Binance Accepting INR and IDR For P2P Trading - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Binance Accepting INR and IDR For P2P Trading

Binance has officially stated that now  People from India and Indonesia can buy Crypto btc/eth/busdt/ and many Crypto with INR  and IDR. The peer to peer trading is now available for India and Indonesia. If you are form this country now there is no need of local exchange. Please give your opinion in comment

Binance Announcement Link⬇️

https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684900517/Binance-Adds-PeertoPeer-Trading-for-Indian-Rupees-and-Indonesian-Rupiah

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am starting to have faith in Binance Coin once again, they seem to keep building good relationships all around (India is a huge market). There are talks abut bnb smart contracts and the BNB chart doesn't look bad at all.

After India got rid of their their looming ban fud, things are looking good on that front too. Both for BNB and BTC.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

54 minutes ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend I think this good news for india and Indonesia cryptocurrency user. India and Indonesia people directly buy cryptocurrency on his local currency on binance. Thanks for sharing this news.

Yes bro people of india now can directly buy Crypto currency and take huge profits from the Crypto field if they are interested in it. And as india has huge population of billion many Trader and investors may arise from India also.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Binance platform always take new and innovative initiatives. Their this initiative proofs to be very good for the people of these two countries. Excellent news to hear.

• -1 1

These inks are very good if they are correct, they will provide many advantages for users of the cryptocurrency in India and Indonesia in addition to allowing you to buy currencies in easy and simple ways and in exchange for the currency of their country Thank you for providing this participation

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Amazing, surely for Indians and Indonesians it will be fun. Their currency is already registered there. I also hope that the Binance side will continue to update the country's currency based on the volume in their markets.

• +1 1

Oh wow now whats huge bold decision made by the binance exchange administration now they can make trading with their own native currencies for indian investors. Now huge big and positive news for the people of India now india are free to invest in crypto market because now bitcoin are legal in India. 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Ridam said:

Binance has officially stated that now  People from India and Indonesia can buy Crypto btc/eth/busdt/ and many Crypto with INR  and IDR. The peer to peer trading is now available for India and Indonesia. If you are form this country now there is no need of local exchange. Please give your opinion in comment

https://www.binance.com/en/blog/421499824684900517/Binance-Adds-PeertoPeer-Trading-for-Indian-Rupees-and-Indonesian-Rupiah

Wow this is great news. Earning and buying crypto is useful and with the help of Binance they can buy using INR AND IDR. Binance is udeful now and you can see the support of the people in binance because they are now using binance and trust binance. 

• +2 1

India and Indonesia are really very good at making cryptocurrency movements. It is very good that the binance is joining this action and wants to cooperate with these countries. 

• -2 1

This is good. It is nice that Binance is interested in clients from countries trying to work in encryption, but it does not get support, especially India, which is one of the countries that affects the price of bitcoin due to the high number of encryption lovers.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its really amazing news for India and Indonesia crypto user's, because binance exchange already collaboration with wazirex exchange,they know India is huge market for crypto, so they increase this country users, that's why they gives this peer to peer facility, any how its a good step to improve crypto in India and Indonesia.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Wow, this is great news. Binance doing such a great things, this feature helps everyone who is from India and Indonesia. I hope very soon binance will add more countries money for trading.

• +1 1

this is good to hear. It seems that the binance platform is starting to diversify and get more users from different countries by extending the fiat currency that you are able to use on the platform. This is good for those in Indonesia that are crypto enthusiast, however i am concerned that India might not be able to take full advantage of this because they are unable to use crypto legally int at country. It is my understanding that India has banned crypto for the foreseeable future.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The Indians and Indonesia have the opportunity for them to exchange any cryptocurrency peer to peer.
Binance platform is one of the most important platforms in the world now for
 me trading cryptocurrencies and peer-to-peer trading for countries india and indonesia.
 It is important and it must be circulated to other countries

• +2 1

Binance ha evolucionado de manera considerable, ha hecho tantos millónes cómo para comprar coinmarketcap, y esto es algo increíble ahora con la inclusión de nuevos.

• -1 1

Thank you for sharing this information will be useful and helpful for India and Indonesia people, so now they can trade in Binance and then they will withdrawal maybe directly to their bank account local currency. 

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/17/2020 at 6:46 PM, Ridam said:

Binance is a top leading exchanger in the market. Recently it made partnership with wazirex exchanger which belongs from India. And after that they run their INR service.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is a great news , indian has a big population and for binance allowing thier currency for p2p this will make binance to be more popular in the both Countries, and also the users there will gain from it because there can now buy cryptocurrencies directly with thier currency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Users from Indonesia will surely be happy to hear this, moreover IDR is a currency that is almost at the coin exchange. Now IDR is available in the world's number one coin exchange. Good news.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

India is a huge market and many people there are already involved with cryptocurrencies. Making this move brings Binance ahead of competition. They've already accepted many national currencies unlike other exchanges that stick to just a few. This allows more people to get involved and invest.

As a cryptocurrency trader I am happy to hear that binance if accepting more currencies from different all countries. This will be an opening for universal people from different parts of the world

• +1 1

This is very wonderful, and it will help the people who work in the field of encryption in these countries very much, and I hope that this matter will be done in all countries of the world as soon as possible.

• +1 1

I am not from these countries, and I am available to me for this service. It is a good thing for this thought to consider this service. This will increase its reputation. I mean, since it is thinking of attracting new customers, this will cost them a lot.I did not know that this service was not available in these countries because it is close to the legacy of this platform

• +3 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that this is very good for binance as it opens them up to a whole new nation of users that will probably make use of this site in order to trade and i think that this will result in more profits. Also it is a way to promote the use of crypto in other countries as well and hopefully this is one step towards a more technological future in terms of bitcoin and the use of other crypto as well.

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Binance is expanding its work in all countries of the world and the possibility of peer-to-peer exchange in India and Indonesia is not the end, I think it will support all countries of the world soon.