Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Investing, trading and gambling, are in one way or the other the same side of a coin. All of these have risks, arguably one more than the other. If you do not know, what you are doing, you can end up loosing everything, Learn please learn, before you can jump in to this world of bitcoin sharks. If you do not learn, you will just bleed and you can see how red it gets on the bitcoin charts when the market goes down. 

If you invest make sure you read enough of  the projects, the developers, and the roadmap and ultimate goal of the coin. 

if you are trading, read about controlling emotions, and about understanding markets, and the understand the effect of volume and its consequences.

And gambling, that you dont need to think much about, stay away.

Lastly dont invest money that you cannot afford to loose, play with the loose cash you have. 

Edited by babaji
  • +2 1

Instead of sitting home and getting  psychological stressed in these trying times of the covid19 .I highly recommend Bitcoin mining and trading in platforms like YoBit and investing in crypto currencies.

It's pretty easy and profitable job you don't need a high amount of money you just start with what you have and make money easy in time. 

1 hour ago, ahmetbati said:

We don't know what to invest in, we need an idea...

It is not as simple as that. I would even advice against taking investment recommendations randomly online. You should definitely learn to do make your own enquiries, do in-depth research and have full knowledge on projects you are going for. 

About an Idea, I wouldn't just point at an investment for you but I believe there are several opportunities closer to you on Yobit. Grab them.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I keep telling people to embrace cryptocurrency. You can earn a living through cryptocurrency trading and investment. I don't like that 8am - 5pm job, crypto is my favorite. 

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I've been thinking about using YoBit's "investbox" to invest for a few days, it seems like a good option.

Important information shared in this friend post, it is totally true in this quarantine one of the best options to generate income is through cryptocurrencies, in different areas, whether they are investments, short-term asset trading, airdrops and even consider platforms that allow you to perform tasks in exchange for fractions of BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.

• +1 1

Вы можете хорошо заработать на карантине на Крите, в начале карантина, и я сделал это. Я ни капельки не жалею

Yeah this is why I started to trading. I was sitting at home quarantined and one day I asked myself: "What can i do at my free time?" After that i began to trade and improving myself about cryptocurrency. I lost money because I was new but I think you can't win if you don't lose and learn from your mistakes. I hope bullish trend will come soon and I will make profit.

• +1 1

The quarantine affected many people, but now I push them to reinvent themselves, and cryptocurrencies were also part of that process, stimulating learning and the use of the disciplines that can be carried out with them. In my particular case, I have learned much more from them, to the point that I already feel capable of generating an acceptable income to stay at home.

I'm giving you some ways to make money on cryptocurrency during quarantine;

1.Follow investments, bounty and airdrops

2.Margin trading with small amounts

3.Cryptocurrency faucets

4.Microcrediting like margin trade

5.Mining Bitcoin.

Thank you for advice, during this situation to make something is better than nothing. But l would say that mining, faucets and some of your methods for making money is not good at the moment. That is why faucet is not better like in the past, about mining for doing that you need to have good energy and more than that. 

I do trading and investing some crypto, i also follow the airdrops and bounties to got some money, there so much legit project and legit token you can join in and nothing to lose except the time.

En este momento hay muchas monedas que son una forma de ganar dinero desde casa, y así poder tener un capital, creo que es la forma de salir adelante en esta situación pandémica, y poder tener una libertad financiera estable. .

Thanks to the cryptos I have obtained good profits in the quarantine, I totally dedicated myself to generate money with the cryptos because I had to leave my job because of the pandemic, I already knew them for a long time but I alternated this with my job, now in this quarantine I have done very well because I have learned more and I have generated more profits than before, I already have several projects in mind thanks to this.

• +1 1

Earning money in cryptocurrencies since I started I consider it profitable, now in quarantine it is even more profitable, in my case I have had more time to dedicate to cryptocurrencies and I do not stop or stop generating

I wish I had know cryptoworld during the quarentine, I discovered it later. I am sure that I could have used this time to learn a lot and even earn some money to pay the rent

• +1 1

yes yes get involved in crypto dont just wait to see the proof from others, be the one to give people proof that people can really earn with crypto. 

I agree with you. The best option, in my opinion, to generate money in this quarantine is trading. Bitcoin has destabilized a bit with the pandemic and that affects the other currencies, but still the market gives opportunities to generate income. It is important to learn fundamental and technical analysis before you start trading

• +2 1

Yeah it's the only good thing about quarantine that I knew about cryptocurrencies and started to be really interested in it. And since it is not much to do while it lasts it's a good time to make some money online. 

• +1 1

I believe that best way to make money with kryptocurencies is defi deposits. Even BNB deposit at binance gives you around 80-90% anually that are 10 times more than in bank depposit and it is safe!

We should admit that during the global pandemic situation, the most of people lost their jobs and as a result they had to stay at home with no money, but despite this some of them found the ways to earn a living on the internet. I think this is good than sitting and not doing anything. In brief, I wanted to say that free time is a chance to learn something that you didn't know before. So, use your time efficiently!

Thank you very much for the advice. What has happened in the world due to the pandemic has contributed to accelerating the growth of online businesses. Not only those related to cryptocurrencies, but many ways to earn money at home.
However, I think the crypto world is one of the most popular to try to make money. There are several ways to earn on the internet or through a mobile application, but what I recommend, since every investment carries a risk, that you only invest what you are willing to lose, but with the mentality of winning.

You are right in what you say, we cannot stay without doing anything in quarantine, before this I only invested my cryptos, but with the free time I had in quarantine, I was learning how to trade and the bases of this. So don't waste your time and learn something new!