Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

On 4/15/2020 at 11:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please notthathha

The trading aspect of cryptocurrencies is reducing this days to only platform that provide such services, reason being that people trusted them more than traders that may rip them of their funds and putting in consideration again the payment on those applications are very swift and fast which give the users best experience of coming back to use the more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I think it is good suggestion. More of the people don't know about this forum as well as I also was introduced to this forum only three weeks ago. So it is quite possible that more of the people have been missed this opportunity to stay there time in Crypto world in their quarantine period. It really will be beneficial for the people to spend there time in crypto world instead of sitting at home as free.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It unfortunate for us that we don't know about cryptocurrency during the quarantine period, we were always sleeping at home doing nothing, but it still a great thing to have learnt about cryptocurrency through cryptotalk after the quarantine , do you know about cryptotalk during the quarantine @Shiya?

• +2 1

Thanks for valuable information out of these 3 trading, investment and gambling only 2 is advised to go for you can double your money  bytrading your bitcoin on yobit, you also earn if you invest in a legit site but make sure you consult experts before jumping in to any site to confirm their legitimacy and lastly gambling depends on your luc, if luck is on your site you can make abundant profit otherwise you will lose money so I suggest you stay away from gambling.

In this quarantine we usually sit home without doing anything. But this crypto currency lead us a very good way to earn money. We can earn money by investing a very shirt time here and this will help everyone.

Yes. We can easily earn from this site staying in the home. This is really cool. In this corona crisis maximum work is stopped or students are in home. Don't go outside for tuition or no scope to earn money. This crypto is now best for students who are in home quarantine.          

• +2 1

Yes, you are absolutely right that it is better to join this platform than to sit at home and earn from here.This is a very good platform. You can get knowledge about many new things on this platform and earn easily.

My dear brother, i wish that i could know about this crypto currencies a bit earlier i mean from the beginning of my quarantine days. Because i was wasting all the time i got in the last year scrolling mobile which was of no use. But now god let me know this system and i will make complete out of it. 

In this pandemic situation many people are jobless and they sit idial at home quarentine. In this situation you should work in crypto site and earn money. Crypto currency is the great source of knowledge and earn money.You can easily earn a huge amounts of money by crypto trading and investing. 

The period seems to be the best period of making money with cryptocurrency, making money at this period of time is more easier as all work are put to stop.

My guess is, we are all working in a fork house and just sitting in our house and getting cold but I would say this is the best time to work in crypto and use our time. We can go for trading and make a profit.

Yes you are rigjt dear.Now a days situation of world is not good. All of us are quarantine at homes.So in this difficult we should not waste our time,we have to work on crypto by sitting at home.This will be very helpful for us especially in quarantine situation.Coz crypto is a site from where we can not only earn but also earn a lot. 

Yes my friend you were right about that and also thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. In this situation we should not just sit down we should invest our extra coins. Right now we are at home so we have lots of time in our you hand to learn about online currencies and use the storage for further benefit's. With those knowledge we can earn a good amount of coins too invest or trading in the future.

Yes i agree with you.Make money with cryptocurrency during quarantine.It is the best source to earn income by sitting at home during this pandemic.Don't waste time and make money by doing hardwork.

Actually due to this pendamic coronavirus situation we are stuck to our homes and I think investing and trading could be the best option and even u can earn and forever u can adopt this field. Many people now have realized the fact of online earning and in reality they are paying to people and specially this forum is the best place to earn and moreover if u have enough knowledge then u can invest.

There is certainly no better time to earn and learn through Cryptotalk than this time the epidemic has spread and everyone is at home. The second wave of the epidemic is on the way and many countries have started issuing total lockdown directive, it is wise to use our time and start work with cryptotalk by posting on this platform. 

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Indeed in this isolate, we need to accomplish telecommute, crypto is the most ideal choice since we don't have to go outside so use crypto for acquiring I get a few coins and I do day exchanging, on the grounds that a large portion of the time I am in the home so it does not make any difference to check costs each hour so I do without any problem.

Yes that's why we are wrking to earn money and make our time in quarantine is useful bcz covid 19 stopped earning so in sitting home and to earn with crytolk is best way so make ur time useful. 

Dear investor I think you are saying nothing but the truth most of us didn't know that there is a way we can earn even  with this pandemic across the global imagine wasting time by  sleeping and eating without making some cool extra cash for yourself...thank you very much for sharing this useful information with everyone sir.

Crypto has many advantages because you can make money from home. Also It has some kind of risk that may lead to losing your money in most cases because it depends on luck. So earn money through this platform without any risk from your home.

Of course my dear friend you are right, I'm agree with you , now a days the second layer of this dangerous disease covid-19 is running. God save us 🙏. We can earn money online while sitting our homes. Now a days many sites is available but cryptotalk is one the best plateform for earning the money 💰and learning about the crypto and Crypto currencies.

• +4 1

On 1/5/2021 at 9:19 AM, Shiya said:

Not at all mate. I did not know about this forum in quarantine time. I was just playing games and watching movies all those times. Though then I tried to make research to know about some online website but I found nothing. I got to know about this forum last year December. 

Almost everyone attempted to make research, but I honestly have never come across this site, if not for a very far friend that knows I really like online job, he referred me and thought me every single thing about the forum, am glad he introduced me

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, in my opinion, sitting without work is destroying life. Therefore, all people should seize the opportunity, learn, and then work in a field such as trading and investing available on the Ubit platform, as time is running quickly.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:

• Investing

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

In quarantine, we all have a lot of spare time. The best way to spend your time is to earn money from cryptocurrency. There are a lot of ways through which we can earn. There are some platforms which allow us to make free online money by doing small tasks. The other options for making money in cryptocurrency are trading and investment.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:37 PM, HasFahd said:

Almost everyone attempted to make research, but I honestly have never come across this site, if not for a very far friend that knows I really like online job, he referred me and thought me every single thing about the forum, am glad he introduced me

Though you have to be careful of some bad eggs, you are in safe hands andis definitely not too late to be here. This forum opens up more opportunities to cryptocurrency and you get to learn a lot through intelligent members who have been into it for quite some long time. As long as you are safe any restrictions or so.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy