Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

Everyone must do his best to achieve his goals.Every person has own goals in Cryptocurrency.To successful in cryptocurrency they should need work hard.To do best to achive your goal.

Everyone want to be successful in their career but success never comes over night it takes a lot of time and effort , dedication, commitment and hard work so you have to work before you can see success.

My friend, I thank you very much for your wonderful words. As a beginner, I really need such advice. I only believe in hard work and do not rely on luck. I think it does not exist.

If you do not have any objection, I want to tell you about my condition .. We are in a country with bad economic conditions .. The unemployment rate is the highest in the world, and everyone around me has carved the poverty line. We use the Internet via Wi-Fi for shops .. Therefore, the opportunity that cryptocurrencies offer for us is a wonderful dream, and we are ready for whatever it takes.

Yes, of course.  The crypto forum is a really good forum. My goal in crypto is to earn a bitcoin.  I like crypto a lot.  I will reach my goal through the work of cryptocurrency.  I am really happy to be a member of Crypto Forum.  Thank you.

I agree with you, my friend, so as much as we work hard as much as we earn money, but to get this money that will achieve our dreams later on, we must gain knowledge and search and read to increase our experience and performance and increase our participation and thus get a lot of money and finally I wish success to all

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, we must do our utmost to work in this forum in order to obtain a result and to achieve our goal in working in this field and to reap what we have planted of work, fatigue and effort to obtain and invest money.

Thanks my friend for sharing this kind of information. If you want to be a successful ,then for this you need hard work, patience, struggle, confidence and experience to achieve your goals.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right my friend. Without setting our achievement goal we can not get success in it. If you want to get success on this forum you have to gqin knowledge about the cryptocurrency. If you don, t knkw how to walk thrn you can not run. If you work for your goals then you will be successful on this forum. 

• +3 1

We are trying hard enough from cryptocurrency how we have to work how we can get a little brighter from now on and do something good hope we can work well here and inshallah we can do a lot from here hopefully we get something good from here  I can't

In my opinion   a member  should work hard to achieve his goals. 

As we all know lucks favours the brave. A member need to work hard and research about cryptocurrencies to achieve good reputation in community. I hope I'll achieve my all goals that i have planned. 

Good Post! I agree with you dear! We should be determined with our work and should always give our 100% despite thinking about the result.Do hardwork to achieve your goal.And never ever loose hope and don't look for a shortcut to be successful.Always be calm and patient and if You remain loyal and determined with your work you will surely achieve success.Good Luck!

• +2 1

The winners see some as successful in their lives who assume that they are lucky, but they did not see how much time they wasted in order to reach that level. Success requires work, investment and patience. Anything you like to do, do anything you start, do not stop doing it, and then you will find yourself reaching another level. Only your business will get your resources

Yes my mate, I am fully agree with you. As I also think that depending on the luck is worst thing of a life. It is also true something our luck brings us a good opportunity in our life but it doesn't mean that we have to give up our own strategies for doing work. You must have to do work hard for achieving your goals in every field of work as well as crypto field.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

To be successful in life or in anything we put mind to do, hardwork is the key and the most important to achieve the goal, never get tire of trying to succeed in your task and manage your resources in other to reach the top, put all your mind and soul, we need skills and experience to succeed in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, and I always agree with you. When we want to work in any field, we dream of becoming experts, through effort and patience during our work. Therefore, luck will not benefit us if we are not interested in our work until we reach the success we want.

You're absolutely right, my friend!
Self-dependance is the basis of success.

On 4/23/2020 at 6:35 PM, bentayebsalah said:

We must rely on ourselves, work hard, and be careful to collect information and apply it in the best way in order to achieve good gains
Luck cannot bring us success in the world of cryptocurrencies!

You're absolutely right, my friend
Self-reliance is the basis of success
We must rely on ourselves, work hard, and be careful to collect information and apply it in the best way in order to achieve good gains
Luck cannot bring us success in the world of cryptocurrencies!

My goals is not much like that just as everyone is for earning money learning more experience about crypto currency that is my own too then waiting for vulnerable opportunity better than what they are doing

This is a wonderful and remarkable platform for hard workers. You can achieve anything by hard working. This platform provides cryptocurrencies in return of these activities. However, everyone is not lucky but by hard working the chances of success increases. So, everyone shuold do anything to achieve their goals.

Indeed, hardwork never goes useless. Because there is a path of struggle and hard work between we and our destination. So its a secret in every field of life. So through this hard work on crypto we not only get huge knowledge but also money to earn which is a sweet result of our hard work.

That's excellent advice, mate. I'm sure anyone looking for encouragement will value it. It's very true that success is not something that happens by chance but it's only achievable through giving our maximum effort towards fulfilling our goals. If success were easy to obtain, everyone would be successful and that is clearly not the case, just a handful of people that have worked hard can truly say they're successful. 

• +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 5:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Yes, most of our energy must be provided in the markets, and in the world of learning, a digital revolution will soon take place, and we must be among the first people in the world to know and not stand with the ignorant people

You will give your best to crypto talk then cryptotalk will give you more than you deserve if you do crypto talk with loyality and correctly then you will must be get paid by each and every single word I hope you will give your best to achieve your goals in cryptocurrency my goal is complete 100 post

On 4/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

You are right man, success does happen on it own, no matter how good you can plan.

You most to take action on that plan. If you want something go and get it. Don't just dream do everything to make sure the dream is accomplish. This platform has make it easier for it member to earn money within just little time. Success will not come to you, so get up and work out things....

There is no way that success can be achieved without hard work. So those are trying to make money without putting in any work should stop thinking like that because it's never going to work, there is nothing like get rich quick.

Edited by ndatachin246