Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Obviously hardwork is the key to success we can not succeed without hardwork if we do hardwork we will get success and can earn through hardwork only 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Dear guide us we are juniors, what is our best which we can do on this forum and get our aims by proper way without and minimum disadvantages and without wasting of capital and times.

Yes dear always do your best to achieve your goal. It's my advice to you, if you want to be successful in this platform, you have to spend maximum time in this platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will become a great content writer also. Beside this it will boost your knowledge also 

Of course, sitting idle and waiting for luck to bring you success and happiness, this is impossible. You have to do a lot of work and make a lot of effort in order to achieve success. Certainly, you will encounter many problems and you will fail many times, but you must continue and not despair until you reach your goal.

Yes it is all same in our real life and crypto world.In both places we  need to worm hard to get paid.The difference is that in crypto earth is identical well-located and you are anonymous. If you wish for to earn extra in crypto, you must for eternity stair up you labors emphatically like pleasing imperil in investments and mastering your be in possession of strategy at trading. 

On 4/19/2020 at 11:46 PM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Hello friend, I agree with you that what we do not do, nobody is going to do it to us, few people succeed without having studied and worked hard in a job, those people who work hard, life compensates, do not give up, learn something New every day and work until you achieve your dreams, one achieves in life as much as what we set out to do...

Yes I will we effort more and more very precious site this site is set my goal and I achieve my goal my goal is earn btc is good amount.

crypto is the best way to achieve our goals, because crypto currencies gives so many opportunities to earn money, everyone have their own goals and also works hard to achieve.

•  

Best of luck with the latest information on how to get money from the internet marketing, and crypto currency, as well as latest condition, crypto is getting its advantages at highest quality and value, day by day 

I am with you we always have to try to do everything possible so that we can achieve our goals that we have today or in the future, but always trying to achieve them and never give up, I always try to give everything to achieve what I want is to win. money for my basic things or for whatever I want and I think that if I continue like this in the future I will notice that I achieve my objectives or achievements.

Hey mate, you are right some people only blame their luck but they not try their best to achieve their goal at cryptocurrency. If we work hard at cryptocurrency, we can do big thing that can not be done in others sector. So I want to say do hard work and achieve your goal.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes, I very much, even really agree with your statement and post. and I am now moving in the direction of development in cryptocurrency. I want to make money on this. and get the maximum profit from what I get. I will try very hard.

In this life if you want to get some you have to make an effort how the world of cryptocurrencies would be less and with the force come the rewards therefore the effort in any area of life is very important
Good luck and big winnings

Edited by cryptoman22

I agree every single one of us wants to be successful because who doesn't, right? It is true that many people are just depending on luck and it is a sad reality that's why not everyone can experience a good life. If we want to reach our dreams and be successful, we have to work hard for it and thrive for it. I know it will take a lot of time but we won't notice it.

Exactly, dreams are only achieved from our hardwork and dedication. It's not easy to achieve our targeted goals. Only one person could be lucky among thousands. Depending on luck could be our stupidity. Rather than we must focus on what needs to be done to achieve our goals. Learning best, giving full dedication, passionate towards goal always leads towards success. 

If you want to reach your goals in life and your dreams and you want to be successful. Do you best in everything you will do put your 100 percent in every situation even if how hard it is. It is a matter of determination and perseverance and giving your best in everything to be successful. And this forum is a great start if you choose the path in cryptocurrency.

It is also said in our society that everything that is not from a spring will end someday ... Therefore you cannot rely on luck or inherited wealth on you only to strive yourself and strive and try to reach your big goals

Yes of course I agree with you, whatever you do, make sure that you are successful in crypto. With crypto, you can earn money and you will be able to fullfil your basic needs.

• +1 2

I believe that you have to start from the bottom in order to be successful in this life, and first with the help of God to be able to achieve it.

• +1 1

Yes I totally agree with you,  you cannot be a success in any action without exerting effort to complete your goal, and this is accurately come again? you need in the crypto humanity that it requests masterpiece and power in regulate to do profit from it.

Sure, we all look for success in all areas of life, but in order for success to be fruitful, we must work hard and diligently, especially with regard to the world of coding. The more we succeed in providing information and the more we work on the right trading, we gain experience and make money

• +1 1

Actually no i didn't reach my goal yet but i won't stop until i get it.if you want to be successful you should be patient and follow your dreams and know that bo one can reach great goals in short time so dont lose your hope and keep going.

I don't think luck or unluck will do any things if you are doing hard work and have lots of patience in you because these are the only elements needed to be successful in the life. You should always do hardwork and you should also add start in front of hardwork and it will let you to the success very fast.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

without settings our goals we never get success in any field specially in online field, whenever I was New then I didn't set my goals and always I suffer From loose after that's I start setting my Goals and work for acchive my Goals not money,  and nowdays i can successfully generate a good amount of money without any problem.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Depending on luch only will nwver make you able to trade and make money out of the trades you need to learn the skill and trading of one kind before  you can make profits.