Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

Yes i have tried surveys and some of them are really good in earnign because you can earn much more than you woudl from a faucet. In fact for a survey that is around 50 minutes you can generally earn up to a dollar or so, and sometimes more depending on the offer wall that you use. however the concern is that surveys are country specific so there is a chance that you might not have high paying ones in your area. Also there are cases, many cases actually, where you complete a survey and they don't reward you. So use a reputable offerwall.

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes there are many surveys from where peoples are earning money but that's a very small amount even many of them are scam and  after doing survey you will not get your payment I am having very bad experience on this website and I suggest other people do not go for surveys without having any research about the survey.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

Yes i have tried surveys and some of them are really good in earnign because you can earn much more than you woudl from a faucet. In fact for a survey that is around 50 minutes you can generally earn up to a dollar or so, and sometimes more depending on the offer wall that you use. however the concern is that surveys are country specific so there is a chance that you might not have high paying ones in your area. Also there are cases, many cases actually, where you complete a survey and they don't reward you. So use a reputable offerwall.

I would rather doing "offers" instead of long boring surveys. Offers are easier and faster and pay more money if you understand what the offer requires from you to do.

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 7:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

I have never tried surveys before because I heard a lot of people saying it is a waste of time because of low earnings. I basically do day trading to earn money with cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Just now, Bohana said:

I have never tried surveys before because I heard a lot of people saying it is a waste of time because of low earnings. I basically do day trading to earn money with cryptocurrencies. 

I agree with the part that surveys don't pay much money and take a really long time, but you should try doing offers. Still, I suggest you stick with online trading if you are earning decent amount of money. 

• +1 1

It is just one of the ways, which people can earn from. But no doubt l have heard a lot of bad news about surveys. l mean there are a lot of survey websites, where people fill out information, and they steal their information. 

• +1 1

yeah i tried them and some of them give goidy amount of money but surveys are only available for some countries and for mine there wasn't any good offer so i stopped trying.if you are from usd ,uk ,canada , Europe ... there are good offer for you.

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 1:01 AM, malik6314193 said:

I tried every methods by which we can earn. I also try survey earning but i am failed to earn any money from that. Now i think we can earn by jist investment and trading. 

Well, i think survey method is not totally good in terms of earning money because many members here in this thread has a bad  experience from it, thanks for sharing your experience for using survey method.

• +1 1

The majority of survey dont support my country only few of them and low value ,but in general all work good and it's a good way too have incoming and free coins ,I advice that to all they can make a lt of money with survey 

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Cammer said:

Have you tried earning from them?

I don't know about the survey I don't mind learning here about it. I don't know how it works but I will take some research to know how it works. Thank you for the question

22 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I don't know about the survey I don't mind learning here about it. I don't know how it works but I will take some research to know how it works. Thank you for the question

I heard it is profitable but not as much as trading. Doing surveys can provide you a starting profit for bigger things, but doesn not give you good money.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Cammer said:

I heard it is profitable but not as much as trading. Doing surveys can provide you a starting profit for bigger things, but doesn not give you good money.

Thanks for your feedback if that is the case have you try to take a look at it to make your first attempt and make it successfully? And how can I take my first attempt too?

1 minute ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

You can try cointiply for crypto surveys or timebucks for fiat survey, the earn in depends on your country, if you are from developed country, you are lucky but if you are from underdeveloped country, it is otherwise. 

My main target is the knowledge how does it works and how can I know the developed countries selected although I need some research

1 minute ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Thanks for your feedback if that is the case have you try to take a look at it to make your first attempt and make it successfully? And how can I take my first attempt too?

I haven't tried it because it needs some tricks in order to make the owners think that you are from the USA. You can search for YouTube about this.

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, Cammer said:

I haven't tried it because it needs some tricks in order to make the owners think that you are from the USA. You can search for YouTube about this.

Your advice is good I hope to find useful videos in YouTube with some tutorials that will be very easy learning thank you my friend

I have tried it but it's not working very well in my country ! because my country is poor ! I think that they just want the people from the rich country like USA 

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Your advice is good I hope to find useful videos in YouTube with some tutorials that will be very easy learning thank you my friend

Oh you will find a lot of useful videos on YouTube, but don't believe that you will earn thousands of dollars just from doing surveys!

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Oh you will find a lot of useful videos on YouTube, but don't believe that you will earn thousands of dollars just from doing surveys!

Yea you have already explained that dude you said is good at starting just to earn a little amount after that I can continue by making some research on other online jobs available for good earning

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yea you have already explained that dude you said is good at starting just to earn a little amount after that I can continue by making some research on other online jobs available for good earning

Sure thing. You can use surveys sites to make some profit and then you can make more money by investing that profit in other projects. 

• +1 2

Guys when we are tried to use surveys we should make sure that survey is recommended, because some of surveys can ask you as couple of questions thats regarding your details. 

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Guys when we are tried to use surveys we should make sure that survey is recommended, because some of surveys can ask you as couple of questions thats regarding your details. 

If it pays, I will provide any necessary information as long as it is not personal. The survey makers will benefit from me by knowing what I am interested in and promote offers to me.

This is my first time of hearing about this and I will make good research about it soon to be sure if it is really profitable like cryptotalk paybyposts campaign because working without receiving good payment is not encouraging people like me.

17 hours ago, Cammer said:

If it pays, I will provide any necessary information as long as it is not personal. The survey makers will benefit from me by knowing what I am interested in and promote offers to me.

I was facing with one of the scam survey which it is really paying $3 after completing your informations, but they asking for your wallet recovery phrase, so how can you use such survey like that?.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

I was facing with one of the scam survey which it is really paying $3 after completing your informations, but they asking for your wallet recovery phrase, so how can you use such survey like that?.

Don't fall victim for this, it looks like a scam, nobody ask for recovery phrases to pay you unless want to steal from you, I have fallen victim for many scammers don't be fool, you want to get paid give your wallet address.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I never tried ever to earn some earnings from surveys because whenever I tried to earn from surveys then I don't find any legit ways of earnings through surveys because many sites available for surveys but nothing confirmation that sites gaves us withdraw of our earnings or not. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

I told you my friend, as long as the information required is NOT personal (like wallet recovery phrase), I will do the survey certainly. 

• +3 1