perhaps there is some significant enhancements required then it is conceivable in coming further years.

Lol, no of course not. What do you have in mind that people will quit their job to trade cryptocurrencies? So not only they will lose their jobs but risk whatever money they have just to gamble with trading Bitcoin?