From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

This forum is fantastic in that section, it offers users opportunities that other platforms are saved only for experienced users, I found out about this forum days ago but did not know how to use it, it is my first time using this type of platform, but previously I  I spent much time it in PTCs and faucets earning crumbs in exchange for a lot of work, I hope this is different since I'm here.

• +1 1

thanks for this information and i might also like to tell each person to start doing studies before posting so that we can enhance the excellent of posts on this forum and make it appealing to new participants.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk actually works and let's your earn money in profits in very few days. It is legit and not like most other online sites. Most have been successful with cryptotalk. Just do not get done with it soon and give up, continue the hard work for a little while longer and you can be successful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, ali20 said:

are right. I wanted to work on a site that provide cryptocurrency. I found cryptotalk a best site to earn much money. I found more sites but they do not provide as much as cryptotalk. Ao cryptotalk.. 

Mate always try to be true when working in this forum and I promise you,all will be well for you and don't try to make short cuts in life because it's only a long way that needs to be passed with passion, effort and determination that leads to success,think about it and I welcome you to this great forum cryptotalk.

Also make your self familiar with all forum rules in green pinned posts in each section so that you know what to do and not here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto talk offers better payment than any other sites which provides investment and other financial activities. They take a lot of time fo earn from sites as a lot hashing ads and other inconvenience intrupts the site. Always considered the user friendly websites like crypto talk which is highly recommended.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

All of us in our early days used to earn Satoshi in exchange for working hours a day for 200 Satoshi a day. I was working on a Free Bitcoin faucet, but I lost hope and left it because it consumed my time and I got nothing. Thanks to this forum that supports us financially and morally by sharing ideas and spreading the benefit to everyone.

CryptoTalk is considered the beginning of the success in earning free bitcoin for many. Indeed, their lives have changed for the better because of the interest and information they gain here on the forum, in addition to the bitcoins that they collect and invest or trade in on the yobit platform.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +1 1

Friend, I totally agree with you! It really allows you to produce amazing amounts. In fact, I also spent about a year on this forum, but in total half a year, and surprisingly, I was able to earn about 300 dollars for sure, and it's very cool! I'm so happy! Thank you to this forum!

• +1 1

my point of view about this i think 3$ is better than 1$ because whole month 1$ is not more money for earning better to short and earn lot.

I appreciate that you spread your experience in this forum, no doubt it motivates us users, not all of us have the same strength to prologue a job if we don't see a quick profit, but to work hard is substantial because without that element there will be no credit.

• +1 2

I cannot believe that you can earn this money easily. I wasted a lot of time without using it to make money. I appreciate this participation, my friend, thank you.

I have worked on many sites before but their amount is much more than a very short time but websites like crypto currency No other website pays us as much as a website like this pays us as we can save 2 to 3 dollars a day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Congrats! this is a great amount of change in your earning!

and what you said is definitely true, this forum provided a great opportunity for people to earn money and compare to similar systems , this forum is great and has good payment.

• +2 1

You have our website right on the subject  They pay us to see the ad and there are many demands from which we can earn very little money and there are many who are investing to see the ad but I want to tell them that you spend very little time on a good site like a little inch. However, in my opinion, you can benefit from crypto currency by paying better than other sites.

• +1 1

This is good, but i recommend you try some part time job, because if you work 2 months 2 hours a day and get only 1 $ , that is very little so you are better off at a part time job in your country. I recommend you this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:57 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes you are right  there are thousands  of ads viewing  sites are available  now. And  mostly  people  are working  in these sites some  are free and some are investment sites. But they pay very bit amount . Cryptotalk  is best from all of them.

Dear friend, these platforms that you comment to earn small fractions of bitcoin watching ads where you never reach the minimum withdrawal for more hours that you are viewing ads on my part is a waste of time
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

It is now available for viewing and monetization. And I've heard that this fellow is also experienced and has a lot of websites that now advertise and are $ 1- $4 per day and that requires experience. It is possible to earn a lot with future experience and if you can earn less money in the first month, it will not be a problem and you will be able to earn a lot of money from there later

• +2 1

Your experience is really similar to mine. I used to collect bitcoins from ad viewing sites, although it was a profitable thing, but it was small and took a lot of time, and now I work on this forum and I hope to make some good profits.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Thank you for sharing this, it makes us appreciate this forum even more and inspires us to keep on learning and moving forward with cryptotalk.

• -1 1

Agree with you, I was also like this, and I couldn't gain anything. But this forum we can make good money from daily compared to faucets.

1 hour ago, Sweety1122 said:

This is a great chance ! and I think that we are going to earn more than 3 dollars per a day ! I think this will happen at the end of the year because the btc price will reach to 10,000 dolllar !

Welcome to the forum mate it's nice having you around and as currently speaking bitcoin price is already above 10,000 as it is at $13240 at the time of writing this comment and of course we will be earning more than $3 dollars a day in talk tokens plus there are many earning opportunities in the forum like bounty campaign or contests happening within the forum where you can win prizes and what is needed of you now is to work hard and stay focused to gain maximum reputations from your publications and acquire a good rank to give you advantages when opportunities like these comes,happy posting and I'm wishing you all the very best.

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, George10 said:

@George10         

4 hours ago, George10 said:

what is needed of you now is to work hard and stay focused to gain maximum reputations from your publications and acquire a good rank to give you advantages when opportunities like these comes,happy posting and I'm wishing you all the very best.

@George10  if a member can work in our forum with follow the rule properly plus work hard to make quality post then the member will not need to think about money because he will get automatically money from our forum.. But its hard to find out those member who will focus on learning plus help each others in forum..  But our forum now have good member               

Edited by Dorjoy12
Network problem so made multiple content automatically.. Trying to deleted the extra content..
  • +3 1