Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

I think gambling is a little bit difficult and most people cannot tell which way to follow and the truth is its a little bit tough to gamble and make profit, how ever staking makes good money trading, and especially if people should use trading through robotrade on yobit, that would be a beauty , so lets try that and see where we go in the end that is going to be perfect for us 

• +3 1

I think it is very important to have a source of income in this pandemic, because many people have lost their formal jobs due to the global emergency, it is also well known that from homes many people have found a source of income, I think that the most recommended is trading and if it is with cryptocurrencies much better

• +3 1

I was one of the people who started looking for other income options at times like these, I have found platforms that offer you crypto for watching videos, playing games, answering surveys ... but I have not yet found the one that allows receiving extra income

It is a much more logical idea to turn to something rather than sitting at home and questioning life.For example, I like to learn about the markets during this home process, I can review the mines to invest and make money.

Yes, of course, it is the best way to make money from digital currencies in light of the spread of the epidemic, the home ban, and the loss of most jobs, so trading in digital currencies and from home is the best way to make money

Yes I spend a lot of time during the covid quarantine with trading crypto if you make good research you can make a good income.

if u have enough time u should search new projects "ico's" and research them as much as u can if u can find out they are legit and have a solid product/team u might consider investing in their privat/pre sale since it will be lower than the offical sale on the exchange which can be sometimes a huge profit but its high risk since alot of ico's and new defi "tokens" are just scaminng around so u should be carefully if u seriously thinking about doing this

• +2 1

The topic is still relevant today. After the experience of working remotely from home, many of my friends and acquaintances thought about how to develop in the field of trading and investing. It's like a new world of possibilities, where the door was always there, you just had to enter it.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Thanks for sharing, I think is better to use our time to make some money but not just sit down during this pandemic doing nothing.

Your right is better to make money with cryptocurrencies than just sitting at home, in this pandemic season most companies, financial institution, etc has been closed, and this had made many individuals go broke, but for those who had a good idea of how cryptocurrencies works are still making money in the pandemic season.

The three aspect of earning from cryptocurrencies which you mentioned, trading will always remain the most profitable for those who got a good knowledge and skills of trading.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I definitely dived deeper in to my crypto investing since covid hit. I think a lot of people have been attracted to the crypto space due to being home, I'd hope so anyway. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I think the best thing today to do is to make sure that you are working on any place you find yourself in, and social media is one of those places and today we need to enjoy the space that we have been given today also we have crypto currency , and the truth is , its one of those methods you can earn with online while at home and it works perfectly for those who are willing and waiting for it

• +2 1

On 10/10/2020 at 7:22 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah. I am an example and I can say during lockdown when things were hard. I was able to help myself financial through crypto. A little bit of investment is what is needed and apparently it can be built upon as time progresses. People run to cryptocurrency Airdrops only when they lack some financial power, it isn't done that way. 

I am not condemning Airdrops but they aren't as profitable, most of the time, we face disappointments.

whoever invested any amount of money in crypto during this lockdown is 100% in profit now, because back in march most coins went down 50% and the bounce from the bottom was insane.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for such valuable information and you did think that being in quarantine the best to make money at home since we cannot go out and where it opens up to us in the wonderful world of Cryptocurrencies where we can obtain some profits now that we are in quarantine
a big hello to all

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

whoever invested any amount of money in crypto during this lockdown is 100% in profit now, because back in march most coins went down 50% and the bounce from the bottom was insane.

Exactly. At first, the pandemic situation really caught the market unaware and it was beaten down to a long time low. Then as time progresses, a lot see it as the only available financial solution and advantage without any form of physical contact.

Investing in those periods wasn't so simple but I am sure a lot will be happy to have done that and a lot will have regrets of failing to do so.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@jesusalbarran I am amazed for someone who joined cryptocurrency four months ago, you clearly have learnt a lot that it takes many a few years to understand fully. 

For lots who can't trade, holding is sure the next alternative. Less risky, requires just few technical knowledge compared to trading short-term and might be very much profitable in bullish trends. Just that it requires some self discipline many fails at, with time you experience that and I hope you make best of decisions.

About airdrop, it is great. I do aidrop a lot too. Expecting one on Tuesday (DLRS). Did you apply?

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

its no longer easy to make money now from cryptocurrency as the market is struggling and it low and yes we can make investments within the coins and keep for now and i suppose that we can sell that within the coming destiny .

Making money with cryptocurrencies has a wide market today, with the growth of the internet and platforms dedicated to trade between them, it is easier to do it than 5 or 6 years ago, there are ways that go from the smallest to the most large, always depending on the capital you have, so will your earnings.
Logically, the greater the capital, the greater the profits, or losses, but when you have a large capital our radius of action is also large, doing trade or investing in currencies that leave us profits will be a good idea when doing them in an environment Of security and serious platforms, everyone is free to bet their money, but in my case, I keep the bets away from me, I have never liked to bet my money and now will not be the time to do so.
Trading and investing is the best thing I can see right now to win in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Thanks for the information, I think that the best thing you can do is invest especially in cryptocurrencies, but you have to have knowledge for this, on the other hand, the bets, I would not consider them since the pages are normally manipulated to make you lose

• Useful or interesting 1

The current world situation has occurred in a pandemic, so that people no longer work and only do not have work at home. In the crypto world we can still work and earn, you can trade crypto and make a profit. Apart from that, crypto investing can also be made on exchanges like yobit. Don't just sit at home, there are lots of jobs in the crypto world and still making money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

For that I am here and joined Cryptotalk to earn bitcoin, I don't want to just stay at home, I want to make money from cryptotalk campaigns then I will also start trading on yobit. The cryptotalk campaign really helps me keep working even though I'm only at home, I can invest and trade crypto on yobit.

The money can be made but you need to have in mind the risk in the cryptocurrency presents with the current volatiliy.

Thankyou for this . It was great of you to enlighten and motivate people during this pandemic to energize them towards something that earns not only money but also a lot of education from  information.This also never goes in waste because beside money we learn a lot of things about trading World and opinions of people on that which gives us experience of real life possibilities of these processes.

• +1 1