What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications?

Thanks for these informations. Although the forum has a very user-friendly interface and it is easily navigatable even by first time users, some of these features are not discovered until you are experienced in the forum. Your post may enable a lot of people to discover these features sooner

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

If you enable notification you will get all kinds of notification. For example if anyone rate your post you will get notification or if anyone reply your post you will get notification. This is so useful feature. By this you can track your accounts activities. 

• +2 1

Well, this is the exactly thing to do because when you're new here in this forum, you must edit this notification settings so that you will receive some notification like receiving some reputations, quoted you in a topic etc, thanks for sharing it mate

Notification are a must thing in this forum.It gives us an opportunity to know if someone has answered our question or not.And also it shows us our relply has gotten any reaction or not.By which we can know our post is good or bad.Thanks for sharing this information to us.That was very helpful. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable information that you mentioned in your post
Of course, we beginners do not know exactly how to do these features that our great forum offers us.

It is quite simple. You have to do enable the notification option and you will be able to get notification. If any give rat you get notification or anyone reply your topic you get notification. If any one quote your reply you will get notification. So you just have to do is enable the notification option. 

Good tutorial dude. We can adjust notification preferences on this forum to get them in our forum profile. I have seen, some forum members are asking about the issue that they were unable to get notifications for some important updates. 

• +2 1

I am new on this farm I am also digna I don't have any information about it I hope anyone can help you here senior member can do comment on this post also you want to read all this comment and get information about that topics also want to get this knowledge from the comments be happy always

A very useful post for all new members and another way to activate notifications is to click on the notifications bubble at the top of the main page where you will find inside this bubble the settings option you have to click on it and activate notifications from inside.

You are right, the activation of notifications is quite useful and allows you to be attentive to your content or people you follow, the only thing you have to do is go to your account settings and activate it, there you can also customize the type of notifications you want to receive.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This is impressive and valuable post to ease members suffering from problems of not receiving notifications from fellow members and even from the management of cryptotalk platform. With this posts one can easily trace and reset the settings to function normally

Yes, this is true. I do not receive any notifications except in rare cases. I did not know about this information and these steps. I hope I benefit from these modifications that I will make. My notifications.

Thank you for that.

Particularly for those members here who didn't know how to turn on the notification, I'm sure it will be a tremendous help.

All they need to do is follow these steps.

Thank you for this article. It is really useful that all members need to activate notifications, especially new members. They may receive warnings and be banned without knowing the reason and because after activating the notifications they can remedy the risks.

Dear friend, notification settings are very simple.  There are a lot of people who don't even get notifications for me, I don't get those messages anymore.  Dyke is very easy to overcome.  Just go to your account> Settings> Notifications - select the options you want, good luck!

Thank you sir To share this information with all members, by the way I never faced this problem. I always have notification shows on my account if someone tags me in a post ...But this post Found out about the rest of the setting ..useful post sir.

Registration of tanks is very easy. There are a lot of people who didn't get the message, I don't get the message. The colors are very easy to control. Just go to your account -> Settings -> Notifications - select your option.

Personally my point of view,thank you for sharing this wonderful information. There are really many options that can be adjusted through the settings to suit our needs. This is a good feature in the, good luck.

Thank you so much friend. Your post is very informative and useful. Including me, many other members were facing notification issue, and i think with the help of your posts we will never have to face this issue again

Good work brother, as a new member I have gained a lot from this post. This is really helpful to new members present in the forum. Nice one

These is a very interesting content that gives every member freedom to switch the notification icon in other to be updated with the latest things happening in there profile on daily basis. Thank you so much!

Dear these steps are for you can modifications on your notifications with your own setting ylhow you allow to use for when you can stop the notification then it will be stop. 

Thanks dear for making this clear that we can handle our notifications. I was also confused about the notifications control before reading this post but you have cleared all my confusions. 

• +2 1

I am a newbie in the forum but I like this topic so that I will be guide how to get incoming notification in the forum. Its necessary to get notification so that one can stay inform on what is happen I in the house

Tx for this, I didn't know it before but i don't think there is any need of changes in notification settings. Because we always receive special notification when somone quote or mention us.