Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Certainly, success cannot be achieved in any field without work and cryptocurrencies is one of those areas that require work and a lot of research for every currency a person wants to put his money in. There are some fake currencies and there are a lot of scammers in this field
Always be careful and make sure of the people you deal with

Setting goals give your life direction, and boost your motivation and self reliance. Most of us here have goals and to archive this goals we all most work her and put more seriousness in our work. Determination is also a key to archive our goal.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 11:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Thanks for the advices and keep it happen. Yes we can achieve what we want  by using a hardworking especially in the crypto world i know everyone have their goals to be happen and some of us are want to immediately earnings but success is worth of waiting if you haven't a determination to wait there's no chance and changes that will come to you. Just work now and you will get a result someday

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Well said brother, 

Success dose not depends luck, we have to work hard for it. We should try again and again, learn from our mistakes. So we don't have regrets. 

Similarly every profit dose not depends on luck. In cryptocurrency we should learn properly to earn good profit from it. 

We should have good knowledge of crypto coins, price market, exchanges, etc. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I completely agree with you because a person must do his best in any work he does, and we do not forget the characteristic of sincerity and goodwill because they are essential key to successful work and they are inclusive of honesty, trust and cooperation.

Yes I I really agree with you if we will do our best we can achieved our goals in cryptocurrency.... And I am happy that I am in this platform because here we are earning as well as learning we are having money as well as learning discipline respect Alice we get our reputation it's a nice platform we can make a post with our creativity in free time and a lot we can earn

Hello dear, I really agree with you. We have to work hard so that a person can reach success and his main goal, where our life is difficult and we want more money in our life in order to continue in life.

You asked a nice question. We all have a specific goal in life. The goal of all of us who work on this keyboard is to make money from kirtan. This guy can be seen in everyone.  I want to make money My life goal This is a very good site Thank you for your question

Howdy dear yes , without settings our objectives we never get accomplishment in any field extraordinarily in online field , at whatever point I was New then I didn't release my objectives and consistently I experience the ill effects of after that is I begin defining my Goals and work for acchive my Goals not cash , and nowdays I can effectively produced a decent measure of cash with no issue. Much appreciated.

just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing.

Well said @Raven Some people, new to cryptocurrency think they will get success on their luck/fortune and they do nothing except to wait for success to come to them. While successful people don't follow their rule of waiting because they know that they can't be successful in future if they not put their efforts in their work

Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Absolutely! Cryptocurrency can help to achieve goals in life, like my friend، who worked hard to achieve success and I am motivated and inspired from his character. 

5 hours ago, Andres Alaba said:

I am in cryptoworld almost 3year and i got every points of it. I really enjoy learning more about cryptoworld. But i am not that much successful in cryptoworld, i always try to give my best and i really do it. Hope someday i will be something in cryptoworld.   

Am sure you are at right place where you can develop yourself in the crypto world, cryptotalk will give you alot of opportunities to develop your skill in the cryptocurrency world. Keep calm and read as many as possible topics in each sections

Hey mate!Youbare absolutely right.We need to do our best to achieve our goals in the cryptotalk forum.All we need to do is just keep doing hard work.And as we know that"Hard work is the key to success".So we just need to focus on our goals to achieve it.Nothing can stop us from us achieving our goal but we just need to focus.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its will not be appreciated if after all these informations and opportunities we get to witness on these forum you end up not being able to do something good for yourself in the world of cryptocurrencies. It's high time to set a goal and work towards achieving it

• +1 1

challenging work is the core theme to catch at any goal. If you look after your employment and impart consideration to every lone information effortlessly about your control afterward you be able to definitely achieve  your goals. Crypto earth is a giant world. And to be successful in this world  a client duty collect familiarity about tradings and investments. afterward simply a human being tin reachto his goal. 

Nothing comes easily, so in order to make profits from cryptocurrencies, we must make a great effort to learn, especially in the field of trading and investment, as if we gain experience in these areas, we can earn big money by working in these fields, so success is linked to knowledge

I am almost agree with your opinion but I am not fully agree with that. because sometimes luck and fortune works. Because if you do gambling so you have to trust on this but in trade or investment we have to do our best for the result. Thank you 

• +2 1

Yes you are right. Don,t get demotivate from the aying of any unexperienced. Any thing which you do no one can do the same. If you want to get more achievments on cryptotalk you have to work hard and continuosly. Make the posts of your own research and thoughts.

• +1 1

Yes we have to work hard in this forum to be a successful man in the world we have to work hard in this forum to earn money by posting  topics and doing comments on the posts we have to choose best words for the topic and we have to describe the topic in our own words we should be careful from the rules and regulations we have to Work here in trading section for the more profit we can trade here and get money  which we can used for our own expenses we can buy a car and property also if we work hard here we can be better person so enjoy and work hard.

• +3 1

Yes, very much. I have seen a lot of nonsense replies here just to reach that required 100 content count and it's really sickening. While the others are working hard and even doing their research and making sure that they have enough knowledge about crypto world, some here are making their way to the top by cheating and it's really unfair. 

• +1 1

Hi, the people who believe in luck always remain besides. Success depends on hard work. If you have knowledge of one field then work hard in that field to get good reputation. In cryptocurrency more time you spend more work you done , more knowledge you gain and, your skills increses as a result you will successed in your goal.

• +1 1

Follow the trends and try to learn, and if you have any pressing need to ask questions then you should do that as well, the goal is to achieve the maximum amount of success especially through crypto experiences. 

• +3 1

Yes! Absolutely you point in valid. We must work hard inorder to achieve something in our life. We have got to find the purpose in life. So we must make use of the opportunities that we get.

Thank you!

• +1 1

Ye you are right. We should do our best to become successful trader of crypto currencies. Give your maximum time to the exchange market to know about up and down of currency rate.

Learn from your seniors of exchange market. 

Yes I am trying hard to achieve my goals in crypto currency. I have given a task to complete 100 posts first of all then I will paid. I hope that after 100 posts they will paid me 

• +1 1

yes i agree with u but my opinion isso that acquired the nessary knowledge and skill in cryptotalk is very easy tooo..but they are other place where it only work for a few...