Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

For people like us who lost their job during this pandemic, it is a great opportunity for us to maker some extra box, even as the government has instructed everyone to work from home . Yeah, is an opportunity to work from home, so y people don't have any idea what it means to work from home but to me, this is a great work from home opportunity.

You are right, in the world of cryptocurrencies it is a very good way to earn money online while being safe at home in these days of quarantine

When you sit at home in quarantine, you have much more time to watch markets and news to trade effectively. This may give to you some profit.

• +1 1

Yeah trading during the quarantine is a good idea. If only I knew about at least anything about trading half a year a go, I could have bought btc and ether for a pretty low price :)) Anyway I am in trading now. Thank you for your suggestions!

• +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 6:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Currently I would be more inclined towards investment and Trading. First you will invest in the Yobit platform in the Virtual Mining Plans that are very good and there are people who are already seeing profits just 2 months after investing. And second we have the Trading a way to generate a bit faster profits in bitcoin. Great ways to generate profits in this pandemic and too excellent the post that you have made friend.

• +1 1

The quarantine was a hard economic blow for everyone, however cryptocurrencies are a good option to work from home.

I agree with the author, if you are on quarantine, then don't waste your time, do something really useful like learning new information about crypto and crypto world, learn how to make gains on crypto and some you will see the result. Think about it.

I agree with you. in this quarantine you have to spend time to make a profit on cryptocurrencies as it is not known when we will return to normal and in see that complaining you have to take this time to make money

• +1 1

Trading and investment of cryptocurrencies are okay and also worthy of earning money. But I will definitely not suggest anyone to gamble in cryptocurrencies. Because thee is a huge risk of losing money by it. So just try to make money from trading or a good investing project. It will never let you down and also will be quite effective. Try to acquire the knowledge of tradings and it will help you a lot. 

• +1 1

Yes , now is a very good time to try yourself in the crypt, during the quarantine ,the economy is quite noticeably shaken, so additional earnings would not be superfluous at all.

I agree with you. During the quarantine I continued working normally, but outside of work I spent all the hours at home and there I was interested in generating more profits, I am in the learning stage but I like it a lot and I hope to continue on the right path.

• +1 1

For me the lockdown has been a blessing in disguised, it has given me enough extra time to dive into the world of crypto, the things I've learnt during this lockdown has really helped to broaden my knowledge on cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I very much agree with your post, I have said it on other occasions: in this quarantine the best thing to work for will be cryptocurrencies. You can do it comfortably from home and if you are a beginner you can start by watching videos on how to take the first step. Many people have progressed thanks to this world of virtual currencies.

corona makes us have to quarantine in each home, we have to reduce our outside activities, almost all our activities are done online, buying food, paying online, working online and studying online, everything is online now. but for a trader, maybe this is normal, because trading is online, so this is one of the trader's advantage

You can make money with crypto currency by doing investment earns money after  investment trading with your earnings to make money from crypto currency.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

I totally agree with you. This pandemic has caused lockdowns in many countries. Many people are just sitting in their homes quarantined and not trying to earn money online even though they are penniless . Everyone should use this time wisely and learn about crypto so that they can use their knowledge to earn profits and help themselves and their family and friends in their time of need.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

yes this time if anyone need money then he can join in the crypto now. crypto is very much popular to all over the world and also many people are now investing in crypto and making good money.

yes absolutely that you don't say free the current time you just have to get the knowledge of the Crypto from the internet and start investing in the various crypto currencies so that you can get another source of income in the square time so don't be too late only I think the Crypto is the future of the market 

I don+'t know anyone who is just sitting there and doing nothing, anyone made some ideas how to make some money at this crysis, crypto seems best decission we could make, by trading of course.

Thank you. It's very helpful especially for beginners. But trading is very risky for them. They can waste their money so simply. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This theme is very useful for beginners, but I dont recommend to run and start trading, due your inexperience you can lose a big amount of money, whats happened to me once.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:18 AM, Dark Shadow said:

I totally agree with you. This pandemic has caused lockdowns in many countries. Many people are just sitting in their homes quarantined and not trying to earn money online even though they are penniless . Everyone should use this time wisely and learn about crypto so that they can use their knowledge to earn profits and help themselves and their family and friends in their time of need.

Yeah. I am an example and I can say during lockdown when things were hard. I was able to help myself financial through crypto. A little bit of investment is what is needed and apparently it can be built upon as time progresses. People run to cryptocurrency Airdrops only when they lack some financial power, it isn't done that way. 

I am not condemning Airdrops but they aren't as profitable, most of the time, we face disappointments.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

it is the best job i have ever did. because when you are unemployed or stay free most of the time at home then this is the best platform to make money at home.

Hello friend, thanks for your advice, they are very valuable since making money with cryptocurrencies is the best option in these times of spread of the virus and this is how we went up to save and solve our expenses through the profits that cryptocurrencies and their areas leave us to be able to win, as well as through this wonderful cryptotalk forum we will have the opportunity to enter and learn more about this wonderful topic that we love about cryptocurrencies and their earnings so this is the best option we have as you say, friend with the three options that you suggest. Thank you very much again friend for sharing your knowledge.

• +3 1

Since the quarantine began, I have been working with cryptocurrencies, I have researched and studied it a lot, it has changed my way of thinking about economics. I really like this world and I hope to continue learning, I am still a novice in this, but little by little I will grow. Greetings.