Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Thank you for pointing me to a very nice thing. I agree with you. First of all, if you want to earn money online, you have to acquire a lot of knowledge. It is not possible to earn money online without experience. You can earn by trading. But you have to gain experience in this regard. .
By trading you can earn a good amount every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

A very good idea. Sure, u won't earn much on posts, but i think it's not difficult to devote 1-2 hours a day and get at least 100 bucks a month. Additional income is never superfluous.

Edited by katanakom321
mistake in text

One of the advantage of crypto currency, is even during lock down, one can still make money out of it right from home. Even now that that lock down is over in some parts of the world, one can still make money from it at your leisure time at home.

14 hours ago, Trainz said:

Many were closer to cryptocurrency in the corona virus time, the pandemic made lot of people indoor and no means of earning ,they use that medium to learn new things so many use that time to learn about cryptocurrency, and today they are gaining alot from it, @Projectcrypto

Sure the number of Cryptocurrency users have actually increased since the beginning of the Corona virus pandemic and that has caused many people to lose there lives but some people have been working so hard to know more about Cryptocurrency and I think this forum is the right place for them to learn some basic things a new member need a to know for that i suggest we help any new member that we come across.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Sure the number of Cryptocurrency users have actually increased since the beginning of the Corona virus pandemic and that has caused many people to lose there lives but some people have been working so hard to know more about Cryptocurrency and I think this forum is the right place for them to learn some basic things a new member need a to know for that i suggest we help any new member that we come across.

The person that introduced me to cryptotalk got to know about the forum at the pandemic time, he was always at home and he felt he needed to be doing something online so he can earn, that how one of his friend told him about cryptotalk and that how I also got to know.

As the whole world is a feeling the crisis and all the people are limited to their houses so many people are jobless and they are in search of such a work that they can earn from home so it is a good idea to earn from the crypto talk easily as it is providing good services and you can learn a lot about the cryptocurrency by learning about cryptocurrency you can invest on a kind and trade also in this way you can earn a lot of handsome profit which is a good tool for your daily needs and your family

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

The person that introduced me to cryptotalk got to know about the forum at the pandemic time, he was always at home and he felt he needed to be doing something online so he can earn, that how one of his friend told him about cryptotalk and that how I also got to know.

There are still many people out there who are looking for this type of oppotunity given to us by this forum but they never had such oppotunity and some members are here miss using this great opportunity and that is why i suggest we report anyone who violate the forums rule intentionally.

BetFury                                                   

10 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

There are still many people out there who are looking for this type of oppotunity given to us by this forum but they never had such oppotunity and some members are here miss using this great opportunity and that is why i suggest we report anyone who violate the forums rule intentionally.

It the right thing to do,most members don't know or realise the oppurturnity they have,any are looking for such opportunities but no one to guide them, I agree with you mate, let report any member we find violating the rules intentionally

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Trainz said:

It the right thing to do,most members don't know or realise the oppurturnity they have,any are looking for such opportunities but no one to guide them, I agree with you mate, let report any member we find violating the rules intentionally

And some of them go on to even create multiple accounts since they are not making the right posts but i hope the moderators find a way soon to completely stop the spammers in this forum so that we can have a well behaved environment for learning as well as earning without much problems.

BetFury                                                   

My friend you are right make money at this platform is very important for success. When the start thisquarantine platform is very helpfull for all members. This platform provides us huge amount of knowledge and information about crypto. 

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

And some of them go on to even create multiple accounts since they are not making the right posts but i hope the moderators find a way soon to completely stop the spammers in this forum so that we can have a well behaved environment for learning as well as earning without much problems.

I hope so too, am sure the admins are not just watching, how they are always online shows that they are doing a great job to make the forum organized ,am sure the spammers won't make the forum bad because the moderators will kick them out as soon as possible

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Trainz said:

I hope so too, am sure the admins are not just watching, how they are always online shows that they are doing a great job to make the forum organized ,am sure the spammers won't make the forum bad because the moderators will kick them out as soon as possible

In that case I think we will need more moderators in this forum because of you notice there is an increase in the number of members in the forum and they will make the moderators more busy while working here, maybe they need to higher more moderators to help them accomplish this task.

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

In that case I think we will need more moderators in this forum because of you notice there is an increase in the number of members in the forum and they will make the moderators more busy while working here, maybe they need to higher more moderators to help them accomplish this task.

That your opinion is a good one, very nice suggestions, we may have some admin or moderators in disguise, who knows, they may track our our everyday without knowing who truly is who in the forum

• +1 1

yes you are completely right. many people lost their jobs and they need to make some money in available time at home it is good to spend time in this forum than just watching tv and talking to friends

It is true that it is better to work without sitting at home. And that work is in cryptocurrency. It is possible to earn money by working from sitting. So it is vital to do it.

I should have known about this platform when I was quarantined. I wasted a lot of time on watching series and what not. If I knew about this back then I could have made my wallets full of cash.

But past is past! I've started now and its time to make some bundles lol:)

Yes this is a best platform you can earn money and provide benefit

first and also help  other people that are  interested to earn money .

you will feel it better.

Yes i am agree with u my dear ...Its best time to earn money while we are at home ...nothing to do speacially for students ...So we can get benefit from crypto currency and earn money while staying at home 

Yeah I really agree with you. We are free at home in quarantine. Why don't we earn money at that time. 

We can earn by investing and trading . But there are lot of risk in both field. We need to have to do a lot of research . That with person who we are trading is legit

Of course you are right; but I discovered this forum a short time ago and the stone period was boring because I did not do anything. Now, after my work in the forum, I learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and my time is full and I do not feel bored either, and in return I earn money because I did not do anything but this The forum, thank you, my friend, your idea is great, because if we learn well, we will make many profits in it.

Home quarantined is the best time for earning money. It is the best time to earn money. If you work hard now you can earn alot of money by working here. This is site is best for earning money and gain knowledge. So dont sit . Try to use you time wisely and work for earning. 

• +1 1

Yes in this quarantine we want to do make money working from home, crypto is the nice choice, due to the fact we do not want to exit side so use crypto for earning I buy some cash and I do day buying and selling, due to the fact maximum of time I am in home so its now not remember to test prices each hour so I do easily.

16 hours ago, Anasumar said:

@Trainz,I got to know about crypto talk too out of boredom and frustration associated with the pandemic- induced lockdowns.i was looking for online avenues where I can earn money when a crypto enthusiast who's a friend of mine came to my rescue and introduced me to crypto talk.i can say for myself that quarantine is well utilised

@Anasumar I guess the pandemic has been a good thing to you, many lost alot in the period and also many have gained alot, it of disadvantage and also of advantage to some. Work in cryptotalk as a good member am sure you won't regret been here

On 12/11/2020 at 9:09 AM, Trainz said:

That your opinion is a good one, very nice suggestions, we may have some admin or moderators in disguise, who knows, they may track our our everyday without knowing who truly is who in the forum

Yes but let us just focus on our work so as to make the forum a well recognized forum in cryptoworld more than even bitcointalk forum because the forum is helping us alot in earning as well as learning more about Cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

I was trying make money in online,i did. I invested about 100+ dollar in different site and got some profit. Now i have an investment on forex (500 euro). Hope it will bring me some profits too. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg