Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Yes it is very important post emphasizing on investing trading and gambling in cryptocurrency but what is most important is to 1st get the knowledge about cryptocurrency and then go into these things. If we go to investment Trading or gambling without sufficient knowledge and experience, it will waste time and money as well.

With this isolation and lockdown circumstance , the cash flow has additionally been hindered by the public authority as there is no business going on, individuals are not having occupations , pay cuts are going on and in the present circumstance market is low yet fue to diminish in buying power, there is decrease in speculation rate.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

@Abdullah janhi dear everyone , you have created a really good topic for discussion as we all know that in such quarantine situation we have a lot of free time to waste so instead of wasting it we can use it to spend on cryptotalk by this we can get experience of online earning and digital courancy and marketing afairs

I would say that this platform is a great opportunity to make money not only in Quarantine but always for everyone. People who are worried about not getting a job and are wasting their time at home on social media and useless games. They can benefit immensely from this forum. Not only do we make money from this forum but we also get to learn a lot. Increases our knowledge and experience. This forum is always helpful for everyone.

• +1 1

It is better to make money while we are on quarantine, there are many ways to earn money because of crypto. Thanks for sharing this and keep safe 

Thank you for making the post as i feel like a lot of people nowadays feel demotivated due to pandemic and don’t know where to go. But your options are definitely something people should consider as you can be quarantined and still be able to make money. My advice is never feel like there’s no way. There always is. Stay faithful:)

Yes my dear friend you're right these ways to earn the cryptocurrency in we are sitting in our homes in quarantine  as many coins are currently being sold and devalued seriously you are not convincing anyone with this what is this some scam that ask for funds claiming guaranteed returns? Get creative dude seriously.😚🤞

Thank you for sharing these ideas with us. For me, I prefer trading and investing Bitcoin because it makes profits. I do not like earning through gambling because it has some kind of risk that may lead to losing your money in most cases because it depends on luck.

This is a very important topic I would like to tell everyone through this platform that you try not to sit as free as possible, if the person is sitting free then his mind stops working, due to which he does not have any heart inside any work  If you are sitting within the Qurantine time, then there is no need to sit there for free, but instead of putting your heart in any such work, you will benefit.if you have time, you do not need to sit free at all. You have come here to earn more information, earn your money and you know how to do with your free work. 

Yes the coronavirus has given a lot of benefit to the cryptocurrency users. They were very safe & were not worried in any way about their money as this currency is totally digital. We must also use cryptocurrency more & more in order to get benefits from it.

YES....

Buy and HODL

This is the most common way of earning money from cryptocurrencies. Most investors buy coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more and wait until their value rise. Once their market prices rise, they sell at a profit.The more realistic way of making a million with Bitcoins is going to be trading them through the most prominent exchanges, such as Coinbase. Back in 2011, you could have bought Bitcoins for $10. Selling them at $1,000 today would have delivered a profit of $990 per Bitcoin.

Hey I have to believe that crypto has changed my life, doing some simple things.  I specialize in trading, using telegram airdrops and now working on the most valuable website cryptocurrency.  Don't worry about earning. This is the global website that has given you to earn. It is the best earning site in the future.

agreed of program in this time of  quarantine we necessity to act act from home, and I think crypto is the most excellent option, for the reason that we don't could do with to extend out elevation consequently expenditure crypto for earning I get approximately coins and I resolve day trading, as as a rule of time I am in homespun as a result its not matter to ensure prices every hour therefore I perform easily.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

You said absolutely right, the people of the whole world are sitting free within the qurantine.You are also of my opinion that it is better than sitting idle in the house to work hard and earn money on the crypto. The tips and tricks you have shared above, I hope that this will prove to be safe for me and the rest of the members, how we can make good money from home sitting and trading. 

I think in this pandemic situation this is good time by sitting at the home. You also set at your home by quarantine yourself and also get the money. So no time to go out. But this for earning.

That's the post i was looking  for you are not absolute true because in the session of covid-19 almost peoples are free so they need to work on.crypyto and get money thorough this forum online we have many method but this one is best

• +1 1

Yes dear friends you are very right I completely agree with you that it is a best way to earn money on cryptotalk while in quarntin in home to do work on cryptotalk our time also be passed and we earn money from it.

Yes, my friend. Working in coding is very profitable. We must take advantage of our sitting at home and work on earning an additional source of money to improve our lives. This is the best way you can do it while you are seated. Enjoy the profit.

Awesome my friend, sitting at home in quarantine will be like sitting idle ,and quotation (and evil work with an idle hand ). crypto currency will make you feel less good on your health and it can make you achieve some money 

This is a great opportunity for earning crypto while we are all quarantined although it is all over now but still i can see many people working in this forum and really happy to see that. People always tend to choose when there are two useful things happening at once, in this case we can earn and earn at the same time. We must not see this a money making website but a place to exchange ideas and knowledge and also as a social platform.

Cryptocurrency is amazing and useful because you can make money when you are in home by trading or finding good and potential coins for investing. So instead of watching TV and waiting for the lock down to be over you can actually earn money through Yobit.

• +1 1

It is true now that we are in quarantine it is better to make money with cryptocurrencies here in the forum instead of staying doing nothing, it is better to get to work and also earn money for our necessary things now that we are with the covid.

I think there are the majority of members here who are in the quarantines before the appearance of corona virus, because we are participating in doing post here also in trading gambling.

• +1 1

Working on the web is the design of this time, the scourge has come to accelerate the cycle of digitization, and we are lucky to be available in this discussion to gain proficiency with the nuts and bolts of working in computerized monetary standards and accordingly harvest a few benefits to confront life's troubles.

• Useful or interesting 1