Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

I think cryptotalk is indirectly saving people's lives.  The whole world has come to a standstill because of the corona virus.  Many people have lost their jobs.  As a result, they are spending a lot of time economically.  At this time they are able to make a living by earning from cryptotalk forum.  They can at least help their families through this forum.  So in this respect I think cryptocurrency is saving human life.  Many many thanks to the admin for being by our side at such a bad time.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk has really contributed to my life, in fact, I wish cryptotalk to never end this campaign, it has been the best achievement I have made so far in life. 

• +1 1

On 6/22/2020 at 9:57 AM, Emon729 said:

I think cryptotalk is indirectly saving people's lives.  The whole world has come to a standstill because of the corona virus.  Many people have lost their jobs.  As a result, they are spending a lot of time economically.  At this time they are able to make a living by earning from cryptotalk forum.  They can at least help their families through this forum.  So in this respect I think cryptocurrency is saving human life.  Many many thanks to the admin for being by our side at such a bad time.

That is the reality I have same experience this forum has save many lives beyond estimation. I can tell that this forum have save my life and family in general.

@BitcryptoHan thank you for sharing us your own opinions about how much the forum had contribute in saving your life.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

To be honest, i only trad with my earnings fro cryptotalk forum, i mean i really want to do something with this money but i have a goal, i will use this money when i rich my goal, but till that i only trade and make more money with it, 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

28 minutes ago, betelihem said:

To be honest, i only trad with my earnings fro cryptotalk forum, i mean i really want to do something with this money but i have a goal, i will use this money when i rich my goal, but till that i only trade and make more money with it, 

Yea that is an excellent idea! Mate you don't have to stay in one way looking for money we need to split it in order to get it multiplied into double of what you invest.

it is clear that this forum is helping a lot. Imagine how many people are unemployed and thanks to this forum are earning money and knowledge? if we look at the current economic scenario because of the pandemic, the situation of many people worsened because many companies closed and went bankrupt and with that the world had more unemployed, but this forum continues to pay people even in this time of crisis which means that this forum continues helping people even in this time of crisis

• +1 1

I am yet to start receiving payment on this forum but I have seen some people helping others with there earnings to sustain lives since we are all at home quarantined without work and some people don't have any source of income during this Corona virus period.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

That is the reality I have same experience this forum has save many lives beyond estimation. I can tell that this forum have save my life and family in general.

@BitcryptoHan thank you for sharing us your own opinions about how much the forum had contribute in saving your life.

You are welcome, you are also very right. This forum is always so useful. 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:59 AM, Solex said:

I am yet to start receiving payment on this forum but I have seen some people helping others with there earnings to sustain lives since we are all at home quarantined without work and some people don't have any source of income during this Corona virus period.

If you have made your first 100 posts, the payment will begin, rate and be paid each rate you give, after 6 to 7 days, you will be paid according to your posts. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

If you have made your first 100 posts, the payment will begin, rate and be paid each rate you give, after 6 to 7 days, you will be paid according to your posts. 

Actually I read that we will now be paid after 7 days of every week but till now I have not received any payment for the posts i have made since last week. What do you think is the problem my friend?

For now I have been investing in the bitcoin, I would collect all of my earned bitcoin and store in the safe coinbase wallet which can be used in the future and even I am thinking of learning trading to get more profit. Up to now this forum hasn't contributed in my saving life hope this new token price would be same or more than the previous payment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

The payments is automatically in the forum when you make your post and rate on posts that deserves a rating this  also increase your payment.

On 6/9/2020 at 5:54 PM, Zalaks007 said:

Yes cryptocurrency has contributed in saving lots of live around the world because it helps in creating a way and source of income to some people and also helps in the development and growth of some nations economy.

I don't see how cryptocurrencies are helping in the growth and development of nations. Perhaps at some point they will but right now and for the forseeable future this is not happening.

23 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

A simple donation of Bitcoin of face mask and gloves already saved a million of lives so crypto currency already help to save lives. I hope that crypto currency can save more lives so that mass adaptation can be respected by each country.

You are right, that aside, people are depending on blockchain now, blockchain adoption is highly increasing in many fields now like medical and fashion, we should always remember that blockchain was invested during the process of bitcoin invention. 

Edited by Yomose

On 6/26/2020 at 3:20 PM, Solex said:

Actually I read that we will now be paid after 7 days of every week but till now I have not received any payment for the posts i have made since last week. What do you think is the problem my friend?

We will still be paid daily, but it will start after seven days of posting, I think the reason for this is because shit posts will be filtered out before the periods. Haven't you noticed?

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/27/2020 at 2:39 PM, Yomose said:

You are right, that aside, people are depending on blockchain now, blockchain adoption is highly increasing in many fields now like medical and fashion, we should always remember that blockchain was invested during the process of bitcoin invention. 

In fact, blockchain is a new field that has attracted governments and many companies as transactions on it is totally transparent. With a decade more, it would be so more useful in all fields, even phones companies like Samsung is implementing it now. 

Yes, Cryptotalk saved and is saving lives especially during this time that global pandemic is present. Many of us wasn't able to go to work and such and we don't have any means to provide/support our needs. Cryptotalk is here for us during this trying times and I can really say that this forum helped a lot to the members of this community. 

• +1 1

The crypto world have truly been so helpful to me as a side hustle and I am benefiting a honest amount from it. I have learnt this link trading, composed and creative writing etc just from cryptocurrency.

I didnt have yet my payment but I have so many plans to do after receiving it. I will use it to my study and for helping my parents in our daily lives. It will be very helpful that i am here in crypto so that even im in quarantine i can earn money online 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Banned Boy said:

I have been saved and have a small success when participating in it, I'm not labeled useless. crytotalk forum, too, I learn a lot from it. a learning forum with a variety of topics..

crypto market constantly for those who are available in forums and activities active par of here 60$ on each month not bad one. 

I think too have been banned before and joined again because of the benefit of this forum, not only you but all members are beneficial from here, and this time, we still all believe in them even as they are now paying talk, because they really helped and we belive them. 

• +1 1

On 6/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, JesusFries said:

Cryptotalk is here for us during this trying times and I can really say that this forum helped a lot to the members of this community. 

Cryptotalk had being existing for almost a year now before the pandemic took over the world. Crytotalk had really try to save many live since before the pandemic and in pandemic.

16 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Cryptotalk had being existing for almost a year now before the pandemic took over the world. Crytotalk had really try to save many live since before the pandemic and in pandemic.

Cryptotalk was created in September, it remain only less than two months for it to be a year older and they pay good amount to their members, they have really helped their member to make money. 

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Cryptotalk was created in September, it remain only less than two months for it to be a year older and they pay good amount to their members, they have really helped their member to make money. 

Although I am late to this forum I am happy because I knew a lot from knowledge I collect from colleagues here. I hope this campaign continue for a Long time and I hope we still be among the existing members as the forum still exists.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:58 PM, Dark_Sky said:

There's some news that said cryptocurrencies really help people especially those who have a problem in financial which make me realized that it really helped to save lives especially of those who know about it. 

The news is not true, cryptocurrencies  can help but not people with poverty, it helps this with money. But forms like Bitcointalk and this forum (cryptotalk) can help people and they pay in cryptocurrencies.