The strangest exchange is on coinmarketcap!! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

The strangest exchange is on coinmarketcap!!

9 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Don't be surprised when you see it like that, not only that. many new exchanges are like that, even though the list requirements in CMC have lists in 2 markets.

Yes I think that strangest exchanges here in cryptocurrencies is appearing once in every moment and I think that there are surprising things here in cryptocurrencies that you should be ready if it comes so be prepared. 

many exchanges after several years come to close due to various causes that may be because they may fraud or also for bein ponzie schemes, there are thousands of exchange in the world but not all are reliable we have to join the best.

this type of exchanges is runned for some times Whenever they didn't get too much popularity as well as supporter they closed their exchange forever ,. I will always trying to used top 10 exchange According to coinmarketcap .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

6 hours ago, gourav789 said:

this type of exchanges is runned for some times Whenever they didn't get too much popularity as well as supporter they closed their exchange forever ,. I will always trying to used top 10 exchange According to coinmarketcap .

It is always best to choose the most popular exchanges and stay away from the unknown and especially new ones, because they are often scam or weak and have very little trading volume. But this exchange is certain that it is scam and it is closed.

3 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

I trust in coinmarketcap and i believe they have list this exchange for a reason, i use coinmarketcap to review many exchanges so i don't have any doubts with this case. Just leave it if ots volume is 0 because it means its an exchange that doesn't work anymore.

Yes I think that it will be great if you are using coinmarketcap because it is truly a trusting thing here in cryptocurrencies and I like the things in cryptocurrencies and the way you can transfer and have exchanges with coinmarketcap. 

It is not necessary that this exchange has zero volume on it. The two things can be regarding this exchange matter one is exchange can scam or closed their business activities. And secondly its sites technically having issue with intergrations of Coinmarketcap volumes. 

2 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I always use coins.ph when I am exchanging coins because it is the most recommended here in Philippines but it is limited only for us filipino users so I am sorry that you cannoy use it too if you are not a filipino.

Yea I think that this is great too because you have your own site in Philippines which is convenient to use and I think that it is great because it helps those people that use cryptocurrencies there and I hope that it will continue to be great. 

On 5/13/2020 at 4:46 AM, Nab said:

many exchanges after several years come to close due to various causes that may be because they may fraud or also for bein ponzie schemes, there are thousands of exchange in the world but not all are reliable we have to join the best.

Yes, there are a lot of exchanges Scam and not reliable and care must be taken when registering any exchange, especially if it is new. The strange thing is that this exchange is still listed in Queen Market Cap even though a year has passed since its closure.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

The strangest exchange is on coinmarketcap!!
In fact this is the weirdest case I have seen on coinmarketcap, an existing exchange and trading volume 0
The official website is closed and all social media accounts are also closed
This link is on the market cap
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitsane/

1.thumb.jpg.fcd7d91899c2581dc929a235dd2bd532.jpg

Looking for this exchange on the Internet I found out that it is not a new exchange but an old one that was established since 2016 in Ireland
It reached its peak of glory in 2018 when it was mentioned in the CNBC newscast as a place to buy XRP.
But several months ago in June 2019, exchange suddenly shut down it website and all social media accounts and disappeared with user money.
I am not surprised that it was added to coinmarketcap because it was a powerful exchange  one day and because it is known that it has a little money
And support can be added to any platform or currency, but surprisingly, it remains on the site without deletion, especially after about 1 year have passed. This is a negative point for this coinmarketcap.
Which many rely on in analyzing currencies and evaluating exchanges.
In my opinion, this is another proof that any currency or exchange should not be trusted once it is listed on coinmarketcap, especially if it is a new project

You are right we don't have to agree on every exchange if this could happen then there is some ligages on around the coinmarket.

It could be that there is no volume there. But have you check the website. Yobit was once like that because of some certain error on the API. It might be repaired.

I even checked it today and that i noticed it too and frequently, there are a few change that they assume are official but have very low trading quantity. So, you may without problems recognize if you could use the exchanges or not. but for me, i opt for exchanges with excessive volume. at the least, $50,000 or more trading volume.

Well, not every exchange that has its placement on the coinmarketcap is a good exchange, we still need to check by ourselves is it good or not, otherwise you would just get scammed.

On 5/20/2020 at 8:57 AM, Rezort said:

Well, not every exchange that has its placement on the coinmarketcap is a good exchange, we still need to check by ourselves is it good or not, otherwise you would just get scammed.

Yes, true, this is what I am trying to say, if the exchange is listed on the Coin Market Cap, this does not mean that it is good or reliable. You should do your own research and try to find out whether it is good or not.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:09 AM, Jessica Karren said:

Exactly we just can trust on any project and exchange based on that it is listed at coinmarketcap, it's not the way to know about its credibility, instead we should do our own research about that exchange or project before investing in it.

You are right and I advise everyone to learn more about the currency that he wants to invest in by visiting its website and following up the flag team on the currency.

4 minutes ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

If there is any suggestion function in Coinmarketcap, I can report against this problem. I think this kind of exchange platform should be removed from the ranking system. Many scammers can create fake sites by showing references to Coinmarketcap.

Yes, these fake exchanges should be removed from the Coin Market website, because this causes deceiving many people. There must also be the possibility of reporting these fake exchanges, but unfortunately there is no such thing.

This fact is completely correct in some cases, I search for currencies and find them in this site but without any detailed information or even trading liquidity which raises the same suspicion with me .

While seeing the present scenario I don't think that any of the Crypto users will prefer any new exchange sites because mostly all of them have enrolled for their exchanges such as yobit and binance so preferring any other exchange may not be in use for them.

2 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

While seeing the present scenario I don't think that any of the Crypto users will prefer any new exchange sites because mostly all of them have enrolled for their exchanges such as yobit and binance so preferring any other exchange may not be in use for them.

Yes, right, there are many old and unreliable exchanges and no need for more exchanges, especially since most of them are scam. CoinMarketCap was supposed to remove this fake exchange from the site.

Yeah, many investors feels safe to invest on listed coin but this is the good example that you should be very vigilant and research well before investing even in listed coin. But this coin should be removed from the coinmarketcap because it is fraud coin and again it is listed on coinmarketcap.

Yes, it’s strange and weird. well from now on, we cannot trust anything published by coinmarketcap. The site belongs to binance now, hope we can see some progress!

Coinmarketcap is one of the best site to know your cryptocurrency information and news of a daily basis. And also they always make list of dead coin so you should not invest in them and be scammed.

thats so fake thing you can see over there , coinmarketcap has alot of tricky stupid dead coins that are still listed , some people feel feels efficient to trade there and prefer to use it still , just because of its other features , i think coinmarketcap should remove these junk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In reality such exchanges are more likely to run away with their funds than providing a sort of feedback to their community as investors and traders.

No wonder it has 0 data on their volumes as i read from some article that exchange suddently disapeared without trace and users were frustrated complaining.

Nevertheless coinmarketcap is so much important for those cases.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There are many projects and platforms available on the market cap, and although it has become a fraud and stopped working, but it has not been deleted from the market cap, so you must be careful

Life is great and enjoy it