Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

70% of time you won't be lucky so it is not worth even discussing. WE should focus on the better odds that come from investing and trading. It doesn't mean that you trade and are occupied all the day, you make a trade and you can skip watching prices for many days. The importance is to know when there is trading opportunity to buy low and when prices will reach into new high.

I totally no in agreement with your post its true a lot of people are making money on cryptocurrency but I think these are the people who already have money are the one investing don't forget you need money and proper orientation and conviction before you can invest. You can't invest on something you don't have proper knowledge on

• +2 1

Definitely, trading and investments are the best option, since betting would be too risky when we talk about a large capital, leaving everything to chance goes against the reasoning of a good investor therefore I do not recommend it.

• +2 1

We must make money through cryptocurrency in quarantine because then nothing can be done outside so it is better if we make money through cryptocurrency digital card Making money through cryptocurrency.

Many people have recently entered the world of cryptocurrencies in order to make use of their time during quarantine! And we've seen a huge boom in market value recently! I believe that the quarantine has opened the way for many people to find ideas and projects through which they can profit while at home! Therefore, according to my opinion, I see the cryptocurrency project as the best

Yes you are right friend one need to make money on Cryptotalk currency and not to just sit at home quarantine as we no there is no place to work we need to be in our house and we need to have were to earn money in order to sustain our living so crypto talk currency platform is a better solution that will pay us per posts without any stress but you only need to be hard working and dedicated in making posts that are important, useful, knowledgeable and educative to get good reputation and earn token amount of money for a better living

That is a simple method of saying that bring in cash while you are qurantined however the reality the truth of the matter is most if individuals think that its hard to contribute on the grounds that they ran out of cash and are defensive towards the left over abundance they have. The solitary great method of acquiring presently is to give your administration and procure.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

@Raqeebzy yeah my dear friend you are right you are obviously 100% right we have not a time to sit at home we should work hard on crypto talk for cryptocurrency. Because we are here for getting benefits from crypto talk. Because nowadays we faced covid-19, so we should not sit at home we should just follow the Crypto talk for benefits. information with us my friend thanks a lot. 😍💕

• +1 1

Indeed.  

In quarantine we all are sitting home without doing our daily works.  Like going our educational institutions and offices and etc etc.  So as we are full free from the bound of works so we can earn From cryptotalk by spending time in here and also we can learn from here         

34 minutes ago, Hussy2.0 said:

Hello friend, This is the thing that we are doing to bring in some cash and maybe a second round of lockdown will start so we can make some more. Expectation that after the american races there will be changes and not dangers to the world harmony so the economies can deal with the crown and we will be all in benefit with our ventures..

A second phase of lockdown should be totally avoided by cooperation of the general public and follow all due protocols.  A second phase might not be good for economies and might crash some totally; as much as it is not prayed for (health is wealth), it will be an advantage to cryptocurrency in general and the adoption will skyrocket more than 100 folds. And values, to the moon 🚀.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Working online is the fashion of this era, the epidemic has come to speed up the process of digitization, and we are fortunate to be present in this forum to learn the basics of working in digital currencies and thus reap some profits to face life's difficulties.

Now a days as we know that is too much critical condition is ruling all over the world.corona is only the basic reason for this.so I think we should not waste our time rather we should utilize our time by giving to crypto site for learning and earning.

I strongly agree with you.in this pandemic situation we all are at our homes. we have not to waste our time .crypto is an opportunity to make money in quarantine.stay home ,stay safe !

Yes no don't you are here making for money so don't wait to Rome and work hard when invest in the forum. With the investment start a trade and earn money so it is simple and easy I think. It is the best. Start crypto trading.

• +4 1

If you ask me I say you yes you are right. You are right telling here because it is the best way for making money in the short of time. So I say stop wasting time and work hard and make money 💰💰

• +4 1

You can in these days sitting at home and make good money. I can surely tell r today, you can earn money from the forum, rather you will get to learn a lot, there are many new people, you will get a lot tomorrow from here.What this forum helps the students a lot

• +4 1

The world is facing a quarantine situation and it is the right time to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency trading and start doing it. Because if unemployment increases, cryptocurrencies can help the government in tackling that situation.

• +4 1

It is best opportunity for us to make money in quarantine and to solve our financial problems daily expenses. I am trying to make money from few days which is so much bless for me to find this platform. 

• +3 1

This quarantine is a good opportunity to earn money from the internet so I agree with you. trading is a good way especially in bull markets. although the altcoins are not so bearish at the moment, many analysts claim that an altcoin season is imminent. I hope they are correct. 

• +4 1

All the people which are stay at their homes and safe they having an opportunity to earn money online. Many people earn the cryptocurrency and make their life easier and more successful.it is very helpful to all those people who are badly involved the fanancial issues. 

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions about the earning in this situation of corona. You are absolutely right we can earn at home by the working at this forum. As we know in this penademic situation the financial system of every country goes down therefore we can earn money at this forum to fulfill our daily needs .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes of course you are right. We should do some work online and crypto is the best option for this.I think there is no any other better option for us like crypto. So I always prefer crypto and I am agree with you. Trading is the best way to earn money online. 

Thanks a lot dear. 

• +5 1

, it's okay to be faithful to your behavior because we need to do something. We're sitting idle. It's better that we do something  that benefits us. The best way to make money through this platform  is to invest or read because investing will brighten your future which will grow a lot inside you so we should at least use this work for this purpose. i like this platform very much.

• +5 2

When the whole world is facing the challenge of Corona virus, This is a great option for people to work and join this platform and live a happy and fulfilling life. Investment and trading are done on this platform. We should invest on this platform through Bitcoin.It is a digital currency that we can take advantage of and minimize losses. Professional can trade according to their experience on it. I like cryptocurrency very much and I want to trade in it.

• +5 1

Yup dont eat and sleep at home do some thing to earn.there are many options like you said invest in crypyo currency but in this time of crises i would be hard for many of people to invest so in this time pollish your skills and offer you services to earn.

• +5 1