Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

It is true if you want to achieve your goals you should never give up and work hard to achieve what you set out to do and if you make a mistake on the way learn from it and try again with more enthusiasm than before

• +2 1

Yes i totally agree with your opinions and i join this this platform before few week's ago and i think that my future will become bright if i work hard as i do in these days. I want to get money for my expenses of life and also crypto is giving to me. I am very happy. 

Hello friend, I concur with you the best way to succeed is to hardwork, be patient and continue trying and not give up. At the point when you commit an error, cautiously research its motivation, how you made it, and what are the approaches to address your slip-up. There are numerous open doors day by day, consistently be readied. All the best for everybody.

I absolutely agree with you mate. Even I don't believe in luck. If you are working and and you want to achieve your, nothing can stop you. Some people just blame their luck for their failures. My friend try to learn from your failures and you will surely be successful.

You can't procures huge on the off chance that you are just subject to your karma, you have to buckle down for it. Your insight, your hardwork and your capacity to take savvy choice on time assumes a significant function in your prosperity.

• Useful or interesting 1

Much obliged to you for this persuasive exhortation the same number of individuals don't pay attention to cryptographic money as they should which drives them to experience misfortunes.

Everybody want to be successful is whatever he or she is doing but sadly not everyone is working for it, all successful people around the globe didn't just wake up one day and become successful they had to work for it by focusing on the main goals and Target.

We have always said it: Success that comes easily is worthless. A person will not feel its value and will not try to preserve or defend it, simply because it was just an easy catch.

• +2 1

i agree because giving out our best is the only way to get earn more money and also knowledge from other members here and we must be patient to wait for the best results of our hard work that is the keys to be successful so dont be greedy wait until we get reach our goals.

Everyone must set goals in order to achieve them! Because without setting goals, things become very difficult in achieving these goals! As for I set daily, weekly and monthly goals (I mean here to make profits from trading and investing) .. In this way, I have a great incentive to achieve my goals

Before you become successful in life you have to endeavor an effort so that you will not regret it in the future .if really you want to achieve your goals you must have to work for it

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, you have to be patient to be successful, in any case you have to work with intelligence and creativity. It is as the phrase "persevere and you will frighten" says I hope to be able to succeed one day

• +2 1

Yes. Hard work is the key if success. I think if we do our best we can become successful in life and can reached to the goal of our cryptocurrency.

Yes you are saying good my friend

If anyone become successful in his life so definitely they set his goals and they work hard for this than they achieve his goal easily....Without hardworking anyone not achieve any thing.... Hard work is the most important thing for the any successful person....

On 4/20/2020 at 11:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

It's really hard if you really depends on luck or fortune. That's why if you really want to become successful someday, this requires more effort and patience. Always make sure to read and understand deeply those rules and regulations here in this forum so that you can always post without hesitation.

We have to do some efforts for achive the goal.we can't achive our goal if we Don't work hard.For achive the goal in cryptotslk we also have to hard work with Rule.If we are realy want something we have to do something for achive the goal.

In order to achieve your goal in crypto currencies one need to be hard working and one need to be dedicated in order to be successful in earning money form crypto talk forum

True, success, patience, perseverance and dedication. Today is not an easy task, especially with money, we need to learn how to achieve success by setting a goal that will serve as your guide to the work you are doing.

Yes you are absolutely right.  Hard work is the key to success.  It doesn't matter how strongly you are breaking the wall.  The thing matter is that weather you are breaking the right wall or not.  You should need to do steady work not hard work. Slow and steady wins the race.  

• +1 1

HioSure everyone here should do their best to achieved their goals and do not put aiming to others to hope that's they could help you, like investing in HYIP sites and you got scammed end of the day.

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 10:16 AM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, I always make sure that I work hard so that I can be successful in crypto, I really want to earn money because there are many expenses in our everyday lives. I hope that all of my efforts will become fruitful in the future.

True as we have to do our best and trade and analyze the market so we can get the good profit from the market and we don't keep an eye on the market than we will loss our money.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I agree with you, success will not come to us in this way, we have to do it. And to be successful, you have to work hard. With hard work we can make our place in the crypto world.

Yes, my dear friend.  I strongly agree with you. If anyone want to success in life,  its important to follow some rules.You need to hard work for better life. If you became lazy,  you are always neglect by others. So be serious for better life.  Thank you

On 4/19/2020 at 11:46 PM, Raven said:

Todos queremos tener éxito. Pero a veces, algunas personas solo dependen de la suerte o la fortuna con la esperanza de lograr un buen resultado o resultado. En ese caso, solo están esperando que llegue el éxito sin hacer nada que no sea bueno. Recordemos todos que para que tengamos éxito, debemos hacer nuestro mejor esfuerzo en todo para no tener ningún arrepentimiento en el futuro. Podemos tener el éxito que soñamos si nos esforzamos para lograrlo. La suerte ni la fortuna no te llevarán al éxito. Se trata únicamente de ti y de tus acciones. Las monedas criptográficas son una de las mejores oportunidades para ayudarnos a lograr nuestros objetivos en la vida, así que demos lo mejor de nosotros para tener éxito en las criptomonedas y no solo espere porque nadie lo hará excepto usted y solo usted. 

Exactly friend, the ideal is to get mental and set goals for the future and not give up, although I could tell you that the world of cryptocurrencies could be cataloged a fortune due to its high volatility which at some point we may achieve great profits thanks to the high coins that in some cases they go up much more in proportion to percentages.