Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Everyone is staying home nowadays. They have nothing to do. But crypto as platform where we can make money online just sitting here at home. It is also full of informative posts so, anyone can get good knowledge from here. We can do earning and learning at a time and with great pleasure.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

You are right my buddy we should not sit home freely.This is the best time to make money online as we all forced to stay home because of corona virus, it's time to change and expand our way of thinking.

Trading is best way to earn money online in my point of view , It has risk but i would rather waste my money, but not invest it.I think trading is best from all.

• +2 1

They say in the middle of difficulties lies opportunities. Opportunity comes but ones. In the quarantine I was devastated, so a friend introduced me to cryptotalk and I utilised my opportunity. Now am a beneficiary. 

It's a bummer that the +5 is the only maximum of positive reputation because I would love to give topics like this a +1000000!! I find this topic very useful and important. It felt like finally inhaling a fresh air! I highly agree to this because this is exactly what I'm doing that's why I'm here in cryptotalk. It's better to lay on your bed while earning instead of laying just to get extra fats (nope, i don't body shame) and stress from different toxic issues from social media.

I know, I heard about the it was not that hard as earning Bitcoins but still you can earn through cryptocurrencies I'm also still learning about how to earn through cryptocurrencies

My friend I am agree with your topic here we all knows about coronavirus in all the people of all the means maximum country had been in lockdown wise don't waste your time in lockdown just learn something new because this is a online platform and this is the best platform for learning as well as earning.. and by the way my dear friend you are correct we should not have to waste our time so I preferred you all the new members also to know about this all to know about this forum because this is the best one so read all the rules and regulation and what the forum se read carefully and do your best...

On 11/19/2020 at 4:03 PM, Corybarlog said:

That is a great idea, even if you were at home, you can earn with that. Also, posting on this forum can help you to earn some money for your self as well as making some income, you can invest your stored money here on investment sites.

@Corybarlog that is the advantage of technology, even in your rest room you have the at your finger tip, technology has ease so many things for us. You can sit at home and making cool money with your  device.. 

• +1 1

Sir,  it's a very useful information for me. After reading this completely i appreciate your post. You have explained the ways of earning safely in quarantine situation these ways will also be helpful in  the second wave of pandemic. I think trading by cryptocurrency will be suitable and safe to earn a lot of money without any dangerof coronavirus.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear, we should stay home free. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. Everyone should join this platform. You will really enjoy this platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information about the topic. You can also share your experience with other people 

Truly in this isolate we have to accomplish telecommute, crypto is the most ideal choice, since we don't have to go outside so use crypto for acquiring I get a few coins and I do day exchanging, on the grounds that the greater part of time I am in home so its not make any difference to check costs each hour so I do without any problem.

Yes, I agree with you because during this quarantine we can't go to work and especially us that have part-time job before the pandemic aren't gaining any income during this time. So the best is to engage in crypto to earn something.

This lockdown has been the most unusual time of many people throughout the world. Many have lost their jobs as well. So cryptocurrency is a sure way to earn money and stay afloat. The tips provided by the writer are great. Even those that didn't lose their jobs during this lockdown can earnnpassive income.

Investing, trading, gambling, all of them need capital, then how do you get initial capital while the main work doesn't generate any more money?
Yes, it all takes hard work, if in this forum, I can get around 30000 satoshis in one day, I use it to trade, while my food needs can still be met from the food supply.
I don't think so to gamble, unless you use free money and are sure to win in the game.

signbot (1).gif

I think by now everyone would have learnt one or two lessons during this pandemic era that one has to involve his or herself in online business just like cryptocurrency trading and make money which requires just your phone or laptop at even ones comfort zone and one will continue making his earnings.

I think hay during the lockdown a lot if people were bored and needed to do something which is one of the reasons why bitcoin has been going up since halving. Trading is usually where most people would go into because if how flexible it is.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

This is somewhat awesome guide for beginners that wouldn't know what they could do. Also for people whose bored with their every day life in their homes! Thanks for this.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Due to covid-19 affect all over the world so many of the people not go outside for earnings so they start work on this platform and earn good money and fulfill his needs.... And also I thank full to you for sharing this kind of information....

• +1 1
  • +2 1

42 minutes ago, HighkeyDonut said:

This is somewhat awesome guide for beginners that wouldn't know what they could do. Also for people whose bored with their every day life in their homes! Thanks for this.

I will agree with you buddy! it really helps for beginners like me and that's why i'm working on trading and also investing some coins to hold because i can gain 10% of my capital by doing trading so you should try it.

• +2 1

You have shared a very good information with us. There are many ways to earn money by working in crypto currency as you just mentioned in your post. People will be very easy to read this post and it is your post, they will be very beneficial. As you have mentioned in your post, we can earning all these ways in cryptocurrency. We can earn money sitting in our house safely. Thanks for sharing such kind of useful post.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Yes I am agree with you and you create a very good post . I think we are very lucky to have a great forum because in this situation of corona virus this forum provide us a facility to earn at home by cryptocurrency.

You are right ... Sitting at home without work has become boring and exploiting it to earn money is an important matter, especially through digital currencies.

Yes. i am starting my journey to earn money from cruptotalk , it is a great opportunity to earn and also to learn about new things,   

Yes i agree with you. We are still in the situation of pandemic. This is the right time to increase our skills in cryptocurrency. I have wasted much time in airdrops. Now i am just working on how to earn by trading. I am learning trade from this forum. The best way to earn from Cryptocurrency is trading. And this forum is making to do that by earnings i  am getting.

• +1 1